Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,744 members, 7,820,567 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. (835 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
We all know that there are fake churches around... But we cannot differentiate them...

Some poses powers and perform miracle. With Satan power as believed. Now my question is. In a fake church. You were healed with fake powers.
And you go to thank God for healing who's taking the glory is it God or Satan...

Very serious question for Christians
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
Slyr0x adewasco2k Sissie , mukina2 Dominique, lalasticlala, mynd44 OAM4J Seun..
Serious question for Christians
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by otemanuduno: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
We all know that there are fake churches around... But we cannot differentiate them...

Some poses powers and perform miracle. With Satan power as believed. Now my question is. In a fake church. You were healed with fake powers.
And you go to thank God for healing who's taking the glory is it God or Satan...

Firstly, was anyone healed at all? Fake power of original power, has there ever been sincere healing in a church? Nah, nah!

Here are the kinds of healing you get in a church:

1. I went to a doctor and he told me I am HIV positive. Then he directed me to a man of god in a crusade. Then I was healed. THE DOCTOR IS A FAKE. HE HAS CONNECTION WITH THE PASTOR. THE VICTIM NEVER REALLY HAD HIV.

2. I had nightmares and the pastor told me that an evil object is inside my body. When he was praying a lizard Came out of my body. THE PASTOR IS FAKE. THE lizard was actually thrown at the victim.

3. A pastor came and dug out a charm buried in my compound after praying for me. THE PASTOR HIMSELF WAS THE PERSON WHO SENT SOMEONE TO PUT THE SO-CALLED CHARM THERE EARLIER.

4. I have headache, stomach ache, etc and they are gone when a pastor prayed for me. THAT ISN'T TESIMONY. YOU CAN CURE MINOR HEALTH ISSUES BY RELAXING.

2 Likes

Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 1:44am On Nov 02, 2016
otemanuduno:
Firstly, was anyone healed at all? Fake power of original power, has there ever been sincere healing in a church? Nah, nah!

1. I went to a doctor and he told me I am HIV positive. Then he directed me to a man of god in a crusade. Then I was healed. THE DOCTOR IS A FAKE. HE HAS CONNECTION WITH THE PASTOR. THE VICTIM NEVER REALLY HAD HIV.

2. I had nightmares and the pastor told me that an evil object is inside my body. When he was praying a lizard Came out of my body. THE PASTOR IS FAKE. THE lizard was actually thrown at the victim.

3. A pastor came and dug out a charm buried in my compound after praying for me. THE PASTOR HIMSELF WAS THE PERSON WHO SENT SOMEONE TO PUT THE SO-CALLED CHARM THERE EARLIER.

4. I have headache, stomach ache, etc and they are gone when a pastor prayed for me. THAT ISN'T TESIMONY. YOU CAN CURE MINOR HEALTH ISSUES BY RELAXING.

Atheist
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by otemanuduno: 8:42am On Nov 02, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Atheist
I am not an atheist. I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUE GOD WHO IS THE FATHER OF YAHWEH. THE TRUE GOD DOESN'T INTERFERE IN THE THINGS OF THE EARTH TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT HE WOULD SPEAK WITH ANY HUMAN BEING. THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT THE god OF A SET OF PEOPLE OVER ANOTHER.

WE ARE ALL EQUAL IN THE EYES OF GOD ALMIGHTY(Pastors, Imams, etc are all false)
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 03, 2016
otemanuduno:
I am not an atheist. I HAVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF THE TRUE GOD WHO IS THE FATHER OF YAHWEH. THE TRUE GOD DOESN'T INTERFERE IN THE THINGS OF THE EARTH TO SUCH AN EXTENT THAT HE WOULD SPEAK WITH ANY HUMAN BEING. THE ALMIGHTY GOD IS NOT THE god OF A SET OF PEOPLE OVER ANOTHER.

So from your previous post do u mean do u mean there is no God or what. By saying the doctor and the pastor must have some affinity before you're healed?
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

We are never equal in the eyes of the all mighty. Never. You can't tell me that God which we agree there is one. will place you the same category of a thief... No

If we are all equal then God shouldn't make some special people he's servant.

Some call people to lead his sheep.
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by otemanuduno: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

We are never equal in the eyes of the all mighty. Never. You can't tell me that God which we agree there is one. will place you the same category of a thief... No

If we are all equal then God shouldn't make some special people he's servant.

Some call people to lead his sheep.

A thief is a human being before becoming a thief. After death, the TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD reveals his whole life to him and he sees his mistakes. A good person also will see his mistakes after death in the valley of the shadow of death. God Almighty is not a judge; any book which makes GOD ALMIGHTY look like a judge is an evil book.
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

A thief is a human being before becoming a thief. After death, the TRUE ALMIGHTY GOD reveals his whole life to him and he sees his mistakes. A good person also will see his mistakes after death in the valley of the shadow of death. God Almighty is not a judge; any book which makes GOD ALMIGHTY look like a judge is an evil book.

So what you're saying here is there is nothing like pastor and God is not a judge.

If it's your point of argument I will not engage. Because you're far from the truth.

So God will not judge the evil so he should just clap for them SMH
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 03, 2016
otemanuduno:

So what about illnesses like H.I.V aids. Which we see daily in Synagogue so how does that happen. Since you only used minor illness as an example
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by oyeludef(m): 11:02am On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

God is a jealous God, He destroyed the sons of Aaron wen dey offered strange fire before Him. God isn't ad interested in wat u would do for Him as He is in wat Christ will do in u. Before Jesus disciples were sent out to preach and performed miracles, dey were first made to go tru discipleship whete dey got renewed in their mind and were made vessels worthy of carrying the Gospel
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
oyeludef:
God is a jealous God, He destroyed the sons of Aaron wen dey offered strange fire before Him. God isn't ad interested in wat u would do for Him as He is in wat Christ will do in u. Before Jesus disciples were sent out to preach and performed miracles, dey were first made to go tru discipleship whete dey got renewed in their mind and were made vessels worthy of carrying the Gospel

In a fake church God does not take glory...
I asked this question in Bible study last Sunday no one could answer... Because at the same time you're praising God at the same time God is not there
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by oyeludef(m): 4:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

In a fake church God does not take glory...
I asked this question in Bible study last Sunday no one could answer... Because at the same time you're praising God at the same time God is not there
dat was wat Jesus meant wen he said on dat day many well say lord we prophesied in ur name, did many mighty works but He will say depart for i never knew u
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by MrPRevailer(m): 4:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

It's not from God, so God cannot take that glory. Such miracles are a form of worship or serving the devil. God has his own glory and the devil has his own 'useless' glory.
Re: Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. by Nobody: 3:10am On Nov 04, 2016
oyeludef:
dat was wat Jesus meant wen he said on dat day many well say lord we prophesied in ur name, did many mighty works but He will say depart for i never knew u

Thank God you believe in Jesus.
Jesus said many he didn't say all.
So they are few that are he's...

Did you kill all the terrorist?
No I killed many.?

Many and all are not the same they are still chosen children of God

(1) (Reply)

Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah / Help: I Hate Going To Church. / Did Islam Tried Or Succeed In Destroying Your Country Civilization/s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.