Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,221 members, 7,957,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 01:48 PM

Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church (881 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Cautions Pastor Enenche Over Glory Dome Dedication / Paul Enenche's Glory Dome In Abuja To Be Dedicated On Saturday (Photos) / Does God Take Glory In A Fake Church. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by ProsperOkec: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2017
Just imagine you were in a fake church. The pastor healed you or did something good. And you were praising God with all your heart, is it the devil in the church that will take the glory or God that knows u are singing with all your hearts?
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by firstking01(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Just imagine you were in a fake church. The pastor healed you or did something good. And you were praising God with all your heart, is it the devil in the church that will take the glory or God that knows u are singing with all your hearts?
Why would GODALMIGHTY share in the glory of man?
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by ProsperOkec: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2017
Mynd44 Lalasticlala what can u say. since God looks your heart that you're praising him. But the pastor is not of God.
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by luvmijeje(f): 7:34pm On Apr 13, 2017
Oga OP, Let's reason together. Obviously the Pastor did not receive his power from God. So why will he receive the glory of what he didn't do?

God don't accept profane offering.
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 3:55am On Apr 14, 2017
ProsperOkec:
Just imagine you were in a fake church. The pastor healed you or did something good.

That's an insult . Is there anything like fake church . What is a fake church
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by ProsperOkec: 11:48am On Apr 14, 2017
petra1:

That's an insult . Is there anything like fake church . What is a fake church

A church where the powers are gotten from Beelzebub
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 4:20pm On Apr 15, 2017
ProsperOkec:

A church where the powers are gotten from Beelzebub

Theres no such church. there can be a false apostle and false prophet. he's only one man as long as others are there who seek God sincerely and the name of christ is called there . its still christ church
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by UcheCokoro: 10:10am On Apr 16, 2017
petra1:

Theres no such church. there can be a false apostle and false prophet. he's only one man as long as others are there who seek God sincerely and the name of christ is called there . its still christ church

I believe that even of the church is fake. Hence u call God with true spirit
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 5:15am On Apr 17, 2017
UcheCokoro:

I believe that even of the church is fake. Hence u call God with true spirit

If you believe the church of christ is fake . Then you're false brethren
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by UcheCokoro: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2017
petra1:

If you believe the church of christ is fake . Then you're false brethren

Oga fake churches are real. But this is a big question. I don't really know who will take the glory. Mynd44 what do u think?

my pastor said if the pastor is fake. immediately he steps on the alter any Jesus u call is Satan taking glory.
TB Joshua said so. That it is the spirit behind the Jesus. That means if u praise Jesus in a church that the Jesus is not of Jesus is not Jesus that will take the glory
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2017
UcheCokoro:

Oga fake churches are real. But this is a big question. I don't really know who will take the glory. Mynd44 what do u think?

my pastor said if the pastor is fake. immediately he steps on the alter any Jesus u call is Satan taking glory.
TB Joshua said so. That it is the spirit behind the Jesus. That means if u praise Jesus in a church that the Jesus is not of Jesus is not Jesus that will take the glory

It's just human opinion . That's not what the Bible say

Philippians 1:18
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by UcheCokoro: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
petra1:

It's just human opinion . That's not what the Bible say

Philippians 1:18
18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice.

it has no relationship
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 8:42pm On Apr 17, 2017
UcheCokoro:

it has no relationship

It' does brother . Anywhere the name of christ is he is there .

Mark 9:39-40
39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

Learn to judge by scriptures not human ideology
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by UcheCokoro: 7:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
petra1:

It' does brother . Anywhere the name of christ is he is there .

Mark 9:39-40
39 But Jesus said, Forbid him not: for there is no man which shall do a miracle in my name, that can lightly speak evil of me. 40 For he that is not against us is on our part.

Learn to judge by scriptures not human ideology

So u mean any person using Jesus name is real?
But do u agree they are fake pastors sir?
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:

So u mean any person using Jesus name is real?
But do u agree they are fake pastors sir?

why would they be fake pastor just because they use the name of jesus. what name should they have used
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by UcheCokoro: 8:08pm On Apr 19, 2017
petra1:

why would they be fake pastor just because they use the name of jesus. what name should they have used

but do agree that there are fake pastors
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by petra1(m): 8:32pm On Apr 19, 2017
UcheCokoro:

but do agree that there are fake pastors

WHAT MAKE A FAKE PASTOR .
Re: Who Takes Glory In A Fake Church by UcheCokoro: 8:59am On Apr 21, 2017
petra1:

WHAT MAKE A FAKE PASTOR .

That he goes to juju for powers

(1) (Reply)

Why Is This Verse Of The Bible Is Not A Reality In This Generation??? / Which Is The Most Widely Read Christian Daily Devotional In The World? / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/10/17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.