Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump (2134 Views)

Nigeria's Economy Was Better Under My Administration - Jonathan Replies Sagay / Charly Boy: Biafra Will Not Change Anything, It Will Only Increase Suffering / Don’t Confront My Administration, Buhari Warns Niger Delta Militants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by Titto93(m): 4:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
Donald Trump , the Republican candidate in the United States forthcoming election has issued a Statement Regarding his foreign policy towards African countries . The statement which was obtained through one of his local aid in the great state of Ohio shows that Mr . Trump is going to be the best American president for African nations .

He clearly stated that he is in total support of right to self -determination of any ethnic minority that want freedom from artificial countries created by the colonialist . He further explain that it is a very sacred right express by all free people to declare their independence from where they already are .
He used the Brexit referendum a reference to his new policy toward Africa, he believe that political conflicts across Africa will reduce if Africans are allowed to create their countries according to their God giving boundary. He want Africans to embrace peaceful referendum like United Kingdom instead of forced unity that cost millions of lives without meaningful progress .

The people of the United Kingdom have exercised the sacred right of all free peoples . They have declared their independence from the European Union, and have voted to reassert control over their own politics , borders and economy.

A Trump Administration pledges to strengthen our ties with a free and independent Britain , deepening our bonds in commerce , culture and mutual defense .”

The whole world is more peaceful and stable when people are allowed to exercise their right to self - determination, people will pledge allegiance to their God giving identity and natural boundary. He further promised that he will not engage in evil regime change policy of Obama administration which destabilized Libya and many other African countries” . The regime change of Clinton/ Obama brought chaos , instability, destruction and death to many African people.

He promised to look into Biafra case and see how he can help in achieving peaceful political solution without bloodshed. He told the Biafra flag waiving man at his rally that “ if the people of Biafra want Republic of Biafra , it will be a reality during my administration”. He further told the Biafran agitators to hold on help is on the way

http://dailytimes.ng/trump-biafrans-waving-flag-rally-people-biafra-want-republic-biafra-will-reality-administration/

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by steve6: 4:39pm On Nov 01, 2016

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by lekkie073(m): 4:47pm On Nov 01, 2016
ok but no mention of Biafra in d write up...

1 Like

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by tukdi: 4:48pm On Nov 01, 2016
He is not even sure of winning the election TALKLESS of winning the war against biafra! grin

Let him win first! grin
Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by mKc9ET(m): 4:50pm On Nov 01, 2016
I know the Afonjas the IPAF and the Cattle headers will not like this, but still am not too excited over this because i know Chukwuokike Abiama has ordained BIAFRA freedom and I support Trump not because of this though.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by Noneroone(m): 4:53pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmm
Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by raumdeuter: 4:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
Can anyone show any American site that reported this news or was the rally in Hunnewwi?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by Titto93(m): 4:57pm On Nov 01, 2016
lekkie073:
ok but no mention of Biafra in d write up...

read d bold letters, and next tym don't rush to comment.
Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by nextdoor84(m): 4:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
mKc9ET:
I know the Afonjas the IPAF and the Cattle headers will not like this, but still am not too excited over this because i know Chukwuokike Abiama has ordained BIAFRA freedom and I support Trump not because of this though.

Bro you wicked ooo...which one is IPAF again nah??

Afonja...that I know= nuisance
Cattle breeders ... I sabi them too= terrorist
IPAF.....jamb question

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by ndavengers: 5:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
nextdoor84:

Bro you wicked ooo...which one is IPAF again nah??

Afonja...that I know= nuisance
Cattle breeders ... I sabi them too= terrorist
*IPAF.....jamb question

*Intellectual Pauperized Afonja Forces

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafra Will Be A Reality During My Administration - Donald Trump by Mynd44: 5:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland

1 Like

(1)

Nnamdi Kanu Bows Down For Fellow Man PICS / Group Declares Lagos Richland Republic / Historical Perspective Of Hatred Between Yoruba And Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.