Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,271 members, 7,829,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler (4748 Views)

Matthew Iduoriyekemwen Wins Pro-Sheriff Edo PDP Governorship Primary / Sheriff Suspends Edo PDP Exco / Osagie Ize-Iyamu Wins Edo PDP Governorship Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by DeRay98(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2016
Picture of Edo state Chairman of PDP taken by a prostitute while he sleeps

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Tolexander: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2016
more like Edo PDPIG Chairman!

12 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by kahal29: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hia
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by mayorkyzo: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tolexander:
more like Edo PDPIG Chairman!
Omo na really PDP chairman grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by sekundosekundo: 6:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
DeRay98:
Picture of Edo state Chairman of PDP taken by a prostitute while he sleeps

6 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by harry2sexy(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
I'm done Messaging beautiful girls, they take too long to reply. . . Ugly chicks inbox back before I'm even done typing.

In other news him own don finish
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by JANK23H(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
shocked cheesy grin grin
Na person papa lie down naked like potato so o

8 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by sekundosekundo: 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
mayorkyzo:
Omo na really PDP chairman grin
Na lie, it's Photoshop.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by cashreport: 6:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
Admin

Close this. Thread

False. News and misleading

The OP need ban

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Nobody: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2016
And this Edo State PDP chairman doesn't have a name or an L.G.A?.

Jobless blogger!.

2 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by dondo83(m): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
The 2posters above me must be the daughter and son of the man. Have you googled pdp edo state chairman and confirmed if he isn't the picture above? Pdp has noting to offer, thank God they only won edo states governorship on nairaland

9 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by dondo83(m): 6:27pm On Nov 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Na lie, it's Photoshop.
just like they photoshoped the cucumber girl bah? negedo

4 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by sekundosekundo: 7:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
dondo83:

just like they photoshoped the cucumber girl bah? negedo
I can fix your head in that pics and it will look real.
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by egopersonified(f): 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
is he dead or sleeping?
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by 1shortblackboy: 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2016
at least there's no cucumber in sight
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Nobody: 7:29pm On Nov 01, 2016
Stale photoshop that was used to blackmail the man in 2012 election. The OP must be mentally unstable

5 Likes

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by saint047(m): 7:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
This is bad for Democracy
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Franchise21(m): 7:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
That dude really resembles Dan Orbih, buh I doubt he's the one grin
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by DeRay98(m): 7:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Stale photoshop that was used to blackmail the man in 2012 election. The OP must be mentally unstable

E dey pain you?

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 01, 2016
Person Father fa kiss cry
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by oglalasioux(m): 9:04pm On Nov 01, 2016
He is finished.

The girl better run. She's stepped on a big toe; very big toe.
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by nairaman66(m): 10:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
sekundosekundo:

Na lie, it's Photoshop.

Na chop potato!
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by gebest: 10:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
He should not see it o, cos he fit comit suicide
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by mightyhazel: 11:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
Wots dis v old and stale news doin here??

1 Like

Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2016
okokobioko see bele chai ugongon gon be grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by Donshegxy10(m): 2:11am On Nov 02, 2016
he is the one o, check the stomach very well. . . by there stomach we shall know them.
#choppingmoney
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by MrBLING(m): 2:51am On Nov 02, 2016
What the picture shows is a man purportedly Dan Orbih sleeping whilst naked.

Where is the proof it is not photoshopped?
Proof it was taken by a prostitute?
Proof he slept with a prostitute?

Until then stop the slander if you don't want to get sued.
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by ogaslife: 4:28am On Nov 02, 2016
is this dividends of democracy? pdp I weep for una, to make this man una Edo state chairman
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by blackpanda: 5:27am On Nov 02, 2016
Lol. I will continue to say it: PDP is a party of satanists! But God continues to shame them
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by bokohalal(m): 5:35am On Nov 02, 2016
Not fake but picture is about four years old.
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by KellyFORMAT(m): 5:37am On Nov 02, 2016
Is this the kind of politician dat will hav his people at heart, when i first saw the pics, i thought it was a pig lying on the bed.
Re: Edo PDP Chairman Pic After Night With A LovePeddler by abbeyty(m): 5:39am On Nov 02, 2016
lol see stomach like roasted goat

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Unveils Voter Educational Video Ahead Of Elections / ►MUST WATCH: Cocaine Mafia, West African Drug Trafficking And Addiction N Italy◄ / Bola Tinubu Releases N30billion To ACN Candidate, Akeredolu To Unseat Mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.