Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,559 members, 7,850,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan (1718 Views)

Buhari Will Respond To Senate's Rejection Of Magu As EFCC Chairman -Femi Adesina / Saraki Saves Buhari’s Proposal From Senate rejection / Presidency Reacts To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Plan To Borrow $30bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by KENNING2010: 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
The Presidency has said it will not dispute the decision of the Senate to reject the request of President Muhammadu Buhari to borrow 29.9 billion dollars.

Senior Special Assistant to President Buhari on National Assembly Matters, Sen. Ita Enang, disclosed this while briefing newsmen in Abuja on Tuesday.

READ DETAILS>>>>http://skytrendnews.com/2016/11/01/govts-response-to-senates-rejection-of-buharis-30bn-loan/

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by harry2sexy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2016
Me: Room for a night? Hotel attendant: Yes The least is 120k Me: Please can I sleep at the generator house I love noise.....

I half tire for politics. I can't come and go and die

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by slimfit1(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2016
They are talking about about bribes that's the documents they are talking about now shabi it is Saraki heading the Senate na bribe or kick backs they are talking about no guessing.
Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 01, 2016
All the senators who voted against the loan with nay, houses will soon be raided by dss.

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by sarrki(m): 7:03pm On Nov 01, 2016
Who will suffer the brunch?

The masses will definitely feel it
Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
Tell us what you will do with recovered loot first

3 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by Femiolu2000: 7:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Omoakinsuyi:
Tell us what you will do with recovered loot first

WHAT WILL HE DO THAN TO RELOOT THE RECOVERED LOOTED FUNDS... BUHARI IS A MISTAKE

2 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by vedaxcool(m): 8:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
They will come around eventually one way or another.

FG be like checkout let me see

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by dEastActivist: 8:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
sarrki:
Who will suffer the brunch?

The masses will definitely feel it

Which other feeling again will surpass the one they are feeling right now.

Please don't even dream of attributing the present mass starvation among masses with senate refusal for the president to borrow and plunge the country into irredeemable debt servicing.

3 Likes

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by chinjo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
The time Buhari started fighting the National Assembly that was when I new he was doomed to fail. He cannot even lobby the national Assembly what a shame

1 Like

Re: You Wont Believe How Presidency Responded To Senate’s Rejection Of Buhari’s Loan by muyibaba222(m): 8:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
Please don't even dream of attributing the present mass starvation among masses with senate refusal for the president to borrow and plunge the country into irredeemable debt servicing.[/b][/i][/quote]

There is nothing the government can do at dis time to increase the standard of living of its citizens than to borrow. It will go along way solving some of the challenges the country is having if judiciously spent. But we are scared the money will be looted jst like the previous borrowings.

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu And Other IPOB Members Will Be Freed Tomorrow...IPOB Says / Only 1% Of Ogoni Cleanup Fund Is Availible .Amnesty International. Pictures / If Yoruba E-rats Ask You Why You Want Biafra, Tell Them This....nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.