Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,231 members, 7,849,844 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Battle Between The Game And Jidenna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Between The Game And Jidenna (2194 Views)

Davido And Jidenna Meet With Tall NBA Players - “See As I Short” Davido Laments / Photos Of Mr. Eazi And Jidenna In US / Femi Kuti, His Brother, Seun And Jidenna Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by zor100: 6:46pm On Nov 01, 2016
The battle between the Game and Jidenna has taken another level with the latest picture of Jidenna dressed up as the campton rapper during the halloween.

Game made headline last year when he did a bang up job of dressing like Jidenna.

Seem we have not heard or see the last of the beef between this two artiste. But i ask why do the talking with costume wears when you can do the talking in the studio.

If they got issues,let the music speak.

Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by Evakinqz: 6:51pm On Nov 01, 2016
Hmmmmm...

All ah can say is nice pix, cos have never heard bawt dia beef...

Let's see what the person below me has tu say undecided
Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by zor100: 6:55pm On Nov 01, 2016
All i know i feel a beef between them@evakinqz.we watching.All i know there ain't smoke without fire.But if they do got issues,let the music do the talking.
Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by Evakinqz: 7:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
zor100:
All i know i feel a beef between them@evakinqz.we watching.All i know there ain't smoke without fire.But if they do got issues,let the music do the talking.
r yhu finking dey r having beef cos of this picture dey uploaded??

If YES den i bet yhu r very wrong, they might just decide to do all this for fun...

This white can do anything just for fun #BELIEVE
Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by zor100: 7:09pm On Nov 01, 2016
well they do made me believe they got issues@evakinqz.........
Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by Warhawk(m): 8:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
**listening to Classi Man**
Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2016
This isn't beef anything, they're both showing admiration to each other. Lol at Jidenna wearing a muscle suit.
Re: Battle Between The Game And Jidenna by SirVictory: 7:42am On Nov 02, 2016
This ain't beef. I think they're more of friends
Btw, The Game no dey hide mouth if en hate u en go come out tell u

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Makeup Photos Of Wizkid's Ex-girlfriend Tania Omotayo / Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable / Daaaaaaaan This Girl Has Got It All [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.