Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable (2184 Views)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Lilian Esoro: I Am Not Pregnant For Blossom Chukwujekwu - Actress Denies Report / Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi Marriage Crashes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable by postiva: 10:02am On Jan 12, 2017
Nigerian actor,Blossom Chukwujekwu who made his professional acting debut in 2009 and won the Best Supporting Actor Award at the Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards 2015 has proven to his wife, Maureen how much he cares for her.

According to Maureen, her husband put her wedding ring, charger, lip balm and atm in her drug just to remind her to take it. http://hubtiva.com/2017/01/12/check-out-what-blossom-chukwujekwu-did-for-his-wife-is-totally-adorable/

See below:

Re: Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable by midehi2(f): 10:02am On Jan 12, 2017
choi, he is wise
Re: Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable by LouisBERG: 10:09am On Jan 12, 2017
I love this... No time for silly excuses
cheesy

Lovely couple though..

#caLLmeBERG
Re: Check Out What Blossom Chukwujekwu Did For His Wife Is Totally Adorable by postiva: 11:46am On Jan 12, 2017
yes,lovely family

(1) (Reply)

Popular Singer Flavor Danced Unclad To His New Album (video) / See This Hilarious Dressing Of Actress Dayo Amusa To An Outing / I Want To Be Like Bobrisky—meet The 26-year-old Guy Who Hopes To Become Bobrisky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.