Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Hi, I Need Advice and A Partner - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Hi, I Need Advice and A Partner (402 Views)

Hi I Want To Know / Hi, I Am Emmanuel; The Owner Of Tradelify, Ask Me Anything / I Want To Integrate Ecommerce Into My Entertainment Blog. I Need Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I Need Advice and A Partner by wigo: 6:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
yes, i really do.
few months ago, i created a web host to host my websites.
the web host is to serve me and my friends.

I didn't p[lan to accept money from anyone because am afraid of responsibilities.
I have been running it alongside my website for months now and i recently upgraded to VPS hosting.

I know it's time to kick up some business part of myself. And the web host is a good way to start.
There are buyers in Nigeria and the customers is not exactly the problem

What then is the issue?
I can't manage it myself. I lack the technical know how to manage a VPS web host. Although i know pretty much everything that i need to know to make it run smoothly and am learnbing daily, to host others websites, i need a professional in the business.

What terms will we be working on?
Simple, patnership.

I think that will work best.
So, if you are in, simply call 07037238225
OR
Whatsapp 08126114641

WebHost: http://kinswebhost.com

Looking forward to fruitful partnership with a god-fearing person
Re: Hi, I Need Advice and A Partner by Sambayour(m): 11:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
what u said briefly here is not as simple as it looks, i dnt have luck with partnership,but anyway we should talk first.I would prefer to work remotely if its okay with u, buzz me at..

samuelolubayo@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Learn The Career Building Aspect Of WEB DEVELOPMENT / Is It Advisable To Buy Reseller Hosting Plan / The 5 Best Methods Of Getting Quality Traffic To Your Affiliate Products.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.