Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" (52487 Views)

How Would You Fix Nigeria If You Were The President? / Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours / Ahmad Salkida Replies Army:'I'll Be In Nigeria If Army Provide My Flight Ticket' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by vannessa7(f): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
the way some people run their mouth here they will either land in jail or hell one day, I detest what our President is doing too but enumi ko ni pa mi, my mouth will not kill me
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by criuze(m): 9:01pm On Nov 01, 2016
this is time to say Sai Baba, if you really have anything to say.

they said my people voted with their bellies now they are realising their foolishness.

Abeg Sai Baba!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by morscino: 9:02pm On Nov 01, 2016
If he told ppl not leave now,u ppl would still complain...
it's simple,let ppl who want to leave do so,so that d scarce resources can go around d remaining citizens.
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Pray(m): 9:07pm On Nov 01, 2016
Oga Bubu, na u suppose leave the position as u no fit rule well. U be olodo sir.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Yyeske(m): 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
I love men who are strong willed, my president said you can leave the country if you feel like causing problem or he deals with you. I hope those elders got the message and go tell those useless yoots down south or he burns down the region. We are behind you Mr president, let them all migrate into Cameroon.

Modified

I'm sure some lazy yoots never read the full text, only saw topic and started running their mouths.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 01, 2016
If you are not comfortable with Nigeria, please feel free to emigrate, but pick up arms against the state and be crushed like the beetles you are. Buhari is talking to the boko haram, the Igbos and the avengers, all of whom are nothing but vermin terrorists that need be exterminated with extreme prejudice

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by m4una(m): 9:11pm On Nov 01, 2016
This man sound so stupid...

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Emperormartin(m): 9:12pm On Nov 01, 2016
And you're blocking the east not to go to their country.... Idiot

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by bigtt76(f): 9:14pm On Nov 01, 2016
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by ArabMopol(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2016
Doctor0071:
God bless one nigeria, with one mind one love we shall make nigeria, let belief in our leader and pray for them, becos 1 day you too will become leader, (GREAT NIGERIA)
u want 1 Nigeria , when sharia law is superseding the law of the land in North... we are here accidentally

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by akin33(m): 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
Many of you who bombard Buhari and call him names, your fathers can not govern his household nevertheless community. Always think twice before you talk.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by otil1: 9:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
naturalwaves:
It is such a shame to see that most of the commentators on this thread lack basic comprehension skills and have very low IQs. The president was only trying to say that we need unity and full cooperation to move the nation forward and not asking anyone to consider other options.

Please check well and be sure you are not the one that has low IQ.

When you start the defence of the no 1 citizen by saying "(he President was only trying to say...", the tacitly admit that the statement made by your President is lacking in clarity and now subject to secondary interpretation as you have lamely attempted.

This happened when he stated that his wife belonged to the kitchen, the sitting room and the other room. His handlers tried to twist and spin it but a President should speak and communicate like one.

Buhari is lacking in many areas, QED.

Economy, no 1.

Communication, no 2.

I won't talk about nepotism and democracy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Duru009(m): 9:19pm On Nov 01, 2016
How can a whole president be making this kind of a statement.......

Chai!!..... Nigeria don enter one chance.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:21pm On Nov 01, 2016
And I hope they will be allowed to go with their God given inherited land. Or is he saying that they should "abandon" their ancestral home for the real Nigerians to continue drinking the oyel in their land while they migrate to elsewhere?
Whatever happened to intelligent diplomatic approach.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by ajepako(f): 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
xoxo001:
Bubu mati ya were ke! undecided

This got me ROTFL...

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 01, 2016
its he's duty to repair Nigeria that's what he promised(even tho na him spoil am)

what i don't get is why is he pursuing us or what's the point of his statement ...
isit he's Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by nasha1(f): 9:28pm On Nov 01, 2016
may thunder fire anyone who voted 4 this man. you are all senseless.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by coolvitus(m): 9:30pm On Nov 01, 2016
What do you expect from a geriatric like him? Childish brian since 1900

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by nasha1(f): 9:31pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yyeske:
I love men who are strong willed, my president said you can leave the country if you feel like causing problem or he deals with you. I hope those elders got the message and go tell those useless yoots down south or he burns down the region. We are behind you Mr president, let them all migrate into Cameroon.

of course u are behind him with ur hungry stomach. may the cry of every nigerian going through hardship befall on u, may u pass through them ten times.u and ur family will weep this year.senseless loser.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Festy4u(m): 9:32pm On Nov 01, 2016
This statement is so un-presidential! Presidents don't speak this way to his subject. This is an error! I mean, a president making a statement capable of heating the polity at this most fragile stage of this country? Quite unfortunate! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by iaminspired: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
SubtleFRED:
Cameroon is not far grin grin

Pass through taraba enter Gembu local govt trek enter. ON YOR WAY SEF YOU GO MEET NIGER YOU FI BRANCH relax small grin
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by meetdavid: 9:34pm On Nov 01, 2016
sarrki:

Give you an opportunity to yearn on a thread

You always mess it up

Now who is messing his chances up U r clearly d one cos his is factual and urs is thrash

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by BigIyanga: 9:36pm On Nov 01, 2016
What a hypocrite! A man whose kids school abroad; and goes abroad for small ear infection does not have any moral integrity to lecture about patriotism.
A man who increased Aso Rock budget from N6.6bn in 2015 toN39bn in 2016 should not be talking about sacrifice!!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Yyeske(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2016
nasha1:

of course u are behind him with ur hungry stomach. may the cry of every nigerian going through hardship befall on u, may u pass through them ten times.u and ur family will weep this year.senseless loser.
It's kids like you that he was actually referring to, hateful and vengeful. You can relocate if you so wish, I'm doing great and as per your family, don't worry things will get better soon, say me hi to them.
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by musaprogrammer(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
Bujumbura:
This goat from futa jallon will not stop embarrassing himself with silly statement
na you be that senseless person. look at thinh with a rational mind and then judge with intelligence.
Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by buchilino(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2016
DropShot:
Just take his advice and relocate.
grin
SO SAD

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by nasha1(f): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
Yyeske:
It's kids like you that he was actually referring to, hateful and vengeful. You can relocate if you so wish, I'm doing great and as per your family, don't worry things will get better soon, say me hi to them.

loser, doing fine indeed.even jobseeker be forming doing fine.jobless mofo

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by peaceMma(f): 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2016
dx Buhari is very wicked to d cure,just wondering d kind of heart he got nd d god he serves... Bleep him tho

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by Clemsworld(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
When the Hunger becomes Unbearable Pheroah will Let God's people to Go.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: "Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country" by peaceMma(f): 9:43pm On Nov 01, 2016
babdap:
Only God knows what we have done to deserve PMB.
my broda,I wonder ooh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Dino Melaye: Universities, Learn From INEC On Inconclusive Results / Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age / FG Orders Arrest Of Ex-customs Boss At Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.