Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,736 members, 7,851,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:51 PM

Photo Of A Man Who Treks From Lagos To Zaria For His Love (photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo Of A Man Who Treks From Lagos To Zaria For His Love (photos) (586 Views)

Benue Flood Victim Treks From Benue-Abuja (Photos) / Sheriff's Supporter Treks From Abuja To Maiduguri (Photos) / Osinbajo Leaves Ogoniland As Wike Shows APC Love - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of A Man Who Treks From Lagos To Zaria For His Love (photos) by Nobody: 8:54pm On Nov 01, 2016

Source:http://gistcart.com/photo-man-treks-lagos-zaria-love-photos/
Tunde Agbaje, a 26-year-old man has supposedly trekked from the Ketu territory of Lagos State to Zaria in Kaduna State in an offer to for his pound to say ‘yes’.
Agbaje, who is the cousin of a previous People’s Democratic Party gubernatorial applicant in Lagos State, Jimi Agbaje, went on the enterprise to demonstrate his adoration for a woman, Sharon Donald, Punch reports.
It was assembled that the 26-year-old Donald is the little girl of a previous legislative head of a state in the South-South and had as of late made a trip to New York, United States of America.
It was learnt that Agbaje and Donald had met in Ikoyi, Lagos State, and had been companions for as long as six years, yet she had turned down his engagement proposition a few times.
Agbaje said he chose to trek to Zaria to demonstrate his affection for Donald, including that he was the street for 19 days.
The Lagos State indigene was allegedly gotten on Friday, October 21, by the Chief Security Officer of the Ahmadu Bello University, Col J.K. Tukur; and the convention office of the Emir of Zaria.
He was later taken to a doctor’s facility where he was purportedly treated for the wounds he managed amid the trek, which was observed by a GPS tracker.
Describing how he met Donald, Agbaje said,
“I was with my companions at some point in 2010 keeping in mind we were examining about women, I said I wished God would simply demonstrate to me my better half at any point in the near future.
Around five minutes after the fact, we were eager and I went to get nourishment on Awolowo Road. It was my first day at that restaurant. I was holding up to be served when she strolled in. Incidentally, that day was additionally her first day there. I watched that there was an affection picture at the back of the trousers she put on.
She drew nearer me and asked what she could purchase and I prompted her. We later traded contacts and got to be companions. That was the manner by which my adoration for her began developing. We met a few times a short time later.”
Agbaje said a few months after the fact, he chose to open up on his affections for Donald, yet she turned him down. He said he held on, including that when Donald didn’t swell, he chose to do “what no man can accomplish for her.”
“I trekked to Zaria since her folks dated for a long time in ABU, Zaria, before they got hitched. I didn’t tell my folks and to guarantee I was not irritated, I changed my SIM card. I brought a tracker alongside me to screen my developments. I never took a transport whenever. It was an extreme errand and I even gave way a portion of the times. I took off from Ketu on October 2 and touched base in Zaria on Thursday, October 20, around 4.15pm.
I have no lament for what I have done. I have demonstrated my adoration for her, despite the fact that she didn’t respond my inclination. I accept regardless of the possibility that she gets hitched to someone else, no one will ever have the capacity to do what I accomplished for her,” Agbaje included.
Punch was informed that the CSO of ABU, Tukur, called Donald to inquire as to whether she knew about Agbaje’s experience, which she recognized.
She, be that as it may, didn’t state in the event that she would acknowledge his proposition. The leader of the convention office of the Emir of Zaria, Mr. Abubakar Ladan, told PUNCH on the phone that Agbaje was gotten at the royal residence. He included that the emir had ventured out when he arrived.
“I had a brief visit with him and subsequent to letting us know his central goal, we petitioned God for him and wished him the best,” he included.
At the point when Punch reached Donald, she said she knew Agbaje was leaving on the trek, including that she cautioned him against it. She said she had never had any association with him, depicting him as a stalker.
She said:
“Tunde (Agbaje) has been bothering and stalking me for as far back as six years and to the extent I am concerned, this is only another venture in a progression of his badgering.
I met Tunde at a congregation when I was living in Lagos and we were both part of the adolescent service. He never had a kinship, not to mention a relationship, with me. I was in a music gathering and a portion of the young people had my telephone number, including him.
He later discovered where I lived and went to my home. My mum cautioned him to allow me to sit unbothered, yet he cannot. I changed my telephone number and moved to the US, however I don’t know how he got my contact. I have prevented picking calls from Nigeria as a result of him

(1) (Reply)

Who Really Is Behind This Recession Nigeria Is Facing / Buhari Has Never Accepted Defeat Even When He Lost By A Very Wide Margin / Newly Sworn-in Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Pictured On His First Day In Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.