Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,296 members, 7,850,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:25 PM

Mastercraft Is Not My Boss, But My Producer Says CDQ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mastercraft Is Not My Boss, But My Producer Says CDQ (1971 Views)

Dj Limo My Producer Made Me A Sex Therapist. / Mastercraft Replies Man who Accused Him Of 100k Fraud / Wizkid Sitting On The Floor With Ycee, Mastercraft, CDQ And Boj (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mastercraft Is Not My Boss, But My Producer Says CDQ by gistyinka(m): 9:42pm On Nov 01, 2016
The budding rapper CDQ recently had a chat with urban lifestyle channel Hip TV, where he disclosed his relationship with Mastercraft, leaving Generals Records, his tour and has language affected his music in foreign countries.

About leaving his former label he had this to say,

About my contract with General Records, to pick out the point, Master Craft Is not the CEO of General Records, he is my official producer that’s part of General Records. I signed a 3 year deal with General Record, from October 1 2013- October 1 2016. I was in the US when the contract actually ended, we didn’t fight or anything, we agreed to move on my own, we don’t have any issue or fought in any way. I just want to know how it feels to be a man of my own.

We sought to find out if language has affected the music in foreign countries he had this to say,

Music is a universal language a lot of African artiste are breaking into the European, American market, not like they understand what they are saying but the vibe and the music in the instrumental and the quality of the sound matters a lot.

Yoruba Rapper CDQ Speaks on Leaving General Records, Mastercraft Did Not Own the Label and Others

Re: Mastercraft Is Not My Boss, But My Producer Says CDQ by tammyboy1(m): 10:59pm On Nov 01, 2016
Cdq yee yee, himself and reminisce,dunno whose worse, bad and wack lyrics
Re: Mastercraft Is Not My Boss, But My Producer Says CDQ by Airforce1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 01, 2016
you called his lyrics wack but he's going places raking in millions while you be here reading his stories.

(1) (Reply)

Gabrielle Union Reveals The First Thing Her Dad Told Dwayne Wade When They Me / See Photos Of The Black American Model That Caused Traffic In Lagos Last Week / Video:best Of Charles Okocha Aka Igwe 2pac(mo Shine): Shove It Up Your Ass

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.