Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,088 members, 7,811,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:41 PM

Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country, Says Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country, Says Buhari (439 Views)

I Will Leave Nigeria With My Family If Atiku Becomes President..... ACAD / Rochas Okorocha Says ‘buhari Is A Man Of God Sent To Save Nigeria From Collapse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country, Says Buhari by CertifiedNaija(m): 2:04am On Nov 02, 2016
According to a statement by his Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, the President spoke while addressing Niger Delta stakeholders at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

“We are determined to make life comfortable and affordable to all Nigerians. If anybody has a country to go to, let him go, we will stay here and salvage our country,” Shehu quoted the President as saying.

Buhari was said to have told the leaders of the Niger Delta that they had more to do than anyone else to bring peace to the region, given the influence they have on militant groups.

He expressed the determination of his administration to stay focused on its key campaign promises of securing the country, fighting corruption and creating jobs through the improvement of the economy.

He said peace, security, investment and prosperity are linked together, adding that “if we give peace a chance, investors will come here to invest. Nobody will invest in an insecure environment.”

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/11/leave-nigeria-if-you-have-another.html

Re: Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country, Says Buhari by padi94(m): 2:45am On Nov 02, 2016
We are still building Biafra, when we finish am. We go park comot grin
Re: Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country, Says Buhari by Flexherbal(m): 3:30am On Nov 02, 2016
I did not read this.
Re: Leave Nigeria If You Have Another Country, Says Buhari by samtee37(m): 5:34am On Nov 02, 2016
Kenya.... Here I come.....

Please who sabi, how I fit get free ticket to Kenya.

(1) (Reply)

News: China's Alibaba In "Flying Pig" Controversy. / Tips To Tyre Safety / “A Chick Without A Sex Life.”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.