Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,405 members, 7,812,196 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) (2391 Views)

Apostle Suleman: Christians Pray For Donald Trump Over Impeachment / Why Are Christians Such Liars? / Why God casts 'christians' into everlasting fire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Afonjas: 3:06am On Nov 02, 2016
Why are Muslims so wicked?

Muslims from Mali, Ivory Coast, Senegal, guinea Bissau pushed 12 Christians from Nigeria and Ghana into the Mediterranean Sea on their way to Europe

why don't Muslims go to their Islamic countries for refuge? why go to Christian countries and still kill Christians on their way?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r9uGvi0e4e8
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by padi94(m): 3:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Make i sleep small, when i see this in FP I will give my thoughts on this.

Nw let me commune with the celestial bodies[quote][/quote]
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Flexherbal(m): 3:17am On Nov 02, 2016
Bad news!
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by samtee37(m): 5:31am On Nov 02, 2016
Abeg... Who has Sagem charger.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Micah360(m): 5:51am On Nov 02, 2016
samtee37:
Abeg... Who has Sagem charger.
Are u typing from ur sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by raphieMontella: 6:21am On Nov 02, 2016
wow! This is bad and sad!
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:23am On Nov 02, 2016
this is madness at its peak.. i don't follow any religious practice that violates my moral code... be it murder or whatever.. if i were a Muslim, I'd rather die than kill someone for not believing in my God. and if my God were to punish me for not killing, then so be it
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Weah96: 9:15am On Nov 02, 2016
No wahala. Jesus walked on water before, and he's alive. Expect a miracle.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Weah96:
No wahala. Jesus walked on water before, and he's alive. Expect a miracle.

let me start by saying THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IF TRUE

"Greater works than these ye shall do"

I'm pretty sure they're not gonna die if that verse were anything to go by

but I'm curious, if their Jewish carpenter walked on water, what do Christians of today need a boat for?
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 10:42am On Nov 02, 2016
How many Syrian refugees have Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran etc accepted?

None.

Yet, the millions of Syrian Muslim refugees who make it into Europe, a Christian land, still have the nerve to carry out terrorist acts, rape and murder in those countries that accepted them.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by APCsupporter: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
This thing occurred about 6 years ago but op since you want to start digging the past can you tell me why christianity, your poo religion, is soo evil that hitler killed over 6 million people for being who they were?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Weah96: 1:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
How many Syrian refugees have Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Pakistan, Iraq, Iran etc accepted?

None.

Yet, the millions of Syrian Muslim refugees who make it into Europe, a Christian land, still have the nerve to carry out terrorist acts, rape and murder in those countries that accepted them.

So you shouldn't obey God again because you're in Paris or London?
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 1:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
Weah96:

I don't understand you.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 1:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
APCsupporter:
This thing occurred about 6 years ago but op since you want to start digging the past can you tell me why christianity, your poo religion, is soo evil that hitler killed over 6 million people for being who they were?
Hitler was not a Christian cos he didn't follow the commandment of Yahshua which says "Love your neighbor as you love yourself"..."Pray for your enemies and those who spitefully use you".

The Catholic Church, whom you all like to claim Hitler was a member of, widely supported his genocide against the Jews. This clearly shows that the Catholic Church is not a church of Christ. It has deep pagan Babylonian origin.

You should have used the above energy to condemn what those brothers of yours did.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Weah96: 1:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I don't understand you.

Muslims are only suicidal for God, because they REALLY REALLY REALLY believe that God created the whole universe and wrote a book called the Quran.

In the Bible, we are told that God can send one human being to kill another.

Muslims are only doing the work of God who has ordered the deaths of the unbelievers. It is not for you to understand.

Allah's way is mysterious. There's no point being God if you have to keep meeting the expectations of ordinary humans. You must do as God ordered in the word of God.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Weah96:

Muslims are only suicidal for God, because they REALLY REALLY REALLY believe that God created the whole universe and wrote a book called the Quran.

Muslims are only doing the work of God who has ordered the deaths of the unbelievers. It is not for you to understand.

Allah's way is mysterious. There's no point being God if you have to keep meeting the expectations of ordinary humans. You must do as God ordered in the word of God.

So, you are ready to kill for Allah?
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Weah96:

I Now understand you.

So, what you are saying is that the Syrian Muslim refugees are only following Allah's command by Killing the infidel Europeans who welcomed them openly when their Arab brothers didn't.

Can you now see how awful Allah and his followers are?

1 Like

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I Now understand you.

So, what you are saying is that the Syrian Muslim refugees are only following Allah's command by Killing the infidel Europeans who welcomed them openly when their Arab brothers didn't.

on what basis do you judge their actions as "unlawful"?

they're following Allah's command according to them which is " lawful "
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
So, you are ready to kill for Allah?

Muslims are ready to kill for Allah, same way Yahweh believers would kill if Yahweh tells them to
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 4:24pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

Muslims are ready to kill for Allah, same way Yahweh believers would kill if Yahweh tells them to
When last did his believers kill anyone in his name?

Don't you think it is a waste of time for an atheist to be bothering himself day in day out about a God he believes doesn't exist?
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

on what basis do you judge their actions as "unlawful"?

they're following Allah's command according to them which is " lawful "
Killing those that helped them, when their own brothers didn't, all in the name of Allah, shows how sick their religion is.

1 Like

Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
When last did his believers kill anyone in his name?

Don't you think it is a waste of time for an atheist to be bothering himself day in day out about a God he believes doesn't exist?

learn to read

Yahweh believers would kill if Yahweh tells them to

or would they go against the commandments of their god?
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
Killing those that helped them, when their own brothers didn't, all in the name of Allah, shows how sick their religion is.

lol, who is the judge of that?

Allah can do as he likes, who is to question him
Allah dictates their morals for them

anything Allah commands is "good", no matter how repulsive it looks to outsiders

so if Allah says "kill" they kill, same way Yahweh believers would kill if Yahweh tells them to

such dogma is what religion brings
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by TomHagen: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

let me start by saying THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE IF TRUE

"Greater works than these ye shall do"

I'm pretty sure they're not gonna die if that verse were anything to go by

but I'm curious, if their Jewish carpenter walked on water, what do Christians of today need a boat for?
You were not always like this. This website has corrupted you.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Weah96: 7:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
I Now understand you.

You describe God as awful? The same God who killed 42 children for saying that a bald man was bald?

God can do what he likes to people who disrespect him.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 7:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Weah96:

You describe God as awful? The same God who killed 42 children for saying that a bald man was bald?

God can do what he likes to people who disrespect him.
so, how come Muslims kill for him? Can't he do it himself(am talking about Allah)?
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:

I am so glad you noticed. He has always been corrupted but only sought an avenue which encourages it and NL was available.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
TomHagen:
you are right "to an extent" but I wouldn't say it corrupted me
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Nobody: 8:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
LifestyleTonite:
Hitler was not a Christian cos he didn't follow the commandment of Yahshua which says "Love your neighbor as you love yourself"..."Pray for your enemies and those who spitefully use you".

The Catholic Church, whom you all like to claim Hitler was a member of, widely supported his genocide against the Jews. This clearly shows that the Catholic Church is not a church of Christ. It has deep pagan Babylonian origin.

You should have used the above energy to condemn what those brothers of yours did.
Can you please show evidence that the Catholic Church supported Hitler. I'm sorry but I think you have been brainwashed into looking at the Catholic Church as some kind of boogeyman. Have you tried to read Mit Brennender Sorge which I believe is the only papal encyclical which was not written in Latin? Or the fact that Pope Pius XII saved more Jews in Europe than anyone else. Or the fact that the Jewish Rabbi of Rome converted to Catholicism after the war and took the name Eugenio (Pius XII's first name) as his baptismal name? You have a lot of zeal to discredit the Catholic Church and it's ok. People are allowed to do that, but please do that with facts. Last time I checked lying is sinful.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by TomHagen: 8:31pm On Nov 02, 2016
hopefullandlurd:

you are right "to an extent" but I wouldn't say it corrupted me
Fair enough. You are evolving.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by LifestyleTonite: 8:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Papist:

Can you please show evidence that the Catholic Church supported Hitler. I'm sorry but I think you have been brainwashed into looking at the Catholic Church as some kind of boogeyman. Have you tried to read Mit Brennender Sorge which I believe is the only papal encyclical which was not written in Latin? Or the fact that Pope Pius XII saved more Jews in Europe than anyone else. Or the fact that the Jewish Rabbi of Rome converted to Catholicism after the war and took the name Eugenio (Pius XII's first name) as his baptismal name? You have a lot of zeal to discredit the Catholic Church and it's ok. People are allowed to do that, but please do that with facts. Last time I checked lying is sinful.
see picture proof.

You can google to see tonnes of his pictures with the Pope and Catholic Church.
Re: Muslims Throw 12 Christians Into Sea On Their Way To Europe(video) by Wilgrea7(m): 8:52pm On Nov 02, 2016
Weah96:

that kind of killing is madness

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You Really Okay With Clergymen Inventing Sins That Do Not Exist? / What The Bible Says About Homosexuality. / Persecuted Hausa Christian Safe In Lagos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.