Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,025 members, 7,818,027 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] (18046 Views)

D’banj Signs Deal With Sony Music Africa - Photos / Ycee Parts Way With Sony Music Africa / Tekno Signs Deal With Sony Music Worldwide (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 5:03am On Nov 02, 2016
So this gist is really hot hot, so remember you saw it here first on TunezMediaBlog.

Days ago, TripleMG lost their main act, Iyanya to the hands of a main competition, Mavin Records. While this must be tearing some fans of the label apart, their boss, Ubi says there is no hard feelings as he doesn't feel betrayed by the move.

Well that maybe because he his about to make one of the biggest scoop in the music industry.

The gist is,(better grab a seat for this), Ubi and the boss of Upfront and Personal, Paul Okoye who is popular in the industry for sealing impossible deals for artistes are working on making Tekno and Davido mates in Sony Music.

Ehen! not like Ycee's deal oh.. Not Sony Music Africa.. Sony Music Global. The deal will be another huge hit just like that Davido's own.

Are u still seating down... Tekno, the Pana master will be penning this deal anytime soon in New York. I know Nigerians don't believe things like this unless u see pishure but it gets better than that, there is a video.

The video shows Paul Okoye at the New York office of Sony Music with him tagging Ubi, Tekno and the popular music company, Sony Music, he wrote;
Sony music New York Global deal @teknoofficial @ubifranklintriplemg@upfrontbookings @oneafrica_musicfest #afrobeats must love.

Mbok!! Are u still seating down.... This is not like that Wizkid deal that has refused to arrive like Bubu #5000, this one is live and direct... Oya all hands on deck... Pray for Tekno.. This deal must be confirmutunu... This month of November will see a massive upliftment for the young man who has captured the heart of millions in Africa ...

Oya lemme just be the first to say Congratulations to Tekno

Just take a look at the snapshots below..., and follow with the congrats train...

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/11/exclusive-tekno-signs-record-deal-with.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by pretydiva(f): 5:05am On Nov 02, 2016
Great news. God bless ur hustle bro. In next in line. Amen

9 Likes

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 5:14am On Nov 02, 2016
I knew this guy would go far in the industry he's super talented.

Congrats @Teknoofficial

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by LecciGucci: 5:27am On Nov 02, 2016
I saw this comming . This guy is very amazing.
And people pple lov him so much outside naija.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Bossontop(m): 5:46am On Nov 02, 2016
Congrats to tekno more grease to ur elbows man

1 Like

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by rheether(f): 6:03am On Nov 02, 2016
Shame on David.i. That kid thought it was going to be him alone.

4 Likes

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one Alhaji Tekno..

He is definitely one of the most hardworking musician / producer..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Davash222(m): 6:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Congrats
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by WaterDrunkard: 6:10am On Nov 02, 2016
Very soon he'll overtake davido

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by bloomstar: 6:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Airforce1:
I knew this guy would go far in the industry he's super talented.

Congrats @Teknoofficial

Your mates are making histroies and name,you are here on nairaland jumping from one babe to another.

You wil keep typing congratz to artist who know what they want until you get old.
Toto has finished your life

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by bloomstar: 6:14am On Nov 02, 2016
rheether:
Shame on David.i. That kid thought it was going to be him alone.

Why so much hating? Were you in his mind to know he thought it will be him alone.... Every artist wants success for each other. So stop hating, and nothing like shame.. Davido is rich, happy and famous. Period

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Airforce1(m): 6:23am On Nov 02, 2016
bloomstar:

Your mates are making histroies and name,you are here on nairaland jumping from one babe to another.

You wil keep typing congratz to artist who know what they want until you get old.

you should be more worried about your life man

No be the same mama born me and you.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by zinachidi(m): 6:25am On Nov 02, 2016
bloomstar:

y the badmouthing na? Is there anything wrong in congraatulating a fellow artiste?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by 2Direct(m): 6:29am On Nov 02, 2016
bloomstar:

you're foolish for this hate comment on airforce

So many of you won't progress for harbouring so much hatred in your mind for your fellow human

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Nobody: 6:55am On Nov 02, 2016
hope we should also be expecting great music...

1 Like

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by dammiecool(m): 6:59am On Nov 02, 2016
And one old man is running after a local label mavin upandan grin iyanya fall my hand angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by OKorowanta: 7:39am On Nov 02, 2016
dammiecool:
And one old man is running after a local label mavin upandan grin iyanya fall my hand angry

Bros the most important thing is rake in money whether local or international.
Dangote billions are made majorly from locals.
Tiwa,Seyi Shay,Banky all came back home to the locals and finally got their careers on track.
If you lucky to be making money from both ends,then thank God.
It is the local Pepsi that got Wizkid signed as an ambassador not the American Pepsi.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by McBrooklyn(m): 8:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one Alhaji Tekno, Hardwork pays cool
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by BjDreamchaser(m): 8:08am On Nov 02, 2016
bloomstar:

Be more worried about yourself. Your mates are making histroies too and you are here on nairaland hating... May you not die of hate!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by BjDreamchaser(m): 8:09am On Nov 02, 2016
2Direct:
you're foolish for this hate comment on airforce

So many of you won't progress for harbouring so much hatred in your mind for your fellow human

He is truly foolish. I don't know why they keep hating man...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one Alhaji Tekno

listen to my songs at http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle/
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by veekid(m): 8:45am On Nov 02, 2016
More money to your closet bro
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by teepsee(f): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
but those that have been signed, what special impact has they made

This Sony of a thing is just too hyped undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by beautiful232(f): 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
congratulations bra
haters will still hate!
but your wayyyyyyyyyyy up....

GOD blessings always.
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
I'm so happy 4 you pal.
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin grin grin

Come collect your congrats once you sign am!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by nigconnect(m): 8:47am On Nov 02, 2016
Big congrats to him..
Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by computerboy: 8:48am On Nov 02, 2016
Nice one Tecno
Abeg make una dey bring the dollar back home to reduce forex scarcity. No use am buy designers finish oh

I need dollar sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Batlan01: 8:49am On Nov 02, 2016
The Sony Music shyt is becomin' borin' already abeg... Davido, WIZKID, YCEE, now TEKNO... Small tym VIC O, AIRFORCE1, and the rest

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Pavore9: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2016
"Mbok!! Are u still seating down.... This is not like that Wizkid deal that has refused to arrive like Bubu #5000.".. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2016
when Davido sees this grin

Dude thought he was the only special one cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Tekno Signs Record Deal With Sony Music World [PICS] by brixton: 8:52am On Nov 02, 2016
Lol this Sony ish is beginning to sound like way back when tuface kept forcing to believe he did a collaboration song with Rkelly... All the guys with foreign deal simply get distracted along the line, just look at ayo jay, davido and tiwa to understand my point.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tekno Cuddling His Newborn Daughter, Skye / Koboko Master: FRSC Must Be Corrective, Not Punitive- Comedian Shares Experience / Ras Kimono: Rastafarians To Hold Candle Light Procession In Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.