Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,563 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:08 PM

Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun (409 Views)

Pastor Eranto Impregnates 15-year-old Girl In Edo, Runs. See His Church / Man, 40, Caught Having Sex With Teenager By Roadside / Man Rapes, Impregnates 15-year-old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by DAVECENA(m): 5:19am On Nov 02, 2016
ABEOKUTA—A 40- year-old man, Victor Emafolomi, has been arrested by men of Ogun State Police Command for impregnating his 15-year-old step daughter.
The suspect, who lives on Olokosusi Street, Java Agbado in Ifo Local Government Area of the state, was said to have been arrested following a complaint from his wife, who is the mother of the said girl.
The Police Public Relations Officer in the state Abimbola Oyeyemi, in a statement, said: “The mother, Taiwo Emafolomi, who noticed that her daughter is pregnant, pressurised the girl and she eventually opened up to her mother about how her step-father had been making love, which resulted in the pregnancy.
“The DPO, Agbado Division, CSP Abioye Shittu, detailed detectives to get the man arrested after a pregnancy test had been conducted on the girl, which came out positive.
“The Commissioner of Police, Ahmed Iliyasu, has ordered that the case be transferred to Anti-Human Trafficking and Child Labour Unit of the Criminal Investigation and Intelligent Department, CIID, for further investigation.”

source:

www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/man-40-impregnates-15-yr-old-step-daughter-ogun/
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by LecciGucci: 5:20am On Nov 02, 2016
Ok na
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by Dikachi080(m): 6:06am On Nov 02, 2016
grin ..and after u people will continue to abuse cucumber victims...ok i hope this one will go viral too....mtcheeew
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by BeeBeeOoh(m): 6:07am On Nov 02, 2016
I didn't even finish reading the heading to know it's Ogun state, I Just Saw 40years Old Man Impregnates 15years Old Daughter & My Instinct Told Me, BeeBee0oh It's Ogun State. Lo & behold, its Ogun
Re: Man, 40, Impregnates 15-yr-old Step-daughter In Ogun by zinachidi(m): 6:26am On Nov 02, 2016
oshe...... This one is strong!!!

(1) (Reply)

Community Clash Gunshots Firing. / Boko Haram:bomb Made Many To Run In Lagos / 419/FRAUD Database: Do We Have A Public Database? Is It Illegal To Create One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.