Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:08 AM

The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon (54842 Views)

Check Out The Made In Aba Boots Nigerian Army Will Be Wearing Soon / Army Places Order To Buy 50,000 Made-in-aba Boots For Nigerian Military(photos) / Army Orders For Made In Aba Boots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by specco(m): 9:32am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin
That boot is too heavy abeg, hope it doesn't affect them when running after insurgents

All the same, nice start from the Japanese of Africa
How do you know that the shoes are too heavy by just seeing the pics? Pls answer unless you are an ignoramus!
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:33am On Nov 02, 2016
billgatexp:

I stand with samdaddy 2019
cool cool Thanks Bro
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by fusyman(m): 9:35am On Nov 02, 2016
If not for the intervention of the Aba shoe makers, the bush-burning genocidal soldiers will be fighting bokoharam barefooted in sambisa forest.

No sense at all in you.....
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by benavatar(m): 9:36am On Nov 02, 2016
ObiOmaMu:
The Nigerian Army supports Federal Government's Policy of #BuyMadeInNigeria. So they placed an order for 50,000 pairs of shoes produced in Aba, Abia State.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/11/check-out-made-in-aba-boots-our.html
old thread
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by rhektor(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2016
Abegi, how many times them go push this same news to fp?
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by caesaraba(m): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2016
EternalTruths:

Afonja

Stay here and be calling people names on NL. One single plot of Ugu you don't own meanwhile your industrious brothers are making progress in the business sector. At the end, you fvck up your life and become that poor broke uncle pestering the entire family. I just outlined the remainder of your life. Idiat.
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by oluchivy(f): 9:37am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin
That boot is too heavy abeg, hope it doesn't affect them when running after insurgents

how do u know the boot is too heavy?

2 Likes

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by Kaywaz(m): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=richidinho post=50696367] grin

See the idiot na so una dy use mouth spoil beta things.... Adidas started from somewhere appreciate your product..
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Ejanla07:

Aba don pass dat level abeg. .

If aba make Gucci replica for you. . . Even gucci wont be able to kno thrs

grin grin
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by obidykeh20: 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Thumbs up for PMB and Nigerian Army. Working the talk is the only way forward to make Nigeria great again.

1 Like

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by Nobody: 9:45am On Nov 02, 2016
just hope the boots wont start tearing up after one week of wearing it.na so all those aba shoes u wear dem one month d shoe go begin open mouth dey laugh.same tin with their clothes...u wear trouser or shorts dat is aba made within a week na so d under go just tear grin grin grin grin
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by IRserveMyComent(f): 9:46am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin

Tell me Which boot is not heavy? Common nysc boots are even. Foreign boots are heavy.

My dear u mustn't criticize, even where there is nothing to criticize.

2 Likes

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by Kelly2713(m): 9:48am On Nov 02, 2016
hope they are bulletproof tongue
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by ancientbanana: 9:53am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin

u wear am from d picture abi, it's ppl like u Dat makes Nigeria stagnant

1 Like

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by hugoboss36(m): 9:53am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin

i wonder how u reason...you've not wore the boot,yet ur condemning it..abeg,join the train..and commend our goods..I believe in made in nigeria..
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by Bgorgeous: 9:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Way to go my beloved COMPATRIOTS, now that they are patronizing Aba shoe ,you guys are Nigerian s abi? NdiaRa
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by ancientbanana: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
lefulefu:
just hope the boots wont start tearing up after one week of wearing it.na so all those aba shoes u wear dem one month d shoe go begin open mouth dey laugh.same tin with their clothes...u wear trouser or shorts dat is aba made within a week na so d under go just tear grin grin grin grin
it's won't cos the guy knws the implications if it does
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by ancientbanana: 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
oluchivy:
how do u know the boot is too heavy?

don't mind d low brain guy joor

1 Like

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by freeborn76(m): 9:57am On Nov 02, 2016
cowardSeun:
If not for the intervention of the Aba shoe makers, the bush-burning genocidal soldiers will be fighting bokoharam barefooted in sambisa forest.

The most difficult people to satisfy in the whole world are Igbos, tufiakwa! The army decided to support local manufacturers and all you had to say was that senseless comment of yours? Spits! Jonathan your brother had Iherijirika as Chief of Army Staff; ironically, the COAS was from Abia state, why didn't he conceive the idea? Greed and selfishness, that is your common characteristic in that red dust region of yours. If Buratai had decided to order the booths from China, you would have still come here to spit nonsense! Abeg make una just buzz off jare!
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by ikaboy: 9:58am On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
Some one will say they are not as solid as their foreign counterpart.

U ve said it all
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by Dilluted(m): 10:03am On Nov 02, 2016
PentiumProf:
Igbos control nigeria
they wish
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by afanide: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
gbosaa:

I disagree. That's a very light boot. Look at the design properly. Upper part is tough synthetic and flexible. It aids good ventilation and is comfortable around the ankle and lower part of leg.

Outer sole is where the bulk of the weigh lies. I believe the contractors would use full grain leather for the counter heel and toe vamp. It would be a crime to use faux leather for such. That's my fear and concern.

If the contractors cheat and cut corner by using fake leather, they will be getting lots of complaints from the Army. Normally this sort of shoes should be rigorously tested to make sure they can withstand tough terrains.

Fake materials and bad craftsmanship would be exposed. The faux leather will break and peel off while the sole separates from the upper part if the threading/sewing is bad.

This is an opportunity my Aba brothers must not waste.

You must be a shoemaker cheesy cheesy

You knowledge about this is quite explicit.

Do you know that this is a very BIG opportunity for those Aba boys to explore to International market?

I swear if they miss-use this opportunity at this National level by compromising the materials, they they will NEVER go beyond ABA.

Not hating on them though.....

1 Like

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by TedBaker(m): 10:09am On Nov 02, 2016
INTROVERT:
Some one will say they are not as solid as their foreign counterpart.
hajiya my guy who just passed out if Navy DSS said he ended up with only stockings after wailkin a mile. So dey re nt solid except d will inprove dem
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by PentiumProf: 10:12am On Nov 02, 2016
Bgorgeous:
Way to go my beloved COMPATRIOTS, now that they are patronizing Aba shoe ,you guys are Nigerian s abi? NdiaRa
Nne nna ndibe bgorgeous bu ofeke ana akpokasi ike ha niile
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by MrEverest(m): 10:13am On Nov 02, 2016
Bsc:
Aba made is usually awesome... But it could disgrace u, wear the shoe take two walk steps and every thing falls apart.
Like seriously? What a fallacy! I bet you've been wearing "made in Italy" shoes that were actually produced in Aba. Except you import your shoes directly from abroad, chances are you've been wearing Aba shoes while giving credit to Italy! I can make out chance and take you on a tour to different areas in Aba like Bakasi/Ariaria were (shoes, bags & belts are produced en mass) Kent/Azikiwe Rd/Shopping centre were they produce shirts, trousers, boxers, singlets etc are produced. Better still, I'll take you to different parks at Ariaria or Milverton were you will see bales of Aba made goods being sent to the North, Lagos, P.Harcourt, Akwa Ibom & even to Cameroun, Ghana, Gabon, Niger etc!!

1 Like

Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by unite4real: 10:16am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin

Why must there be complain on everything. Did you weigh the shoes? How did you know it's heavy
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by akwunmi(m): 10:18am On Nov 02, 2016
EternalTruths:

Afonja
d afonjas get brain pass dis quote,luk carefully Na only anti buharist statement de luk lik dis..
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by TheAdvocate(m): 10:19am On Nov 02, 2016
richidinho:
grin

How did you know it is heavy? because it ate ur data?
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by MrEverest(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2016
obidykeh20:
Thumbs up for PMB and Nigerian Army. Working the talk is the only way forward to make Nigeria great again.
In as much as I would give credit to the FG, I also believe that they dont have any choice, lack of forex is dealing a heavy blow on Nigeria & it would be madness to waste the little we have to import what we can get locally!
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by vincentjk(m): 10:30am On Nov 02, 2016
segunk1:

You don see where boot dey heavy soldier before Inshort dem go wear that boot, carry gun and all those back pack take pursue criminals wey wear light trainers and still catch dem, be like say soldier neva pursue u b4 cheesy

leave am na
Re: The Made In Aba Boots Our Nigerian Army Will Be Rocking Soon by MrEverest(m): 10:33am On Nov 02, 2016
lefulefu:
Is like you are related to lie Mohamed. I prefer Aba made clothes because they look better design wise (especially when you have a good tailor) and also last much longer than the ones I buy in boutiques. Pls dont say what you dont know.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Tambuwal Steps Down, Asks Supporters To Support Atiku / WAEC Disagrees With Presidency, Says Buhari Applied For Results / Moment Demola & His Boys Stormed Okota & Destroyed Ballot Papers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.