Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,232 members, 7,815,313 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween (45170 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke The Bread Seller / South African Newspaper Features Olajumoke's "Dirt Poor Bread Seller" Story / Princeakins With Olajumoke The Notable Ex-Bread Seller At Poise NG Lekki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Nobody: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Bullshyt
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Nigerians and our inferior colonial mindset, how many Americans have you seen celebrating our new yam festivals before? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by kharyode(m): 9:44am On Nov 02, 2016
Foolishness.. Wise fool
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by ogorwyne(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2016
HabaSeun:

Or our masquerade festivals
Abi o. Our people can copy anything as far as it is from the western world. What sense is there in that halloween of a thing?

1 Like

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by edimahgurl(f): 9:45am On Nov 02, 2016
Donlamzy:
This guy has finally given up on life.....
oh dear u got me ROTFL cheesy cheesy cheesy grin mynd44 tho wink ya bro's cute tongue
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by zinnybae: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2016
shocked
Ndi mmadus
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Nobody: 9:51am On Nov 02, 2016
And when it comes to our festivals you will hear things like fetish,stupid people with inferiority complex, they don't even know the story behind the Halloween they are celebrating, smh

2 Likes

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by nkpommpko(m): 9:55am On Nov 02, 2016
They don't even know what they are celebrating, slaves. Still colonized mentally.

1 Like

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by samzzycash(m): 10:31am On Nov 02, 2016
blazer234:
Anything Americans do,Nigerians must copy. If american prisoners sag because they have no belt, Nigerians must sag too and call it style. This slavery mentality is refusing to go away.
people sag everywhere in the world. Say something else..
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by megareal: 10:33am On Nov 02, 2016
What's Halloween gat to do with us?

2 Likes

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Scorpionj: 10:37am On Nov 02, 2016
Mynd44 .....please uplift my brother condralbedes from his ban.for over a year now oh
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Monsieurshow(m): 11:07am On Nov 02, 2016
FUNNY
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by blazer234: 11:30am On Nov 02, 2016
samzzycash:
people sag everywhere in the world. Say something else..

And because they "sag everywhere in the world" makes sagging reasonable, right? It is still sign of inferiority complex. Have you ever seen reasonable people sag before?
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by uzolexis(f): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2016
Jarizod:
some people gats realise Halloween isn't celebrated in Nigeria
As in eh, Africans and follow follow. They will say masquerades which is African is evil but they will follow oyibo pple to celebrate halloween that they don't know the history of.
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by samzzycash(m): 11:43am On Nov 02, 2016
blazer234:

And because they "sag everywhere in the world" makes sagging reasonable, right? It is still sign of inferiority complex. Have you ever seen reasonable people sag before?
if people who sag ain't reasonable they won't be successful....most young people who are rich and successful does sag..so you are telling me they are not reasonable..it's the fashion trend if those who sag ain't reasonable then what of people who where rags all those crazy jeans wear by adult women even married ones wetin you go come talk
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Nobody: 2:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nailed it! cheesy
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Innocentchris: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
hauwababy:
Oh my goodness!! This has got to be the funniest ish I have seen in a while...... and we all need this, not in this era of 'stupidly expensive', even for basic stuff *SMH*.
Anyhoo, according to gist, rumour boyfriend of TV gal, Bolanle Olukanni , Ernest Danjuma, went clubbing during Halloween like this.....yep. He went 'dressed' like viral sensation, Jumoke, a few days back.
Tray on the head......CHECK

Red and White dress......CHECK

Model Pose........CHECK

Attitude..........ON FLEEK BABY!! *Lool*

http://www.yeoal.com/2016/11/photos-nigerian-man-dresses-like-jumoke.html
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Innocentchris: 3:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmmm end time tinx
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by Dantee005(m): 3:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nawa oo... undecided undecided
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by blazer234: 5:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
samzzycash:
if people who sag ain't reasonable they won't be successful....most young people who are rich and successful does sag..so you are telling me they are not reasonable..it's the fashion trend if those who sag ain't reasonable then what of people who where rags all those crazy jeans wear by adult women even married ones wetin you go come talk

Riches isn't equal to success nor reasonability. Any idiot can be rich.
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by samzzycash(m): 6:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
blazer234:

Riches isn't equal to success nor reasonability. Any idiot can be rich.
if an idiot can be richer than you then you need help ASAP..
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by foniskia(f): 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
mcheeews
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by blazer234: 12:40am On Nov 03, 2016
samzzycash:
if an idiot can be richer than you then you need help ASAP..

I think you need help more. You seem to have sunken into the depth of stupidity. If you have any sense left in your head at all, you will know an idiot can be richer than people who are more reasonable. What happened to your life? Is it a curse or the weed? Or is it the stupid error your pastors preach about riches? Is that what makes you see riches as the standard of life? Hope you already have bed space at aro? If not, I suggest you should go and register. You fit the profile of a perfect aro resident.
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by samzzycash(m): 1:25am On Nov 03, 2016
blazer234:

I think you need help more. You seem to have sunken into the depth of stupidity. If you have any sense left in your head at all, you will know an idiot can be richer than people who are more reasonable. What happened to your life? Is it a curse or the weed? Or is it the stupid error your pastors preach about riches? Is that what makes you see riches as the standard of life? Hope you already have bed space at aro? If not, I suggest you should go and register. You fit the profile of a perfect aro resident.
were re o.. For your mind now you go think say you got sense only God knows why you are so pained..the bubu effect has taken a toll on your brain Riches no be successful abi na poverty go kill you..quote me again and sonpona go strike you
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by blazer234: 7:47am On Nov 03, 2016
samzzycash:
were re o.. For your mind now you go think say you got sense only God knows why you are so pained..the bubu effect has taken a toll on your brain Riches no be successful abi na poverty go kill you..quote me again and sonpona go strike you

Your life is sure to rot at end of the day. If you are stvp1d enough to see riches as success, then you are a shallow minded 1d10t.
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by coolestchris(m): 7:27pm On Dec 17, 2016
Gracito:
Halloween in Nigeria? Nothing wey I no go see sha..
were is my Xmas gift
Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by lepanga2: 9:49pm On Sep 09, 2018

Re: Man Dresses Like "Olajumoke, The Bread Seller' For Halloween by rathore86: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2019
Well said many guys.. there is not great celebration of Halloween in Nigeria, neither its Nigerian culture nor its official Holiday. In Nigeria few people follow Halloween Costumes around the world.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Late Anthony Bourdain And His Love For Nigerian Food (photos) / Basketmouth Celebrates His 37th Birthday With A Hilarious Photo / Joy Onumajuru Opens Queenel Salon In Abuja As Charles Awurum, Others Celebrate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.