Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 PM

Perpetual Motion Machine - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Perpetual Motion Machine (3773 Views)

3cx Phone System Professional 16 Simultaneous Calls Perpetual License – Lagos / SOLD SOLD SOLD Envy 17 Leap Motion 4th Gen Core I5 8gig 700hdd For Sale N120k / Door & Window Motion Sensor Alarm : Security Alarm Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 8:14am On Nov 02, 2016
So I've got this strong propensity to create things and think of new inventions that can most likely change the world and bring lasting solutions to the problems we face on earth.
I have developed a design that I love to call the semi perpetual motion machine cause in my theory it reduces outside energy source input by 98% with zero emission. I've done all calculations and alterations to a great degree of which the theory now points to a banker odd for it to be a success but we all know that in science you have to carry out the practical first before you can conclude your theory for sure .
My reason for creating this thread is to ask for suggestion for the best metallurgical fabrication company in Nigeria that I can hire to construct the body of my machine with the specifications I would provide for them. I don't know if any of such company existing in Nigeria and I can't risk sending such details outside Nigeria to an advanced country who could be able to decode what I want to use it for and then steal it cause I don't have global patent rights to it yet. So brothers and sisters can you all help me out with suggestions of companies you believe can do the job? Who knows....this invention might put Nigeria on the world Map for a good reason for once .
I want to create a small scale prototype here on nigerian soil so I can carry out further research to optimize the materials to better resist wear and tear effects cause from all indication ,that is the only time a user would be required to spend money.

1 Like

Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by DMerciful(m): 10:24am On Nov 02, 2016
A perpetual motion machine of the 1st kind is impossible. Your best bet is to design a machine that uses gravity cos its free but it will still take in more energy than it outputs. A machine cannot be 100% efficient. No to burst your bubble but it is what it is!
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 10:55am On Nov 02, 2016
DMerciful:
A perpetual motion machine of the 1st kind is impossible. A many cannot be 100% efficient. No to burst your bubble but it is what it is!
. yes they have all said its impossible to have a spacecraft accelerate in space cause it wont obey newtons third law of action and reaction because space is void but today space voyages carryon with giant strides.
Bro you have no idea what my machine is all about and for all you know you adopted that notion from thermodynamics that people told you in a book of which is open to improvement based on new discovery and what you've always known can just change with a stroke of genius from one person and it would make you rearrange your belief.
thermodynamics might have to alter some of its standards by making exceptions to some materials existing in nature cause chemistry is too broad to be limited and with the operation from initiation to termination stage you would always have the urge to try new stuffs out to see what happens if you really understand what's going on in the reaction.
Science is a field where trial and error moves you closer to something remarkable and I would be glad to fail if it brings about new insight pertaining the materials I'm working with but for all its worth I'll like to see my machine be birthed and tested.So if you don't mind drop a fabrication company you know so I can move on to the next phase of my research.cheers
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by Cornerstone001: 11:21am On Nov 02, 2016
Perpetual machine you say shocked shocked
chrissy3:
So I've got this strong propensity to create things and think of new inventions that can most likely change the world and bring lasting solutions to the problems we face on earth.
I have developed a design that I love to call the semi perpetual motion machine of the first kind cause in my theory it reduces outside energy source input by 98% with zero emission. I've done all calculations and alterations to a great degree of which the theory now points to a banker odd for it to be a success but we all know that in science you have to carry out the practical first before you can conclude your theory for sure

We are waiting patiently to see the outcome, we are hoping this will beat the believe and imagination of the engineers {thermodynamics}.
I wish you well in you quest for the record breaking discovery sad
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 11:59am On Nov 02, 2016
Cornerstone001:
Perpetual machine you say shocked shocked

We are waiting patiently to see the outcome, we are hoping this will beat the believe and imagination of the engineers {thermodynamics}.
I wish you well in you quest for the record breaking discovery sad
Thanks bro and i also pray it works as all the pointers indicate but I guess theirs no harm in trying right? No knowledge is a waste and maybe along something entirely different might make its triumphant entry. Can you please suggest fabrication companies if you know any?
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by Cornerstone001: 12:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
chrissy3:
Thanks bro and i also pray it works as all the pointers indicate but I guess theirs no harm in trying right? No knowledge is a waste and maybe along something entirely different might make its triumphant entry. Can you please suggest fabrication companies if you know any?

Well, I believe it can work if the resources are deployed rightly..... without researches there wouldn't be new discoveries. and without improvements , mankind would still live in caves. There is no limitations to new discoveries as far as science is concerned.

No harm in trying, in fact,whoever never fail is he who never try something new and I believe that we can of course make lemonade out of lemon.
How I wish I know any competent company in Nigeria that can help in the fabrication process.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by DMerciful(m): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
OK...u can break ur machine into 4 or 5 sections and send to 5 different foundary houses abroad that way they can't copy ur stuff. I know there are local foundary houses but I don't know where they are. Use Google.
chrissy3:
. yes they have all said its impossible to have a spacecraft accelerate in space cause it wont obey newtons third law of action and reaction because space is void but today space voyages carryon with giant strides.
Bro you have no idea what my machine is all about and for all you know you adopted that notion from thermodynamics that people told you in a book of which is open to improvement based on new discovery and what you've always known can just change with a stroke of genius from one person and it would make you rearrange your belief.
thermodynamics might have to alter some of its standards by making exceptions to some materials existing in nature cause chemistry is too broad to be limited and with the operation from initiation to termination stage you would always have the urge to try new stuffs out to see what happens if you really understand what's going on in the reaction.
Science is a field where trial and error moves you closer to something remarkable and I would be glad to fail if it brings about new insight pertaining the materials I'm working with but for all its worth I'll like to see my machine be birthed and tested.So if you don't mind drop a fabrication company you know so I can move on to the next phase of my research.cheers
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by siempere(m): 4:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
What of a 3D printer u could create a plastic model for starters.. could help guide our local fabricators...
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
siempere:
What of a 3D printer u could create a plastic model for starters.. could help guide our local fabricators...
sorry I don't get you .
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by siempere(m): 5:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
I meant that u could buy a 3D printer and print d design u have then give it to local fabricator...d replica will make it easier for them to copy...
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
siempere:
I meant that u could buy a 3D printer and print d design u have then give it to local fabricator...d replica will make it easier for them to copy...
well bro that the problem.I don't know any fabrication company in Nigeria .
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by siempere(m): 6:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
chrissy3:
well bro that the problem.I don't know any fabrication company in Nigeria .
...No need looking for a company goto local fabricators each state has theirs...most times around the mecganic village u'll find someone smart enuf...to try it....my thinking...how i would do it if i had such a design....
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by Liveair: 8:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
I may be able to help with that but I need to know where you are located.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Liveair:
I may be able to help with that but I need to know where you are located.
oh alright .Bro I'm in port harcourt (rivers state) .
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by nnapo: 10:39pm On Nov 02, 2016
chrissy3:
I have developed a design that I love to call the semi perpetual motion machine of the first kind cause in my theory it reduces outside energy source input by 98% with zero emission. I've done all calculations and alterations to a great degree of which the theory now points to a banker odd for it to be a success but we all know that in science you have to carry out the practical first before you can conclude your theory for sure .
My reason for creating this thread is to ask for suggestion for the best metallurgical fabrication company in Nigeria that I can hire to construct the body of my machine with the specifications I would provide for them. I don't know if any of such company existing in Nigeria and I can't risk sending such details outside Nigeria to an advanced country who could be able to decode what I want to use it for and then steal it cause I don't have global patent rights to it yet. So brothers and sisters can you all help me out with suggestions of companies you believe can do the job? Who knows....this invention might put Nigeria on the world Map for a good reason for once .
I want to create a small scale prototype here on nigerian soil so I can carry out further research to optimize the materials to better resist wear and tear effects cause from all indication ,that is the only time a user would be required to spend money.
First of all I am impressed with your research and I encourage you to get to the end of it. LI do have some informations about what you want. Google NOVA, they do some fabrication. Inbox me for more info
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by Liveair: 8:07am On Nov 03, 2016
chrissy3:
oh alright .Bro I'm in port harcourt (rivers state) .
OK, drop your contact, I'll give you a call.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 5:59pm On Nov 03, 2016
Liveair:

OK, drop your contact, I'll give you a call.
08183793618 the name's Chris
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by obosirow: 7:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
chrissy3:
I have developed a design that I love to call the semi perpetual motion machine of the first kind cause in my theory it reduces outside energy source input by 98% with zero emission. I've done all calculations and alterations to a great degree of which the theory now points to a banker odd for it to be a success but we all know that in science you have to carry out the practical first before you can conclude your theory for sure .

Nice work bro!
One can never under estimate the power of the human mind. Our minds are just a very minute measure of God's creative ability.
I'll love to be a part of this creation, if you won't mind.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 10:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
obosirow:

Nice work bro!
One can never under estimate the power of the human mind. Our minds are just a very minute measure of God's creative ability.
I'll love to be a part of this creation, if you won't mind.
I would have love to let you in on the project but I'm already done with the theoretically aspect of the whole thing and I'm on the practical path which ofcourse we all know could be kind of different from theories. Let's see....what's your strong field of science ? cause am a freelance(jack of all trade and master of half) but I studied chemical engineering .
I still have two areas I think you can come in if you're good in the electrical electronics field or you're a physicist who is knowledgeable about electromagnetic induction which is where you can come in (2) if you're good in metallurgy so you can be a material analyst and advisor on which materials best fits the requirements of the system.I'm quite low on knowledge about these field.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
nnapo:

First of all I am impressed with your research and I encourage you to get to the end of it. LI do have some informations about what you want. Google NOVA, they do some fabrication. Inbox me for more info
I've googled nova but its search word leads me to different informations that's completely alien from what you described.Have you got the full name of the company so I can search again?
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by Proffdada: 7:11am On Nov 04, 2016
There are perpetual motion machines already existing but they don't give extra energy, they only propel themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b8ZsFszE8I
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 9:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Proffdada:
There are perpetual motion machines already existing but they don't give extra energy, they only propel themselves

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4b8ZsFszE8I
I wouldn't waste my time ,energy,money and thoughts for my machine if I haven't thought of how it can generate energy for use.in every working system you need an engine and an energy source for you to have a working system..now I have this two parts sorted out manipulated in such a way that energy source always replenishes itself ! So.....input-work-output becomes a cycle with a difference in this case being energy transfer going on as well as initial energy state continously being replenished (input-work-out--input). Now the theory is in the way the (output) being energy transfer and (input ) source of energy remaining intact are being manipulated which is why I called it the semi perpetual motion machine cause it still has an energy source and an engine unlike the ppmm people talk about which has only a working system without energy source. Its energy source just keeps on being replenished by the systems work done process.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 11:18am On Nov 04, 2016
I'm sorry guys but my e mail got blocked cause it was dormant for sometime so if you want to contact me us 08183793618 or find me on Facebook Chris olisadebe .cheers
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by Proffdada: 12:22pm On Nov 04, 2016
chrissy3:
I wouldn't waste my time ,energy,money and thoughts for my machine if I haven't thought of how it can generate energy for use.in every working system you need an engine and an energy source for you to have a working system..now I have this two parts sorted out manipulated in such a way that energy source always replenishes itself ! So.....input-work-output becomes a cycle with a difference in this case being energy transfer going on as well as initial energy state continously being replenished (input-work-out--input). Now the theory is in the way the (output) being energy transfer and (input ) source of energy remaining intact are being manipulated which is why I called it the semi perpetual motion machine cause it still has an energy source and an engine unlike the ppmm people talk about which has only a working system without energy source. Its energy source just keeps on being replenished by the systems work done process.
theoretically there's no such thing as perpetual motion machine because of friction heat loss

1 Like

Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by adrusa: 12:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Proffdada:
theoretically there's no such thing as perpetual motion machine because of friction heat loss

Correct. Physics will never allow it. The guy is on to a lie.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by obosirow: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2016
adrusa:

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, that you haven't discovered it, doesn't mean it can't be done.
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the honor of kings (You and I that are children of God) to search them out.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2016
adrusa:

and you think I haven't thought of those being an issue? Heck even an ss3 student would know that friction and heat loss would be an issue. Bro the people who told you friction and heat loss in a book that you believed actually did research like I'm doing now and trust me I'm not a rookie to not realize restoring forces have to be dealt with .I'm sure if I was a caucasian or a mongoloid you would be relishing the result of the research and won't say I'm unto a lie lol. Niggas

1 Like

Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by adrusa: 8:25pm On Nov 04, 2016
obosirow:

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE, that you haven't discovered it, doesn't mean it can't be done.
It is the glory of God to conceal a matter, and the honor of kings (You and I that are children of God) to search them out.

Sorry, not all things are possible. Lossless conversion of energy IS IMPOSSIBLE. Perpetual motion machine is not possible.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by adrusa: 8:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
chrissy3:
and you think I haven't thought of those being an issue? Heck even an ss3 student would know that friction and heat loss would be an issue. Bro the people who told you friction and heat loss in a book that you believed actually did research like I'm doing now and trust me I'm not a rookie to not realize restoring forces have to be dealt with .I'm sure if I was a caucasian or a mongoloid you would be relishing the result of the research and won't say I'm unto a lie lol. Niggas

What research, if I may ask? Publish your research findings in a reputable journal before we can start talking.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 9:02pm On Nov 04, 2016
adrusa:

What research, if I may ask? Publish your research findings in a reputable journal before we can start talking.
ok bob if you feel it can't work then that's fine cause we are all entitled to our opinions and we live in a free world so its allowed but I keep my thoughts and I would see to the end of what I'm unto chum. Keep your thoughts to yourself and if you don't have any good info that would help me further this course then I suggest u just read and keep your beliefs in your mind. I never asked for whether ppmm is possible but I asked for fabrication companies available in Nigeria so I can get my stuff made.cheers homz

1 Like

Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 9:11pm On Nov 04, 2016
adrusa:

ps homie you aint a celebrity inventor or whatever so I can't publish anything in any journal and start talking with you cause you are not who I'm hoping to talk to (its not worth it) .Your beliefs are well respected by me and I suggest you respect my belief and give me my space let me get my information I need from this thread. I made this thread to seek help and not to to Explain myself to anybody.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by adrusa: 11:46am On Nov 05, 2016
chrissy3:
ps homie you aint a celebrity inventor or whatever so I can't publish anything in any journal and start talking with you cause you are not who I'm hoping to talk to (its not worth it) .Your beliefs are well respected by me and I suggest you respect my belief and give me my space let me get my information I need from this thread. I made this thread to seek help and not to to Explain myself to anybody.

Alright Sir, keep us informed about your progress. One small thing however. The gold standard of scientific inquiry is to share with the community so that your findings can be interrogated and reproduced if possible. While there is a danger that your research may get stolen if publicized early, delay also has its own side effects. You are not the only researcher and for what you know many others may be working on the same thing as you and recognition only goes to the first man to make their findings public.

(1) (2) (Reply)

price reviewed: Very Neat 3 Pieces Of Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge For Sale 32 nw 68k / Google Pixel 6 Pro (SOLD) / Psp Slim &light + Tv Tuner Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.