Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Perpetual Motion Machine - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Perpetual Motion Machine (3799 Views)

3cx Phone System Professional 16 Simultaneous Calls Perpetual License – Lagos / SOLD SOLD SOLD Envy 17 Leap Motion 4th Gen Core I5 8gig 700hdd For Sale N120k / Door & Window Motion Sensor Alarm : Security Alarm Device (2) (3) (4)

Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 12:55pm On Nov 05, 2016
adrusa:

Alright Sir, keep us informed about your progress. One small thing however. The gold standard of scientific inquiry is to share with the community so that your findings can be interrogated and reproduced if possible. While there is a danger that your research may get stolen if publicized early, delay also has its own side effects. You are not the only researcher and for what you know many others may be working on the same thing as you and recognition only goes to the first man to make their findings public.
bravo bro now that's the kind of Intel I want to hear and really appreciate your warning .I would try as fast as possible to carryout out the final phase of my research and go public if by chance its a success.It seems you're familiar with the field of science,I want to ask you..do you by any chance know where one can buy neodymium magnets cause I would like to use it to create currents in the part where the conversion of mechanical to electrical energy is made.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 3:30pm On Nov 07, 2016
People I really need your help! Please I need info from anyone cause I really need where I can design and buy some very vital parts for the machine.please people...drop your info
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by jiinxed: 5:29am On Nov 10, 2016
adrusa:

Alright Sir, keep us informed about your progress. One small thing however. The gold standard of scientific inquiry is to share with the community so that your findings can be interrogated and reproduced if possible. While there is a danger that your research may get stolen if publicized early, delay also has its own side effects. You are not the only researcher and for what you know many others may be working on the same thing as you and recognition only goes to the first man to make their findings public.

What community? Nairaland?

Shift to one side abeg. Your bad Belle on this thread has been noted. You can now go back to your e-fights with Octavo undecided

Chrissy3, I wish I could be of more help, sadly, I do not have the relevant information to share with you. I wish you success in your endeavors though.
Re: Perpetual Motion Machine by chrissy3(m): 11:02am On Nov 10, 2016
jiinxed:

What community? Nairaland?

Shift to one side abeg. Your bad Belle on this thread has been noted. You can now go back to your e-fights with Octavo undecided

Chrissy3, I wish I could be of more help, sadly, I do not have the relevant information to share with you. I wish you success in your endeavors though.
your goodwill message is very much welcome and appreciated.I wish you thesame my friend.

40,000mah Megatron Monster Powerbank Available @N17,000 / Buy/Sell bulk MTN airtime / Uk Used Apple Iphone's Available For Sale.