Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) (64942 Views)

See The Bad State Of University Of Abuja Boys Hostel (Graphic Pictures) / Long Snake Killed In Madonna University Toilet / Kogi State Polytechnic Student Aborts 6 Months Pregnancy In Hostel (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Crystal2020: 3:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Becareful in your comment.is it only the Catholic that attend the d school? May have mercy on u and d mother of the baby. Amen
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by ocshap: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
not surprise to see such in a school Wia married ppl abort for the sake of not been expelled from school.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by dakkayode(m): 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hmmn... Why na..e fit be another WizKid or fella of our time ooo , see na dem don comot am
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by David4best(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
I remember during my NYSC in Kogi State, graduates(corps members) from this University were very rude, rascal, & rugged. Their girls are club babes & were very stubborn. They like sex too much. I always wonder how can a private unniversity graduates, made up of mostly rich men children behave like this

1 Like

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by ottersberger(m): 4:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Missmossy:
Jeez!! the heart of man woman is desperately wicked embarassed

If the lady who did this can't conceive in the future she would say its someone that is doing her. Really bad.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Mordyb: 4:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is totally unacceptable but i would come from the angle of the upbringing of this child's Mother where sex might've been a Taboo being raised by overly Spirikoko parents who cant communicate properly & like a goat held in captivity is released into the farm(uni) and decides to eat every available CASSAVA not fully made to be aware of consequences of such actions

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Cubia(f): 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wow 5 months, that must have been painful, 4 more months to go, she try.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by LUV1: 4:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
EXCept a man be born again he can not see the kingdom of God. Amen
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by synclaire: 4:14pm On Nov 02, 2016
wickedness in high places. what has dis innocent child done to deserve dis?
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Kelly2713(m): 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
dayleke:

Saying anything kwa? You have not saying anything o....
isorite
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by LUV1: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
EXCept a man be born again he can not see the kingdom of God. Amen jesus is the in only way to heaven if you have not axcepted christ as your lord and personal saviour do it now and secrure your eternal life
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Mordyb: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Come to think of it why dont we preach contraceptives instead of having blood over your head in this part of the world. GOD In HEAVEN Knows how i hate ppl having unplanned kids that cant be taken care of. Talkmore of irresponsible adults murdering innocent angels(unborn kids) because of their planlessness
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by mercydaniel: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2016
Davash222:

Point of correction, 'the Heart of woman is desperately wicked'

na WA for you oo, person quote scripture u dey speak English, d man she use can go for any sex ah ah some ppl sha.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Hormoniyi25(m): 4:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
STENON:
Heartless Woman.
mercydaniel:
na WA for you oo, person quote scripture u dey speak English, d man she use can go for any sex ah ah some ppl sha.

Lyk ur pishur
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by jmoore(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
After viewing this picture and you still think that abortion is not evil then you are a devil. angry
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by mustaphasaidu: 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
wicketness at its highest peak!
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by sirfee(m): 4:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pure wickedness,later dem go dey accuse one grandma say na she be the cause of their problem
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by petrik5: 4:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
foladara777:

It could have been next Osama or shekau... Not saying it's right but u are making the wrong point.
imagine u were aborted
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by agesron(f): 4:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Oh God! Some people are too wicked o.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by MrPRevailer(m): 5:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
anthney87:

so if they attend a catholic wedding they shud be driven away? then why are u a chronic sinner not driven from the church or do u tink u re holier than most of the pagans?
is it the Catholics alone that uses rosary? and for ur boyfriend and girlfriend issue if I may ask... is there anyone that did not indulge into it before marrying?, na wa for una self ooo. what even made u to bliv the perpetuator of the crime is a catholic abi u tink say na only Catholics they go the school? I pit u sha and may God forgive u for ur judgement....

No. I pity you. It's best to keep the reasons to myself. Hope you find out. kiss
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by chiraqDemon(m): 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Next thing when she cant have children church will tell her that somebody use to fly away with her children in plantain leaf
This is murder
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by smart024(m): 5:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
The A, B and C theory says:
A - Abstain.
B - Be faithful (in a formally recognized relationship)
C - Condom.

I wonder why some people would not keep to one of these and end up being so wicked...

Definitely, it's a student that dumped it.

Blood samples should be collected from all the female studends and investigation be made by comparing it with that of the aborted fetus.
The culprit should be made to face whatever punishment deserved...
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
I have been to that campus, that school is over protective. Yet person still carry Belle abort. Worked world.

1 Like

Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by COOL10(m): 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
David4best:
I remember during my NYSC in Kogi State, graduates(corps members) from this University were very rude, rascal, & rugged. Their girls are club babes & were very stubborn. They like sex too much. I always wonder how can a private unniversity graduates, made up of mostly rich men children behave like this
. That's the result of caging them.
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by jackie35(m): 5:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
Goldpen:
An aborted foetus was found in Mother of Jesus The Saviour hostel (girls' hostel) in Madonna University (Elele campus) on Tuesday, The Bug learnt.

Medical students who examined the terminated child said it was about 5 months in the belly of the mother before being removed.

See photos below (more info and pictures via the link below).

http://www.thebugcampus.com/2016/11/aborted-baby-found-in-madonna.html?m=1

I AM WEAK
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by byvan03: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
Wicked girl, i agree. Where is the father of this baby? Bloody hypocrites!
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by elkon(m): 6:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
embarassed
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by fortunechy(m): 6:07pm On Nov 02, 2016
may she never get pregnant again in her life
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Lumig: 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2016
I want to say something but nothing is coming out. But sweat all over my body. Ah!
Re: Aborted Baby Found In Madonna University Girls' Hostel (graphic Photos) by Imhayuba: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Poor guy! Just because of someone else's deed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2015/2016 Nnpc/total Scholarship Successful Candidates / Meet Simon Nwakacha, The Owner Of Greenfield University (Photo) / IMSU Goes Tough On Indecent Dressing; See What Was Done To A Defaulting Student.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.