Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy Note 5 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy Note 5 (467 Views)

Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ / Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ / How Can I Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy J2? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy Note 5 by mcvuejn: 9:36am On Nov 02, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 5 is an Android phablet smartphone developed and produced by Samsung Electronics. Unveiled on 13 August 2015,[7] it is a successor to the Galaxy Note 4 as part of the Samsung Galaxy Note series.

The Galaxy Note 5 received positive reviews from critics, who praised the device's upgraded build quality over prior models, along with improvements to its performance, camera, and other changes. Similarly to the S6, Samsung was criticized for making the Galaxy Note 5's battery non-removable, and removing the ability to expand its storage via MicroSD.

To transfer samsung galaxy s2/s3/s4/s5/s6, galaxy note 2/3/4, galaxy j1/j2/j3/j5/j7, galaxy a3/a5/a7/a8/a9 contacts to your Samsung Note 5, you need an transferring program, for example, Mobile Transfer. Next, I will show you several outstanding features of this almighty software.

Phone to Phone Transfer is an transferring tool that you can transfer data between phones under different phone brand like Samsung, iPhone, HTC, LG, Motorola, Sony and so on.

More info:

How to Transfer Data Contacts from Note 2/3/4 to Note 5?

Transferring info contacts from Samsung S4/S3 to S6/Note 5

Video guide:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E6SnnWJpSJM
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy Note 5 by HabaSeun: 9:43am On Nov 02, 2016
Something that xender will do sharp sharp. Mtchewww
Re: How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy Note 5 by adaq777: 11:07am On Nov 02, 2016
Phone to Phone Transfer can connect two phones at the same time and transfer files from one phone to another. You can transfer contacts, music, photos, videos, messages, call logs, calendars, Apps and App data from one phone to another. So, you can easily sync all data from one Samsung to another by using this tool.

Read more:

Transfer all data from Samsung to S7 Edge

Transfer contacts from HTC to S7 Edge

Transfer iPhone contacts to S7 Edge

(1) (Reply)

Employ Me For Job And 'M Prepared To Work One Month For Free / I Cant Believe A Nigerian Made This Mobile Game. / My New Year Resolution – World’s Fattest Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.