Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

How Can I Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy J2? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Can I Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy J2? (546 Views)

Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ / Transfer Contacts From Iphone To Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ / How To Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy Note 5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Transfer Contacts From Samsung To Galaxy J2? by ggitjrwee: 9:08am On Dec 09, 2016
Great to look at and hold. Just as good to use. The slim, powerful Galaxy J2 packs a whole lot of smartphone bells and whistles for a very affordable price tag.At this price this mobile is set up to work on the Spark network only. Samsung's 2016 Galaxy J2 is expected to launch sometime in the first half of this year, so we will probably see it out within the next two months. Zauba, the corporate intelligence site that tracks shipments going to India, has spotted a device called the SM-J210 arriving at Delhi, India from South Korea.

I have been searching everywhere and I can't seem to find a way to transfer contacts from old samsung galaxy s2/s3/s4/s5/s6, galaxy note 2/3/4/5, galaxy a3/a5/a7, galaxy j1/j2/j3/j5/j7 to samsung galaxy J2. I have an old HTC, but get a replacement Samsung Galaxy J2 recently. I can't seem to get my contacts to transfer over. Is there a way for me to do this on an un-rooted phone?

How can i import contacts from old samsung galaxy to samsung j2?

Method to Transfer contacts, videos, photos, text messages, call history, notes, calendar, music and more from samsung to galaxy j2:

Samsung Data Transfer allows users to transfer contacts of most popular apps from Samsung to Samsung Galaxy. It supports the following for contacts data transfer from samsung to samsung devices.

Steps to Transfer data from samsung to samsung j2:

Step 1. Connect Samsung Phones to your Computer

Step 2. Select File Types to Move

Step 3. Transfer contacts Data from samsung to samsung j2

More steps details info:

How to Transfer Contacts from Samsung to Galaxy J2

Transfer Data from Samsung to Samsung J1/J2/J3/J5/J7

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News:founder Of Reigners Bible Church Building Apostle Akan Weeks Left / NYSC Stream Ii Whatsapp Group Chat / Latest Gospel Songs In Nigeria Now'check them out'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.