Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,224 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Online Jobs And A Way To Generate Income While On Your Present Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Online Jobs And A Way To Generate Income While On Your Present Job (578 Views)

Legitimate Online Jobs In Nigeria / 7 Simple Online Jobs You Can Do From Home / 15 Highest Paying Online Jobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online Jobs And A Way To Generate Income While On Your Present Job by christtj: 10:04am On Nov 02, 2016
Here is the gist, for a while now we have been denied the privilege of getting payment from most of the online job opportunities but during my research i discovered this payment option. Here is how it runs register through this link https://share.payoneer.com/nav/ALWQN6vokqxbarS9JNFV7ZgGyNFJFlZsfPqEfVyXLdpGPYU5DTOQXSZsRsFPIPVnz6-2b282Ljwdb9N5YlV5HA2 and this is how it works after registering. A Payoneer Prepaid Debit MasterCard® card will be shipped to you in less than 30 days and it is an alternative to likes of Paypal. For some online jobs they use this as a payment method and the advantage of this is using the card to withdraw naira equivalence directly from our ATM machines. Try it and it you will be glad you did. In my next post i will include how you can generate fund from sites that pay through this payoneer. contact me for more details at testimonytj@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

MTN Nigeria Latest Vacancy / Kaduna Ntect Subeb Said Today After D Whole Verifications We Are Test Again! / Lofty Height School Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.