Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,178 members, 7,953,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:40 PM

Enya's Music Is Satanic? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Enya's Music Is Satanic? (15476 Views)

People Consider Enya's Songs As 'demonic' - Why? / Is Enya's Music Satanic???? / Rock Music Is Satanic? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enya's Music Is Satanic? by Merinoz(m): 1:56pm On Jan 03, 2007
Many individuals always assert that the poular Celtic musician,Enya sings from satanic inspiration because her tunes always put one in a sober and rather pensive mood.How true is this assertion?I wanna know your opinion.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by gbadex1(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2007
Rof-lmao!! You make me laugh!! Nigerians are truly funny! You act different or do something that is unorthodox or unconventional, they start attributing all sorts of negative terms to u, e.g gay, satanic and all that stupid bullsh*t.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by PoDeep(m): 2:40pm On Jan 03, 2007
Yeah,someone's told me that too(that her music is satanic),dont know how true it is but I'm not believing jack till I read her lyrics or something.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by chukky76(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2007
are you people serious about this topic? i have all the albums, singles and sountracks enya ever recorded. satanic? more like heavenly. so please can we discuss more important topics like why does one of my nuts hang lower than d other?

1 Like

Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by bluenubian(f): 11:37pm On Jan 03, 2007
wow no wonder the last time i listen to enya i kept f^cking for 7 days straight, damn that enya! angry angry angry, now when is her next album coming out? grin grin grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by iice(f): 4:52am On Jan 04, 2007
Laughin ma friggin butt off grin grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 5:04am On Jan 04, 2007
bluenubian:

wow no wonder the last time i listen to enya i kept f^cking for 7 days straight, damn that enya! angry angry angry, now when is her next album coming out? grin grin grin

F^cking who angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by bluenubian(f): 5:34am On Jan 04, 2007
i cant remember zulu, i was possessed undecided
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by tianshie(m): 7:21am On Jan 04, 2007
Well I heard she and Yanni are satanists. I love her music though,anytime I listen to "Now we are free" the soundtrack to the Gladiator movie,I'm simply transported but not anywhere near hell. The couch feels warm though grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by Merinoz(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
Why would u always feel very sober instead of happy after listening to her?
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by oghos2k(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2007
There is nothing as refreshing as finishing your day's job and drinking a cool bottle of scotch and having newage music playing at the backgroung prefferably Enya.Althoug, her music has been termed "songs to the gods" by a few.tht doesnt mean her song isnt good.her song makes one reflect on the day's activity.The acoustic takes one from the realm of this world .so keep listenening.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ikamefa(f): 8:43pm On Jan 04, 2007
bluenubian:

grinBlue girl! this post is da bomb  cheesy

bluenubian:

i can't remember zulu, i was possessed undecided

hahahahhahahahaha!   cheesy

@ topic get a grip! if enyas music is satanic? then am happy to be a satanist !  cheesy
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by diddy4(m): 9:14pm On Jan 04, 2007
love her music to death

@blue
same thing happened to me too except that i was the victim and the girl had the ride of her life but i cant even remember what happened or which position i used. angry angry angry grin grin grin grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by Cactus(m): 9:48pm On Jan 04, 2007
I am a very big fan of ENYA she rox my world, Just because its in a different language doesnt mean it is satanic, FYI look for translations of her songs that her not in English and you will be impressed with her lyrics. It takes patience and time to understand and get to appreciate the Celtic genre of music. IF u r a celtic fan look into

Celtic Woman
Loreena McKenniitt
Ashley McIsaac

just to name a few of my favourite

Ignorance is bliss

I can listen to Celtic all day and everyday, try listening to Rap or hip hop u get bored its all the same beat count, tone, lyrics.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by bluenubian(f): 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2007
ika wink

diddy grin
thank God i wasnt the only one
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by justkunmi(m): 11:19pm On Jan 04, 2007
when people do not understand something, they label it bad. Enya's songs are heavenly. her songs are meant to be soul lifting.
yes, it might sound satanic but it isn't. infact one of her songs "orinoco flow" was used as a sountrack for a witchcraft nigerian movie_"sakobi".
so if enya is satanic, so is katie melua, yanni, cranberries,
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by Cactus(m): 11:57pm On Jan 04, 2007
lol good call
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 12:26am On Jan 05, 2007
bluenubian:

ika wink

diddy grin
thank God i wasnt the only one

diddy4:

love her music to death

@blue
same thing happened to me too except that i was the victim and the girl had the ride of her life but i can't even remember what happened or which position i used. angry angry angry grin grin grin grin

You guys are nutt grin tongue
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by bluenubian(f): 1:35am On Jan 05, 2007
u know u one of us! cheesy
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by diddy4(m): 2:08am On Jan 05, 2007
ZuluNation:

You guys are nutt grin tongue

u know say u be the oga. grin grin

@blue
u were not ooo. i still dey ask that girl wetin i do dat day sef. grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by gbadex1(m): 9:10am On Jan 05, 2007
@ Cactus:

Hiphop has same beat, tone and lyrics? u obviously were high on mushrooms when u made that statement.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by naijafan(m): 9:54am On Jan 05, 2007
@topic

why on earth should a music be termed satanist because it makes you sober?!
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by diddy4(m): 11:36am On Jan 05, 2007
gbade. x:

@ Cactus:

Hiphop has same beat, tone and lyrics? u obviously were high on mushrooms when u made that statement.

this threw me off ma chair but u got a point.

lmaooooooo
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 1:29am On Jan 06, 2007
diddy4:

u know say u be the oga. grin grin

I'm born again tongue
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ikamefa(f): 1:30am On Jan 06, 2007
ZuluNation:

I'm born again tongue

ahahahahaha! grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 2:23am On Jan 06, 2007
ikamefa:

ahahahahaha! grin

Why you laughing, you think say I be like you, Ika you don spoil finish. My sister you need Jesus in your life. tongue
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ikamefa(f): 4:46am On Jan 06, 2007
ZuluNation:

Why you laughing, you think say I be like you, Ika you don spoil finish. My sister you need Jesus in your life. tongue

amen! big brova amen! hahahahahahah grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 4:55am On Jan 06, 2007
You still dey laugh just wait till judgement day, you think sey bribe fit get you in to heaven tongue
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ikamefa(f): 4:57am On Jan 06, 2007
ZuluNation:

You still dey laugh just wait till judgement day, you think sey bribe fit get you in to heaven tongue

ehehheheheheh! my bruv na me go 1st enter heaven! why? cos i born-again pass you! shocked grin grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 5:06am On Jan 06, 2007
Born again pass me? You never see anything first, I fit quote bible from beginning to end and you think you born again pass me. You no well my sister.
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ikamefa(f): 5:12am On Jan 06, 2007
ZuluNation:

Born again pass me? You never see anything first, I fit quote bible from beginning to end and you think you born again pass me. You no well my sister.

just quote bible? i fit pray from now till December! shocked quote bible pass you, even quote from the " lost books" in the bible
so don't mess with me! if i no well i can cure ma self its called self diagnosis and healing !

so? na me go enter HEAVEN 1st! grin
Re: Enya's Music Is Satanic? by ZuluNation(m): 5:21am On Jan 06, 2007
Ika you no well grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omarion's New Video - Entourage / Emmy Ryhmes "You No Hear" ( Video) On Anti-Corruption / Pictures From Banky W's Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.