Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC (6412 Views)

Senate Orders Arrest Of CEOs Of Glo, Crown Flour Mills 28 Others / INEC, Police, Army Culpable In Rivers Elections Violence — Report / INEC Releases 10 Results, Suspends Rivers Elections (2) (3) (4)

Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 12:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Leke Baiyewu, Abuja

The Senate on Wednesday threatened to suspend plenary if the Independent National Electoral Commission failed to conduct all outstanding elections in Rivers State on or before December 10, 2016.

The senators took the decision based on a motion moved by the Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu, that the chamber was not properly constituted because all the states were not represented.

Details later…

http://punchng.com/conduct-pending-rivers-elections-dec-10-senate-orders-inec/

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 12:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
nonsense. They should suspend plenary na. who cares?

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 12:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

i care! you better stop. lipsrsealed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by stephnie1(f): 12:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 12:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
DONSMITH123:

i care! you better stop. lipsrsealed

stop my mention please.
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by Blizzy9ja: 12:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

stop my mention please.
shorrup der... Nobody will mention you if u don't type rubbish

Every state is supposed to be duely represented in the senate, but INEC in their foolishness and cowardice have refused to conduct elections in Rivers state citing insecurity, but elections were conducted in highly volatile north eastern states both last year and this year

There is no need postponing dooms day, que sera sera (what must be must be)
Rivers state is PDP and not even that old senile president can change it.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 12:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

stop my mention please.

sorry ma
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 12:59pm On Nov 02, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
shorrup... Nobody will mention you if u don't type rubbish

Every state is supposed to be duely represented in the senate, but INEC in their foolishness and cowardice have refused to conduct elections in Rivers state citing insecurity, but elections were conducted in highly volatile states both last year and this year

wailer number 1 spotted. continue wailing. What happened in Edo is about repeating itself.

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
better. APC cant get it all the time.

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by OsusuMustFlow(f): 1:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

wonder if you are been paid for this

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by Blizzy9ja: 1:22pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

wailer number 1 spotted. continue wailing. What happened in Edo is about repeating itself.
And I've also spotted a disgruntled zombie... Rivers is not Edo and we don't play dat sh!t , if they want peace they should come and conduct a free and fair elections, or else... Remember what happened in Bayelsa?

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by anibi9674: 1:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

u think rivers state is Edo state.

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by suasmablow(m): 1:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
when will senate also suspend plenary for over 2000 innocent lives that have been wasted under the Wike administration in Rivers State?
Why did they not caution the governor over his consistent threats to inec officials, corps members and security agencies who are to conduct the remaining elections in the state?

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
anibi9674:
u think rivers state is Edo state.

till then
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
lipsrsealed
Blizzy9ja:
And I've also spotted a disgruntled zombie... Rivers is not Edo and we don't play dat sh!t , if they want peace they should come and conduct a free and fair elections, or else... Remember what happened in Bayelsa?
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by muykem: 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
They should please suspend their salary also.
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 1:37pm On Nov 02, 2016

muykem:
They should please suspend their salary also.
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
lalasticlala
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by realglobe: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:

till then
I also expect you to join the APC team that will come and rig in Rivers.. You know, like it was done in Edo.. Lmaooo

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
realglobe:

I also expect you to join the APC team that will come and rig in Rivers.. You know, like it was done in Edo.. Lmaooo

time shall tell
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
SweetLove0:
human beings do. not you. now shut the f up

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
realglobe:

wicked you want to do him something strong
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by ifyalways(f): 7:03am On Nov 03, 2016
This same INEC that was able to handle the last election successfully abi another one?

The same INEC that had the nationwide presidential elections result ready in less than 48 hours cannot conduct mere local government elections of a single state?
This is the change some foooools campaigned for? Smh

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by KINGwax007(m): 7:07am On Nov 03, 2016
Blizzy9ja:
shorrup... Nobody will mention you if u don't type rubbish

Every state is supposed to be duely represented in the senate, but INEC in their foolishness and cowardice have refused to conduct elections in Rivers state citing insecurity, but elections were conducted in highly volatile northern eastern states both last year and this year

biafrans = anger + hatred + insult + failure + funny cheesy cheesy

If the senate shld suspend their nonsense, did you think the country will collapse? cheesy

And u people with the cliché, 'cowardice' always makes me wonder if ojukwu's running away, or nnamdi kanu's enter in Nigeria with a pseudonym, were acts of bravery lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by richidinho(m): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2016
This INEC worst pass Maurice Iwu's INEC asswear

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by DONSMITH123(m): 7:19am On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy

richidinho:
This INEC worst pass Maurice Iwu's INEC asswear

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:

If the senate shld suspend their nonsense, did you think the country will collapse? cheesy

And u people with the cliché, 'cowardice' always makes me wonder if ojukwu's running away, or nnamdi kanu's enter in Nigeria with a pseudonym, were acts of bravery lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you mind them? only hanger and hatred dwell in their heart.

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 7:21am On Nov 03, 2016
ifyalways:
This same INEC that was able to handle the last election successfully abi another one?

The same INEC that had the nationwide presidential elections result ready in less than 48 hours cannot conduct mere local government elections of a single state?
This is the change some foooools campaigned for? Smh

as if you are not part of them
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by SweetLove0(f): 7:22am On Nov 03, 2016
NgcoboP:

human beings do. not you. now shut the f up

abeg na english you dey speak?
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by OsusuMustFlow(f): 7:30am On Nov 03, 2016
Cc: lalasticlala
Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by Blizzy9ja: 11:14am On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:

I don't give a fawk about Ojukwu and Nnamdi Kanu and i don't have a problem with people trying to get out of an unjust treatment... I am Ibibio and half Ijaw, I am for the Niger Delta struggle and true federalism... Dick head like u always brand any1 dat is against the injustice in this stupid country Biafrans or Ipob.

Go and use what comes out of your land to develope your area

A senate without 3 Niger Delta senators is a draw back on the struggle and we are aware of their antics... Yes! I am a wailer.

Re: Conduct Pending Rivers Elections By Dec 10, Senate Orders INEC by Opharhe: 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Long overdue.

See how INEC, by the promting of the Abuja faction of APC after playing their cards both within and without their wicked party, are in a hurry to conduct elections in Ondo State because they know time is not on their side. But they're deliberately delaying the Rivers Senatorial elections.

If I swear for dem ehhhn.

Reps Move To Limit Time For Appointing Ministers, Commissioners / Presidency To Host 2020 National Policy Summit With A Focus On Next Level Agenda / It’s Time To Work With Tinubu – Omo-Agege To Atiku, Obi

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55