Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,951 members, 7,814,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone (16203 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by orimsam: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Saylawchar:

For abusing Mr. Transformation, you are already a failure. What positive impact have u make in your life not even in your local community and you are there abusing an achiever.
are u from oyo state. Pls if u are not from oyo state pls keep quite.

Moreover I do acknowledge that he performed during his first term.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by clevadani: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
seguno2:

Like governor Aregbesola's airport.
Lol.
I'm no longer moved by all these photoshoots

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Beehshorp:

Do u mean the ugu governor

YES THE UGU GOVERNOR IS WORKING... ASK UR GOV DEPENDING ON OYEL MONEY FR SHARING,..EVEN BUHARI KNOWS

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by orimsam: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
enigma2007:

Not because of no opposition, he doesnt need votes again cuz he is not coming back! They all misbehave during their second terms!
well I quite agree with you. Ajimobi believe he does not need anybody vote again that the reason he misbehaving.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by computer0810(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2016
BornStunner1:
[size=20pt]Headquarters of Amala and oil Ewedu eaters grin grin

The Chinese ppl even look hungry...investors of life indeed grin undecided

Like if you also see Ajimobi staring at that innocent womans booty.... Wat an horrny gov grin grin Smh [/size]
how many award have u gotten for hate comment and senseless write up like this

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by computer0810(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nicholas190:
Obiano is planning how to buy Delta state to increase ochanja main market and some afonjas are still building public toilets,
thank u we like it like that, u hate good news from the west but u will die soon coz more news will follow

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by SimpleBea(m): 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2016
Do you mean the one-breast woman?
Walelavender:
Ajimobi and his Lebanese padi grin
His wife is doing a great job bringing FDI from her country.
Most governors shouldn't be handed second term. The pace at which Oyo state is moving is quite disturbing.
This is a face-saving media stunt

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Afonjas: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
computer0810:
thank u we like it like that, u hate good news from the west but u will die soon coz more news will follow
You ARE QUOTING YA FELLOW AFONJA,

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by MXrep: 3:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Free trade zone without international airport?? and grossly underutilized local airport>>
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by deflover(m): 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
Nicholas190:
Obiano is planning how to buy Delta state to increase ochanja main market and some afonjas are still building public toilets,

are you ok
which delta state obiano wan buy
you think my state is as poor as osun state
mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Afonjas: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2016
deflover:

are you ok
mtcheeeew

beware, THAT Idiot is nOt froM aNAMBRA

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Johnchlophenol: 3:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
I reserve my comment
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by MENELIK1: 3:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Afonjas:
You ARE QUOTING YA FELLOW AFONJA,
No, he quoting you an Osu

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by MENELIK1: 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
deflover:

are you ok
mtcheeeew
I don't think that your state is in Nigeria
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
IGBOS can now move in........
Good at developing other places at the detriment of theirs..
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by aresa: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
winj:
stupid african colo people letting chinese take over their states!

Guess no no problem if na American investors...

Or you just mean the government should refuse any investment and jobs by Chineese people?

You are the Colo mentality...

3 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
BIGDADDY000:
I thought as much Chinco people, even all is capital project used 2 be awarded 2 chinco, i dont kno may be D man has family there.
no, it's because oyo ppl will steal all the money with nothing to show for it if he gives them contract

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Afonjas: 4:00pm On Nov 02, 2016
MENELIK1:

No, he quoting you an Osu

WRITE WITH YORUBA, i HAvE AN aN afonjA fRIENd herE WHO cAn tRAnSlatE it for Me

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 4:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
seguno2:

Like governor Aregbesola's airport.
Lol.
does this look like airport. It's a free trade zone

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 4:02pm On Nov 02, 2016
Walelavender:
Ajimobi and his Lebanese padi grin
His wife is doing a great job bringing FDI from her country.
Most governors shouldn't be handed second term. The pace at which Oyo state is moving is quite disturbing.
This is a face-saving media stunt
so what will they strive for if there is no second term as reward. That means they won't even do anything in the first term. Half loaf HP better than none
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 4:03pm On Nov 02, 2016
kofk:
afonjas enjoying oyel money...nawao
what are Igbo doing with their own share

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by zabadii(m): 4:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
harbdulrasaq88:
PHOTOS: Gov Ajimobi And Foreign Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone

Governor of Oyo State, Abiola Ajimobi was joined by some foregin expatriates to lay the foundation for Oyo Free Trade Zone.

In the words of the Governor:

It is with great pleasure that I stand here on the threshold of history as we jump start an industrial revolution of our dear Oyo State. We are not just performing the ground-breaking of the Free Trade Zone,we are breaking new grounds in the industrialization of Oyo State.Holistically,this serves as our contribution to the injection of the much needed antidote for the recovery of the ailing national economy.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/11/photos-gov-ajimobi-and-foreign.html
where is the university of technology foundation in Egbeda LGA, the model schools in Ibadan north LGA, the proposed Hotel behind premiere Hotel? all at foundation level. Ajimobi and his peculiar mess.

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Walelavender(m): 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
SimpleBea:
Do you mean the one-breast woman?
Please I don't know what you are talking about o. I'm outta here grin
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Emassive(m): 4:20pm On Nov 02, 2016
If you live in this state you will not be saying Nonsense. How many street in this state is tarred and How many major road is accessible? The Govr is as useless as those in aso rock
helinues:
South West is progressing

1 Like

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by COMPAQ(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
Cant another state government do something new Every body does the exact same thing - free trade zone, build airport, build e-library, rescusitate streetlights with generator etc. Would like to see a state do something really brand new! Guess that can only be Lagos state, where all of them copy from.

Ah! Anambra did something new actually with its vegetable export. And Cross River in the Donald Duke era tried with Tinapa.
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Emassive(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
This useless government. No Primary Healthcare in several Areas and each local Govt is as big as Lagos. Elebu area inside IDO LGA has no Primary HC and the one built by the Community is been fixed by those working in there and yet the Govt don't pay those nurses. Useless people in power
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by uncleade(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2016
BornStunner1:
[size=20pt]Headquarters of Amala and oil Ewedu eaters grin grin

The Chinese ppl even look hungry...investors of life indeed grin undecided

Like if you also see Ajimobi staring at that innocent womans booty.... Wat an horrny gov grin grin Smh [/size]
I CAN GUESS WHY YOU ARE SO WILD OVER A MATTER THAT DOES NOT AND CAN NEVER CONCERN YOU. A HUNGRY MAN IS AN ANGRY MAN.
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Walelavender(m): 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2016
mikolo80:
so what will they strive for if there is no second term as reward. That means they won't even do anything in the first term. Half loaf HP better than none
Second term as a reward? Oh don't be kidding me ! The political class is very smart and they will continue to take advantage of the gullibility of the electorates who believe in 'working' in first term and 'chopping' in second term.
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by aresa: 4:30pm On Nov 02, 2016
Emassive:
This useless government. No Primary Healthcare in several Areas and each local Govt is as big as Lagos. Elebu area inside IDO LGA has no Primary HC and the one built by the Community is been fixed by those working in there and yet the Govt don't pay those nurses. Useless people in power

And where do you think the money for schools, hospitals and primary health care comes from?

It's from taxes and igr from the kind of investments like the one in this thread.

If you don't have enough money to take care of your social needs, you look for income generating opportunities like FTZ.

Some of you are too basement and backward thinking that you have end up talking rubbish about what you should really be applauding.
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Walelavender:

Second term as a reward? Oh don't be kidding me ! The political class is very smart and they will continue to take advantage of the gullibility of the electorates who believe in 'working' in first term and 'chopping' in second term.
which means they work for 4 years and loot for 4,but without an incentive they will just loot for 4 years each and move to Senate
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by gadala4(m): 4:44pm On Nov 02, 2016
What's the use of trade zone in Oyo state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oyefolu Ojelabi Emerges Lagos APC Chairman / Callistus Okafor: Peter Obi’s Chances Under Threat if LP Crisis Isn’t Resolved / Don’t Be Distracted With BBNaija – Peter Obi’s Running Mate, Datti Urges Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.