Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,988 members, 7,814,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone (16204 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar, Ajimobi And Wife At George Weah's Inauguration In Liberia / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend / El-rufa'i, Buratai Lay Foundation Stone For Army Base In Southern Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by SimpleBea(m): 5:12pm On Nov 02, 2016
grin grin.Ha ha. Don't be a coward now. U&I knows that it is true.
Walelavender:

Please I don't know what you are talking about o. I'm outta here grin
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 02, 2016
when will we see a free trade zone in onitsha , ndi anambra?
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Walelavender(m): 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
mikolo80:
which means they work for 4 years and loot for 4,but without an incentive they will just loot for 4 years each and move to Senate
You are right though grin
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by helinues: 5:51pm On Nov 02, 2016
Emassive:
If you live in this state you will not be saying Nonsense. How many street in this state is tarred and How many major road is accessible? The Govr is as useless as those in aso rock

For christ sake why are you quoting me? Am i the one who said you come from erosion land..

You these people self.. una go just dey masturbate on someone's post

Mtcheew
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by 1stdammy: 7:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
ibadanfinest:
Groundbreaking here and there, after a while now, we won't hear anything about it. I honestly hope and pray this works out and does not stop at ground breaking.
Tele nko?? Na now?? Mtcheeeewwww
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by 1stdammy: 7:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Saylawchar:

For abusing Mr. Transformation, you are already a failure. What positive impact have u make in your life not even in your local community and you are there abusing an achiever.
Just shut ur mouth right there!!! Shut it!!!
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by omonnakoda: 7:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
I do not see this as industrialization , The Chinese are developing a forward position in our economy that allows them to eliminate middle men and exploit people directly e.g they now negotiate directly with the cashew farmers drive containers into the bush and supervise the loading themselves thus eliminating opportunities for Nigerians. No country allows that.
They will soon star opening beer parlours and barbing salons. If they are coming to manufacture fine but when they come to buy cashews take thew to China put salt and send it to Europe that is exploitation,we must wake up
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 02, 2016
It is idiot people like dis stupid governor dat is stylishly doing slave trade,now tell me how dis will benefit ibadan people who can't even have a decent meal of their beloved amala and ewedu..perhaps its him dat will derive all d benefit
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by skibochi(m): 8:05pm On Nov 02, 2016
Aji se bi Oyo la ri, Oyo o se bi baba enikan!!
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Duru009(m): 6:02am On Nov 03, 2016
It will take off in 2080.....
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by johnayom1: 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
1 he was busy staring at the Chinese butt
2 he's the most useless creature on earth
3 he will die of hunger
4 his family will not succeed again because they will be turn into thunderous poverty
5 he will face the judgment of the almighty
ajimobi all the causes in the Koran, bible and the ones formulated by the human language shall follow you and your family and your generation forever.

2 Likes

Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by propconsultants: 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
seguno2:
All these governors finding flashy ways to steal the people's money.
Has he paid the salaries and pensions owed to workers and pensioners?
his wife is from Asia
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by seguno2: 2:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
propconsultants:
his wife is from Asia

Meaning?
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
Walelavender:

You are right though grin
Toh
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by mikolo80: 5:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
sqooby:
It is idiot people like dis stupid governor dat is stylishly doing slave trade,now tell me how dis will benefit ibadan people who can't even have a decent meal of their beloved amala and ewedu..perhaps its him dat will derive all d benefit
SMH. What would you suggest, sharing buckets of rice or Amala abi?
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Emassive(m): 12:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
You comment makes no sense at all just because you still wish to put your children in the same bondage your parents put u in govt's cage. I pity u
aresa:

And where do you think the money for schools, hospitals and primary health care comes from?

It's from taxes and igr from the kind of investments like the one in this thread.

If you don't have enough money to take care of your social needs, you look for income generating opportunities like FTZ.

Some of you are too basement and backward thinking that you have end up talking rubbish about what you should really be applauding.
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Emassive(m): 1:10am On Nov 15, 2016
Am not from the SE My dear Brown roof citizen. Zombies needs control which is why I quote before you feel good about your comments like it's fulfilling your dream already

helinues:

For christ sake why are you quoting me? Am i the one who said you come from erosion land..

You these people self.. una go just dey masturbate on someone's post

Mtcheew
Re: Ajimobi And Expatriates Lay Foundation For Oyo Free Trade Zone by Emassive(m): 1:12am On Nov 15, 2016
Hhhaaa. This same Ibadan that I live in That project will not finish by 2019. This city that has improved since independence day.
aresa:

And where do you think the money for schools, hospitals and primary health care comes from?

It's from taxes and igr from the kind of investments like the one in this thread.

If you don't have enough money to take care of your social needs, you look for income generating opportunities like FTZ.

Some of you are too basement and backward thinking that you have end up talking rubbish about what you should really be applauding.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lawmakers Dump Official Vehicle Number Plates For Fear Of Kidnapping / 2023 Election: Tambuwal, Peter Obi Meet PDP Caucus In Abuja / Budget Will Not Be Fully Implemented - FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.