Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies (26252 Views)

Body Of Hadiza, Sule Lamido's Daughter Arrives Nigeria For Burial / Abdullahi Wamakko Mohammed Dies, Set For Burial (Photos) / APC Senator, Shehu Sani Speaks On The Arrest Of Judges By The DSS, Gives Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by LastlyFREEDOM: 5:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
I don't know what is the true position of the matter.

But if any of the family members of the dead officers are hear, they can reach out to me me for free legal assiatnce on this email: joannesmaria2009 @yahoo.com

And may the soul of the dead rest in perfect peace, Amen!
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 02, 2016
;DSo each missing DSS is worth 250000 naira, noted coolSo each missing DSS is worth 250000 naira, noted
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by buffalowings4: 5:46pm On Nov 02, 2016
Haha I Laff in spiritual powers

That will surely be the last they will get from the govt

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by midol: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2016
Baba is very generous, we yoruba muslims are ready to die for Buhari. Our families will be contented with just 10K when we die.

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by WINNERMENTALITY: 7:33pm On Nov 02, 2016
OmidinaOlayemi:
Baba is very generous, we yoruba muslims are ready to die for Buhari. Our families will be contented with just 10K when we die.
I dey miss moniker like this... Abeg bring it on.. I wan laugh
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by toprealman: 8:29pm On Nov 02, 2016
£450....+++
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by ensamy(m): 8:36pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is season 1 , DSS officer missing and 250k giving to the members of thier families for burial without corpse .
Then season 2 , Family members with next of kins will start following up entitlement to no avail .

Season 3, The family of the falling hero will be giving three months quit notice to park out of the govt quarters or be thrown out.
Naija

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by greggng: 9:06pm On Nov 02, 2016
My ques is how come no trace of their bodies? Even if they were dumped in the rivers their bodies would ve been flowing on it. This sound strange to me.
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by Judking: 9:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Daura security service.... It's a shame they can't recover the body of their men or at least know their whereabouts
May their souls rest in peace if they have died
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by kcsider: 11:37pm On Nov 02, 2016
This is why people will never put in their all for this country

1 Like

Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by Odunayaw(m): 2:29am On Nov 03, 2016
this is the problem with secret Service both home and abroad
RIP to To the fallen
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by lightblazingnow(m): 7:06am On Nov 03, 2016
Get your Land certificate of occupancy in less than 3 months

Get your Land in Port Harcourt Rivers state Nigeria

Call WhatsApp +2347033851176
Re: DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies by bejick(m): 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
emmalezy:
After over one year of sorrows, pains and false hope, The DSS has finally alerted the wives of missing DSS officers that their husbands died as heroes in the line of duty. On sat, 29th of October, The DSS gave each of the families 250,000 as their own support to go and bury their husbands, who according to them died as heroes in the line of duty.

When they asked about their bodies, they were told that they can't locate their bodies. The minister of information once said that most Nigerians spend up to 100,000 on a bottle of Champagne, so we ask, if the lives of these fallen heroes as they said,is worth only about two bottles of Champagnes? We pray and hope the families gets all their due benefice as they wallow in their pains.

Note: Seven DSS officers went on a mission to rescue the kidnapped Wife Of Sun Newspapers Deputy MD on the 15th of September 2015. Since then up till now, no word or any form of contact from the 7 of them, while the woman was released two days later by the kidnappers.

source
http://www.reportnaija.com/2016/11/alleged-missing-lagos-officers-dss.html

the picture below is one of the missing officers

The Bullwalker former Director of Sport (UNIZIK AWKA), RIP Je nke oma. When I went through you last facebook post/ prayer on that faithful day I wept seriously.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today / Etiebet Dumps APC For PDP In Akwa Ibom / Buhari: We Don’t Have Any Money To Import Food, Farmers Should Start Producing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.