Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today (26251 Views)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 66th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 65th Birthday Today / Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 64th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by lalasticlala(m): 7:55am On Jun 13, 2017
Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala (born 13 June 1954) is a Nigerian politician. She served two terms as Finance Minister of Nigeria (2003-2006, 2011-2015) and was previously Managing Director of the World Bank (2007-2011). She currently chairs the Board of the Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunization (GAVI) and the African Risk Capacity (ARC). She is also a Senior Adviser at Lazard.

Dr. Okonjo-Iweala is renowned as the first female and African descent to contest as a candidate for the presidency of the World Bank Group in 2012.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ngozi_Okonjo-Iweala

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by justi4jesu(f): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2017
1st picture is the cutest... kiss kiss kiss kiss

FTC....the guy below me don't cry grin

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Globacom see your life.
How did I lose FTC
Airtel here I come

19 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:57am On Jun 13, 2017
Why would someone open thread and still move the same thread to FP? If that isn't corruption, I don't know what is.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 13, 2017
HBD to Mama Africa. That Kemi or what ever her name is, should come and take lessons from her.

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by madridguy(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2017
HBD my Amaria namesake tongue

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy birthday

Message to all GEE GUYS

Well...I think FG should just scrap the FUCKING SARS because they are doing no job,Gone are the days when YAHOO YAHOO was seen as a grievous offence and only the harden street beaten guys do go into it.
_
But now....it has now become so POPULAR that you start wondering if YAHOO YAHOO is now the new MMM because almost everybody is doing it now..it's baffling when you log in on Facebook and you start see stuffs like "Client,picker,formant" coming from kids that are supposedly in Secondary school
_
Presently in my 300lecvel and I do feel like killing myself or destroying the whole world...the number of undergraduates doing it is ALARMING (4 in 5 guys is doing it) some if the 5th guys are already working on being one while some 5th are Entrepreneurs that are making stipends out if the little jobs they do!!
.hianhan

Now there is no DIFF between the people working extremely HARD for their 100,000,bexause they've rubbished money and devalued it to the extent if a normal Guy should buy any food worth 3k ...people around term him a GEE BOY..."WHY? because nobody believes in hard-work paying again

MY ADVICE TO GEE GUYS
if you know you're doing GEE please after University please do not APPLY FOR JOBS you already have this money.. let "WE" not YAHOOing anything have the opportunity of landing a better jobs
.. our chances it landing an oil company job is HIGH without you guys competing

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by chiwetaluAGU(m): 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
cool
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by tobtap: 8:11am On Jun 13, 2017
she is a great nigerian... God bless her

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by DrObum(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy birthday great woman!

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Alisegun(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Juliojoe: 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Rapwiz(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Keezy Boiwonda
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by BeastOfAfrica(m): 8:12am On Jun 13, 2017
I respect this woman alot.... serving as a minister multiple times, making a lot of money, being a world renowned figure,being a mother,and navigating many oceans of controversy successfully is no mean feat. She deserves a medal. who has that picture?

19 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by buikem2: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Nice woman.

Meanwhile, Join me say the Holy Rosary for the sake of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by sinistermind(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Birthday mama.... See the oda pic with her man when she was still sisi, mama was a slay queen...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by DarkRider: 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
I couldn't understand why it hurts a lot when you bite your tongue accidentally but it doesn't hurt when you bite it intentionally, and what I couldn't understand most is why you're biting your tongue right now ?! grin

7 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Onyinye15(f): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Birthday mama

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by donnie(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy Birthday NOI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by massinola(m): 8:13am On Jun 13, 2017
Congratulations ma. Some people from that side will not rest well today

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by anonym0us: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2017
why the husband dey like that

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by abdulaz: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2017
HBD

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by auntysimbiat(f): 8:15am On Jun 13, 2017
hbd to her

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Octevia: 8:15am On Jun 13, 2017
Pls humble people of this site, I swear for over 2 weeks now it has been rough for me. The last meal I ate was around 1pm yesterday, till now I have no hope of eating today.
All this happens as a result of me choosing my education over my welfare, I decided to empty my account to pay for my 2nd term tuition fee instead of spending the money on eating, since the money was giving to me as gift by a generous neighbor.
Am a student of one of this Polytechnic in Ogun state. I have all the proof you needed to be convinced.
If God permit you help me survive this. I do not have anything to eat for today.

I've looked for work seriously nothing to hold on to survive.

Pls someone help me.
Thanks

Mod cc lalasticalala help this post

I have my contact on my signature
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by LexngtonSteele: 8:16am On Jun 13, 2017
She was by far the best qualified person for the World Bank President position. ..yet it was given to a medical doctor who had only been a "VC" in a school (people who shout that the West is a paradise free of nepotism- take note)

BUT she and her successor, Kemi Adeosun have only offered us fancy foreign accents. Both failed woefully. All they spout are textbook theories more applicable to the Western world.

PS - her husband is a pervert mofo. Had a blackmail case where he was banging a young gal. grin. Old soja never die grin

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Olukokosir(m): 8:16am On Jun 13, 2017
massinola:
Congratulations ma. Some people from that side will not rest well today

Savage

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by liposuction123: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
This is one of Nigeria's most achieved career women. But did you notice she and her husband are still together? All these celebrity women and slay Queens will just run away after having one or two children.
I'm sure Dr. Ngozi will tell you the secret to her success is her husband.

5 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by yoruBADboi(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Her lips ehn!

Maybe na kemen mum
Birthday wishes to her though
Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by OluchiDelly: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
She was by far the best qualified person for the World Bank President position. ..yet it was given to a medical doctor who had only been a "VC" in a school (people who shout that the West is a paradise free of nepotism- take note) grin

Hbd mama. The forces within oga Jonah administration almost rendered her useless and turned her into a novice and a rookie.
baba obj: "Ngozi that worked with me is different from Ngozi that worked with Jonah "

2 Likes

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by enigma2007(m): 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Happy birthday Mrs Ngozi...

1 Like

Re: Ngozi Okonjo-iweala Celebrates Her 63rd Birthday Today by Cosmo2010: 8:17am On Jun 13, 2017
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Are There Any Economic Implications Of Sharing Money To Nigerians This Period? / Why Labour Party Can’t Prove Election Malpractices In Lagos – Robert Clark / The Four Plane Hijackers Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.