Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari (44437 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Kaybaba5(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
God is watching us
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by dragonking3: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
BlackMbakara1:

My friend your in no position to tell me what to do or go about my affairs okay? So telling me wise up is insulting to the least.

Is parasitism only associated with the Hausas? What makes you think you are better?

I don't celebrate mediocrity if you do...if breaking up the country will solve the problem, then it shouldn't be done again on a larger scale but granularly as i don't have confidence in the makeup of IPOB.

Be guided!
That guy is an ipob youth, he is not from Edo.. That's how they tell lies.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
111jideofor:
It's already too late for Nigeria....The Biafra you know in the 1967 is not the Biafra you are seen now,we have 52 embassy all over the world for now,our army's are well train all over, Well.. Is too late for buhari, We all love our country Biafra,
you people are clowns kedu ihe kpata unu na e chu mmadu afa na nairaland? undecided 52 embassies? undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by dragonking3: 1:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
ARIZONA123:
. Your elders visited oga gbuhari yesterday to beg for oil well. Meanwhile gbuhari has been the one visiting Obas and Emirs in other regions. Isn't that a shame, a confirmation of d 5% tag? Bros make una get sense small nau. Make think for once na. What has igbo man done to you to rob you of ur national right since the inception of nigeria. Just tell me with all honesty
If buhari wanted to come, are you guys not the ones who will go and bribe NDA to threaten Buhari? I don't support Buhari neither do I support biafra. .True federalism is what we need.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by laudate: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Justiceleague1:
nobody is forcing u..i am a niger deltan from edo and you and i know the parasitc hausa run nigeria will never grant us true federalism or resource control notta talk about niger delta or ur ibibio nation.. A sinking man holds onto anything in sight to keep afloat for the time being and sort himself later..ipob is the best bet..
Again wise up.

Edo man that wants to join Biafra??! Osanobua! shocked If you are not from Igbanke, then which kind abomination are you trying to create here? Did you ask for Oba Ewuare II's permission before you embarked on this journey of deceit? Don't allow your kinsmen to flog you o, because majority of them can never align with IPOB.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by sekundosekundo: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
What are you people still waiting for?

But remeber, when you finally break off, dont Use Electricity becos it is generated from Nigeria,

You will have to start importing fuel from Nigeria or from other countries becos you cannot be separated and still be using our fuel,

All the Ibos in Ajao Estate, lekki, isolo, aguda, ijesha,festac, Amuwo Odofin and Mafolukwu should vacate thier houses and relocate to Biafra becos you cannot be in the zoo and be proclaiming biafra.

Lets see how you people will survive these conditions.

Nonsense

You were not born during the war, you would have known that Igbos can survive anywhere under any condition. Ask your elders, I think they will tell you something.

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by moghulis: 1:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Maybe, do you know the problem here, most of you think we all dig 100% into the IPOB style of Biafra, most Ndigbo love Biafra but not the the hatred and the biles you lots vomit everytime anyone opposes your style.
Mind you unlike you, i live in Onitsha and i know so many people want you you to change your style of agitation. You'd be a morron too by now of course.

Guy you're not igbo by any stretch and even if you can speak or write it, it doesn't mean any shit to me. When the time comes, and any community outside there in middle that wishes to be part will be and there's nothing you can do about it. Meanwhile I want them to even remain as Nigerians; I want only the igbo speaking part.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
BIAFRA DIED WITH THAT WARLORD .WHAT WE NOW HAVE ARE MISCREANTS....

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
May Amadioha solder that big mouth there. Fvcking degenerate son of a gun. Who appointed you spokesman for middle beltans??

Carry your madness and restrict it to South East and whatever other region wishes to join you.

Fvcking bastard of a thousand fathers. angry

He does not speak for us in the South South too.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by loopman: 1:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
111jideofor:
It's already too late for Nigeria....The Biafra you know in the 1967 is not the Biafra you are seen now,[size=15pt]we have 52 embassy all over the world for now,our army's are well train all over[/size], Well.. Is too late for buhari, We all love our country Biafra,

You people don't learn. Ojukwu taught you very well on the art of cheap propaganda. The same idiot called Ojukwu ( may his useless soul roast in perpetual hell fire) bragged of having the best army in Africa only for the world to discovered that he had the best army in the use of cassava sticks as weapons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by loopman: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
laudate:

Edo man that wants to join Biafra??! Osanobua! shocked If you are not from Igbanke, then which kind abomination are you trying to create here? Did you ask for Oba Ewuare II's permission before you embarked on this journey of deceit? Don't allow your kinsmen to flog you o, because majority of them can never align with IPOB.

The guy you quoted is one of the numerous Ibo miscreants disguising as non-Ibo Biafra supporters.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by AnusOdourInhaler: 1:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
desire222:
We don't even need you people. Middle belt ko, middle trouser ni. We don't need the tribe that we taint our culture. Kerewa people are now forming elites. Lol
Why did you mentioned them in your suicide mission then?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 1:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
dragonking3:
That guy is an ipob youth, he is not from Edo.. That's how they tell lies.

My brother some people feel they have monopoly to air view(s)/who should associate with them...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by greatman247(m): 1:17pm On Nov 03, 2016
But it was clear President Buhari wasn't referring to them. This people fall my hand. They have doctors, big time lawyers and so on amongst them and yet they remain to be delusional. IPOB should stop fooling themselves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by gemini35(m): 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:

But remeber, when you finally break off, dont Use Electricity becos it is generated from Nigeria,

You will have to start importing fuel from Nigeria or from other countries becos you cannot be separated and still be using our fuel,

All the Ibos in Ajao Estate, lekki, isolo, aguda, ijesha,festac, Amuwo Odofin and Mafolukwu should vacate thier houses and relocate to Biafra becos you cannot be in the zoo and be proclaiming biafra.

Nonsense
u talk and reason like a kid,only the coal in enugu wll generate 24 urs lite,
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by loopman: 1:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ugosample:
That one they are talking is story.

Biafra died in 1970.

Ugo, you are one of the few educated Ibos enjoying Lagos. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've come to realized that there is a big distinction between your own kind of Igbo and those miscreants masquerading as IPOB members that bring insults to the Igbo race.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by dragonking3: 1:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
laudate:

The guy is not from Edo. .he is an ipob youth spreading lies and hate.. We know them well.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by loopman: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
moghulis:

[s]Mumu but the said army had soldiers that deafeted you lots upon all the assistance you got from overseas. They killed more nigerian soldiers using cassava sticks. Doesnt that tell you something. Btw this time, amigo, we're going to hit you guys hard and when I mean hard I mean wiping out anything idiot that stand in the of Biafra freedom[/s]

Biafran miscreant, stop listening to folklore from disgruntled old men that Chadian and Nigerien mercenaries raped their wives and daughters while they were hiding in the bushes.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by laudate: 1:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
moghulis:
fvck off mumu!
Who ever told you we want Edo is a fool.
We don't want your pitiful savages and ritualists.
We only are going with the Igbo Speaking part and you are not going to stop us. Kpele you guys are better with the SW cone heads, they are your brothers and Igbanke, whether you like it or not is in Biafra. kpele!

Guy, I merely responded to Justiceleague1 who claimed he was a Niger-Delta man from Edo who had joined Biafra. shocked Instead of you to read and understand what gave rise to my remarks, you pounced on my post like a demented cockerel. sad Okay, I understand that when God shared out common sense you went on holiday, but it is not too late for you to seek deliverance for whatever ailment has been afflicting you.

If anyone taught you that you can insult people to get them to support your cause, then you are highly mistaken. Collect a refund from the person who gave you lessons in how to be clueless. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by moghulis: 1:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
RIZLER:
you people are clowns kedu ihe kpata unu na e chu mmadu afa na nairaland? undecided 52 embassies? undecided

Guy you are the one who is the real clown.
Onye nzuzu nwuru anwu.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by gemini35(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yyeske:
Some Igbos bringing shame on the rest of us
go and sit down,u are nt igbo,
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by vincentjk(m): 1:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Nonsense

Take a look at yourself... Where in Nigeria is oil located? Is It not in delta? Abi na 4 north!
Mumu
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
Bloody day-dreamers sighted!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by ceejay4real(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Nonsense

Don't Nigerians including those from your Godforsaken part own houses and other assets worth billions of Naira if not dollars in other countries of the world? From Togo, Ghana, UK and the United States, property worth billions are owned by Nigerians from every part! So does being a foreigner preclude someone from owning assets in any sane country on the globe? The last time I checked there's no United Nations charter that bars people from doing legitimate business or owning property in countries other than their own. Why don't you first seize the property of foreigners in your area? So many non Nigerians own billions of Naira worth of assets in this country if not even in trillions, so why would Biafrans forfeit their properties if Nigeria eventually breaks up? Sometimes I wonder how some Nigerians reason especially the Afonjas cos I know you're one of them. You need to go to Yaba left ASAP cos you're losing your sanity! Very soon you would go RAVING MAD if you don't expunge undue hate from your sick mind! Useless BIGOT!

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by donsam01(m): 1:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigeria is a name used by the Whites to engross and expoilt us with ease

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ugosample(m): 1:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:

Ugo, you are one of the few educated Ibos enjoying Lagos. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

I've come to realized that there is a big distinction between your own kind of Igbo and those miscreants masquerading as IPOB members that bring insults to the Igbo race.

This is not about Lagos or not, it's about common sense.

And besides, that "few" you wrote there should be MANY.
Igbo people who are educated are not "few"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ceaser1979: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Baifra consist of the whole of Formal Bendel state, Port and river State , Benue Plateau. Cut part of Kaduna and Minna state and Abuja. Hahaha... Sure

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Women Throw Their Wrappers For Nnamdu Kanu To Walk On (Photos) / Lateef Jakande Is Dead (First Civilian Governor Of Lagos Dies) / Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.