Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,523 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari (44494 Views)

Biafra: IPOB Members Release Doves In Anambra (Photos) / "Produce Nnamdi Kanu Within 7 Days" - IPOB Tells FG, South-East Governors / Yorubas Are Ready To Break Away From Nigeria- Elder Statesman Adebanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ugosample(m): 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
donsam01:
Nigeria is a name used by the Whites to engross and expoilt us with ease

And you think that if the country divides, the "exploitation " will not continue?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by laudate: 1:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
moghulis:
Guy you're a complete bastard. Get it into your thick skull that if you're not Igbanke then you are not needed. Go fvck off and be with your yoloba brothers. Igbanke is in Biafra land and Igbanke is what we are referring to and we will cut off all the other useless ones who think we are talking of them.

Eeyah, I can see that the ogogoro you drank this morning is having its full effect on you. sad Okay, continue to get hysterical over my post. I know this matter is causing you so much pain, heartburn, headache, insomnia, paralysis and even stroke. Sorry, o! May you receive deliverance from your problems. You sound like blues20 suffering from psychosis. undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
moghulis:

Guy you are the one who is the real clown.
Onye nzuzu nwuru anwu.
why are you ipob gorillas so frustrated and angry did I insult him why are you insulting me? always giving igbos bad name for your info no part of anigbo is going to "ipob"you ipob should go to cameroun or isreal and go form your frustrated country,frustrated people

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by laudate: 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
RIZLER:
why are you ipob gorillas so frustrated and angry did I insult him why are you insulting me? always giving igbos bad name for your info no part of anigbo is going to "ipob"you ipob should go to cameroun or isreal and go form your frustrated country,frustrated people

Leave dem! undecided That is the way they are. Their teacher taught them that by insulting those who do not support their views, they will end up getting their cooperation and respect. And they fell for that fallacy hook, line & sinker. I have advised one of them to go back & collect a refund of his tuition fees from that teacher.

IPOB and common sense are like oil & water. They don't mix. undecided

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by desire222(f): 1:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pervert, did I mention your useless moniker. Attention seeker.
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by rabex123(m): 1:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
May Amadioha solder that big mouth there. Fvcking degenerate son of a gun. Who appointed you spokesman for middle beltans??

Carry your madness and restrict it to South East and whatever other region wishes to join you.

Fvcking bastard of a thousand fathers. angry
Allow dem to continue deceiving themselves..carrying flag of a country that don't even give give a damn about dem.(isreal)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Catastrophe1: 1:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
The fight to liberate the middle belt or south south will only delay the process. Lets leave them to decide who to join. As we proceed.
I can't wait for this freedom.
I cant wait to throw away my green passport.
I cant wait to start singing a new national anthem
I cant wait to enjoy a new federal capital
We cant wait to embrace a brand new currency with value.
We cant wait to join hands to build a modern country in the East.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by loopman: 1:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ugosample:

This is not about Lagos or not, it's about common sense.

And besides, that "few" you wrote there should be MANY.
Igbo people who are educated are not "few"

Well, the noise of the miscreants ipob is actually drowning the silence of the educated Igbo and these miscreants are defining the Igbo agenda and narrative in the larger Nigeria context

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by johnmars(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
I don tire to read comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Princedapace(m): 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
omenka:
It just irritates me to my stomach when these nonentities try to drag the Middle Belt into their shameful display of stupidity. angry

My brother...dragging middle belt is wrong by the IPOd agitators.. Yes..but calling their demand stupid is stupidity on ur own part..

I am not and will never support Biafra..yes..even in my dream...I will repeat it...but I see reason in their quest for a country of their own... I understand..

My brother.. Una hatred for Biafra is foolishness.. They must not drag anyone into it.. The issue is...it is a choice...the people in those regions will decide if they are interested or not. I read ojukwu did that too...he first of all asked anyone who want to join Tue Nigerian led government is free to do so... And I heard some igbos joined freely.. But saying their demand is stupidity means u are stupid too..

Why? Becus there was nothing like Nigeria ever.. The British created this country becus they wanted to save cost and oppress us.. And they left the country like that...look at us today .Nigeria is nothing to be proud of and u know it.. U know it deep down but u may deny it becus u may think claiming that Nigeria is working means u are against Biafra.. I don't want Biafra but I respect and listen to those who agitate for it.

But I still don't like the present structure of Nigeria.. It is meaningless and not working.. Hey guys...may be u are okay in Nigeria but millions are not.. No food, no house, no electricity, no national development...northerners are favoured in federal establishment more than other regions wit the excuse of educationally disadvantaged areas...u know all these..

I am not a hungry Nigerian...I AK educated...and I lice fine but I weep becus we are being cheated by this structure of Nigeria.. Is working against the masses.. Only if u don't av a heart that u will be proud of Nigeria...

Have u gone to hospital to see how Nigerians are dying becus of simple issues that couldn't be solved? Many are out of school becus of no money while countries without wealth like Nigeria give educational grants to citizens.. I used federal roads few days back and I wept...we can't fly to all places..we are being cheated in Nigeria by Nigerians.. I want a better structure not Biafra but I can't call them stupid becus wat they are doing is understandable..

Let imagine Nigeria has really made progress since the civil war, I'm sure...no one would av been talking about Biafra.. My peace bro.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by legendte(m): 2:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:
What are you people still waiting for?

But remeber, when you finally break off, dont Use Electricity becos it is generated from Nigeria,

You will have to start importing fuel from Nigeria or from other countries becos you cannot be separated and still be using our fuel,

All the Ibos in Ajao Estate, lekki, isolo, aguda, ijesha,festac, Amuwo Odofin and Mafolukwu should vacate thier houses and relocate to Biafra becos you cannot be in the zoo and be proclaiming biafra.

Lets see how you people will survive these conditions.

Nonsense
Lol, I know you are eyeing one of the houses owned by an Igbo man there. A typical afonja with lazy mentality. You are so low in thinking. You don't know that some Nigerians owe houses in Ghana. You can't use such tactics to instil fear on people. We just don't want our fate to be determined by these backward people.
Well let me ring the bell to you. We lost more during the war but I don't think any tribe has more properties in the country than Igbos. El Rufai once confirmed that. Even if you take all the properties from Igbos today, I promise you that in less than a decade, they will recover it. Your afonja brothers keep selling their lands to us. We are collecting big rent from properties in Lagos and una dey dey form ownership hahahah

3 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by gidgiddy: 2:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
loopman:

You people don't learn. Ojukwu taught you very well on the art of cheap propaganda. The same idiot called Ojukwu ( may his useless soul roast in perpetual hell fire) bragged of having the best army in Africa only for the world to discovered that he had the best army in the use of cassava sticks as weapons.

It is better to fight for your freedom with cassava sticks and bare hands than to go and clean your tongue to become a good Northern @$$licker out of cowardice.

Thats the stuff real men are made of. Real men fight for their freedom and dignity no matter what, even with their bare hands.

Lesser men find every reason to embrace slavery out of fear.

You Nigerians never understood what the war was about. In 1967, the 3 regions in the South had a choice. Continue with 'one Nigeria' under Northern domination or declare your sovereignty. The West with Awolowo chose Northern domination, the East under Ojukwu chose to declare their sovereignty, the mid-west was undecided as the Edo part wanted to follow their Yoruba cousins into the bondage of 'one Nigeria' while the Igbo part wanted to follow their Eastern brothers to freedom.

Everyone made their choice and as an Igbo man, Im proud of the choice Ojukwu made despite what we lost.

As an Igbo man, if I cant fight for my own freedom, what is the point of life anyway?

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by jaywhoco(m): 2:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
megareal:

Ayeyid, asededighe?
lol...I am good sis... Will need lessons though to answwer the way you asked. Loool
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
baddosky1:

Enugu has the largest Coal Deposits in Nigeria and Coal is a source of stable power supply! As for the houses in Lagos, there are International Laws that make provisions for the retainment of ownership of assets by individuals from a secessionist country in their former host country where they seceded from. Try to enlighten yourself the more and stop blabbing like an illiterate!
Please enlighten us as to the nature of these so called laws

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by oluxy(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Let come to this understanding, where are they going?
Which definite territory are they going to be occupying?

Shouting we are going, we are going!!

Anyway, breaking away may or may not solve the problem of this great nation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by fernandoc(m): 2:14pm On Nov 03, 2016
ihimiray:
If ipod see themselves as slaves in Nigeria. So be it.. But Dis fake isrealites will not gain freedom from your Egypt... Neva
One good thing I know about history is that it tends to repeat itself. Inugo?
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by hamzeiy: 2:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
AND MIDDLE BELT NOW BECOMES PART BIAFRA LOL.these Igbos never seize to amaze me...maybe you should ask your brothers in ANAMBRA what we did to them when they tried to claim few kilometers of kogi territory...you think every northerner is onyi hausa ba...God these guyz are stupid sha... youre not done claiming SS now its the middle belt..what an insult (cant even imagine my self leaving with Igbos in a country other than nigeria) to cut the painful story short..ITS EITHER WE MAINTAIN ONE NIGERIA EVEN IF IT MEANS KILLING SOME Igbos OR WE DIVIDE NIGERIA INTO SIX COUNTRIES IN THE LEAST..SURELLY WE WILL NEVER BE PART OF Igbos..PLS LEAVE THE MIDDLE BELT OUT OF IT..YOU CAN CONTINUE DRAGGING THE SOUTH SOUTH That is IF THEY WANT YOU TOO (worst case scenario ,nigeria will give the ss 100% resource control and would see if the would be nigerians or the imaginary biafrans)

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by gemini35(m): 2:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
my joy in this scenario is,that man can nt stop what God has ordained,just as pheroh tried all he could to stop the children of isreal,to wailers,biafra must come even if is only 5 state we are skillful resourceful ,why the hell do they want to include middle belt

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Ncsamuel(m): 2:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
This so called IPOBb and MASSOB whatever are just disgracing we IBOS. It appears perharps most of them are not educated people because if u look at the situation. Na only unemployed IBOs dey clamour for BIAFRA,mostly the low income earners lyk okada riders,shoemakers,petty traders,gate men, mechanics.....etc WHEREAS we do not hear anything from IBO senators,house of reps members, even governors, IBO military officers and even most IBOs who live outside IBO land and yet u are talking of emancipation......... With Who?. Instead of u disturbing everybody with this ur emancipation agenda........ Why not look for ways to better the lives of IBOS in general so that u can carry them all along.TO BE HONEST I DONT BELIEVE IN BIAFRA yet am IBO.#idonotbelieveBAIFRAasacountrywouldbeaPARADISE. I would be happy if we can try to as much as see that we can sustain ourselves in BIAFRA in NIGERIA. I prefer us being the richest region in a country than being a country.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
ceejay4real:

Don't Nigerians including those from your Godforsaken part own houses and other assets worth billions of Naira if not dollars in other countries of the world? From Togo, Ghana, UK and the United States, property worth billions are owned by Nigerians from every part! So does being a foreigner preclude someone from owning assets in any sane country on the globe? The last time I checked there's no United Nations charter that bars people from doing legitimate business or owning property in countries other than their own. Why don't you first seize the property of foreigners in your area? So many non Nigerians own billions of Naira worth of assets in this country if not even in trillions, so why would Biafrans forfeit their properties if Nigeria eventually breaks up? Sometimes I wonder how some Nigerians reason especially the Afonjas cos I know you're one of them. You need to go to Yaba left ASAP cos you're losing your sanity! Very soon you would go RAVING MAD if you don't expunge undue hate from your sick mind! Useless BIGOT!
IPOB man it is very possible under international law for a sovereign nation to exclude whosoever it so wishes from her territory, that in addition to whom she so wishes to have bilateral relations with. In the event of Nigeria's breakup(which is unlikely), it will be unlikely that whats left of the country would unilaterally seize Biafrans property, but Biafrans would be forced to divest themselves of their property on Nigerian soil. Nigeria nationalized all foreign property in 1977, even British Petroleum under Obassanjo's military regime and it didn't spark world war3

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by KINGS100(m): 2:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:

But remeber, when you finally break off, dont Use Electricity becos it is generated from Nigeria,

You will have to start importing fuel from Nigeria or from other countries becos you cannot be separated and still be using our fuel,

All the Ibos in Ajao Estate, lekki, isolo, aguda, ijesha,festac, Amuwo Odofin and Mafolukwu should vacate thier houses and relocate to Biafra becos you cannot be in the zoo and be proclaiming biafra.

Lets see how you people will survive these conditions. another retard talking your kind are easy to be fished out!

Nonsense
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by KINGS100(m): 2:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
GudluckIBB:

Lets see how you people will survive these conditions. another retard talking your kind are easy to be marked!

Nonsense
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by zeestunner(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Blue3k:

Are u insane why would you stop selling fuel and services. Won't that boast Nigerias account in hypothetical scenario. Second if try have coal and gas won't they use it? Lastly they wont be forced to leave isn't their international laws against that.

Lol I'm not even a biafra supporter but you talk isn't even reasonable. They SE states are more productive that nother laggards IGR and probably GDP wise. Then they rank highest in education. Losing this region would be a sizable loss to Nigeria whigh is why they don't want to let go.

Bros use international law take go de stay U.s na. Nonsense the day they get biafra that day every ibo man will return home. Simple! Then apply for visa to lag or abj or ph infact anywhere in naija if we like we give u visa or not. U can't eat ur cake and have it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Xflint(m): 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
[strike]
ihimiray:
If ipod see themselves as slaves in Nigeria. So be it.. But Dis fake isrealites will not gain freedom from your Egypt... Neva
[/strike]

because you are not God and can never be God. I cancel all the above comment and evry other senseless comments in this thread.
Re: We’ll Break-away With Every Part Of Biafra; IPOB Tells Buhari by Eddodoh(m): 2:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
I am still trying to figure out how Middle-Belt is a Biafran territory.

Please, help b4 I denounce my region.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Queen Elizabeth II Arrives Lugard's House, Kaduna 1956 (Throwback Photo) / Hardworking Traffic Officer 'Mama G' Meets With Police IG In Abuja. Photos / Academic Documents Written By Goodluck Jonathan In 1985, At UniPort

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.