Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS (44698 Views)

Couple Who Welcomed 1ST Quintuplets In Cross River Celebrate Their Birthday.PICS / Farmer Who Welcomed Triplets In Benue And Left, Finally Returns. Photos / Nigerian Couple Who Welcomed Sextuplets After 17 Years Of Marriage In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by uzolexis(f): 7:18am On Nov 03, 2016
discman2k2:
For me oh, i know Miracles happen but sincerely these days Artificial Insemination & tye likes of Fertility procedures r d reasons y some celebrated births happen, esp multiple babies.
so what is wrong with artificial insemination and other fertility procedures?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by lmbnicegirl(f): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2016
Congrats to them God keep them in good health, mine is coming soon by his grace.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by lmbnicegirl(f): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2016
congrats to them, may the blessings circulate.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by discman2k2(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

so what is wrong with artificial insemination and other fertility procedures?

Nothing is wrong with them. But obviously THEY ARE NOT MIRACULOUS HAPPENINGS, but sheer SCIENCE ma!!!

Any more questions,pls?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by uzolexis(f): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2016
discman2k2:

Nothing is wrong with them. But obviously THEY ARE NOT MIRACULOUS HAPPENINGS, but sheer SCIENCE ma!!!

Any more questions,pls?

lol...no questions. I thought you were one of those that would say such procedures are wrong cos it's not natural or not of God, my bad smiley
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by S247: 10:16am On Nov 03, 2016
God's delay is not a denial! I'm so happy them.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by Eagleword14(f): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Victory at last! Congrats to the couple.
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by discman2k2(m): 12:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
uzolexis:

lol...no questions. I thought you were one of those that would say such procedures are wrong cos it's not natural or not of God, my bad smiley
No,i am not an ignoramus nau. Infact, as a scientist i know and believe that it's God who gives individuals the knowledge to discover & put some scientific procedures to help humanity. Knowledge is constantly being unveiled & updated. Also, the world must advance regardless of the various beliefs & tenets of world religions. If u are a Christian who studies his/her Bible, u must understand that just like it seemed wrong that Jesus allowed Himself to be crucified but that singular decision led to the Salvation of Mankind, that is how if today's advancement in science is not allowed how can the world come to an end?
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by dayosweetness(m): 5:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
opylas:
Alakija isn't Africa's richest woman, not anymore.
who is??
Re: Alakija Rejoices With Couple Who Welcomed Twins After 18 Years Of Marriage. PICS by opylas(m): 11:08pm On Nov 03, 2016
dayosweetness:

who is??

With net worth $3.2Billion, Isabel dos Santos of Angola is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Sold Soap And Dried Fish In Lagos Before Everything Changed. / This Nigerian Lady Is So Proud Of Her White Hubby (see Pics) / Lady Burnt To Death Beyond Recognition In Her House After Church (Graphic Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.