Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,397 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips (3606 Views)

Grandnut And Kuli-kuli In Large Quantity. / Rich And Nutricious Packaged Kuli Kuli For Sale / Where To Get Kuli Kuli Groundnut Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 4:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
Buy Crunchy and delicious peanut chips from Kemas Innovative Global Limited. Slightly spiced with pepper and ginger.

Talk to us on 07067555605 or email - kemasproducts@gmail.com

Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by Pavore9: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2016
samonsuru:
Buy Crunchy and delicious peanut chips from Kemas Innovative Global Limited. Slightly spiced with pepper and ginger.

Talk to us on 07067555605 or email - kemasproducts@gmail.com

What is the weight and the retail price for the one in nylon?
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 11:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Pavore9:

What is the weight and the retail price for the one in nylon?

The retail price of the chips is N80 per unit or N1,000 for 12 pieces. Thank you for your enquiry.
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by stevolinkon40: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2016
samonsuru:

The retail price of the chips is N80 per unit or N1,000 for 12 pieces. Thank you for your enquiry.

#80*12=#960

i am not understanding
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by Pavore9: 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
samonsuru:

12 X N80=N960 or you meant N900 for 12 pieces?

What is the shelf life of the chips?

When weighed, how many pieces makes 1 kg?

Do you have an outlet in Lagos?
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 1:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
stevolinkon40:

#80*12=#960

i am not understanding

Sorry for that information. I mean to refer to N900 i.e. Nine hundred for one dozen (12 pieces) The product is fast selling even beyond the shore of Nigeria.
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 1:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pavore9:

12 X N80=N960 or you meant N900 for 12 pieces?

What is the shelf life of the chips?

When weighed, how many pieces makes 1 kg?

Do you have an outlet in Lagos?

Sorry for that information. I mean to refer to N900 i.e. Nine hundred for one dozen (12 pieces) The product is fast selling even beyond the shore of Nigeria. The product is currently enjoying patronage from Abuja residents. Our major customers are big supermarkets in Abuja.
H-Medix Supermarket, Garki, Wuse, Maitama, Maple Supermarket, Gudu, Nadrem Supermarket, Gwanripa, Sunnyvale Estate Supermarket, etc.

We would be coming to Lagos this month. Precisely Ajah, Ikeja, Lagos Trade fair to establish.

We supply nationwide.

Thank you for your interest in our product.
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by Pavore9: 2:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
samonsuru:

Sorry for that information. I mean to refer to N900 i.e. Nine hundred for one dozen (12 pieces) The product is fast selling even beyond the shore of Nigeria. The product is currently enjoying patronage from Abuja residents. Our major customers are big supermarkets in Abuja.
H-Medix Supermarket, Garki, Wuse, Maitama, Maple Supermarket, Gudu, Nadrem Supermarket, Gwanripa, Sunnyvale Estate Supermarket, etc.

We would be coming to Lagos this month. Precisely Ajah, Ikeja, Lagos Trade fair to establish.

We supply nationwide.

I am presently outside Nigeria and l have means of having some things brought over to me from Lagos, next week Thursday. I want to try out the quality of your product thus the reason l asked how many pieces makes up a kilo. So how can l get 2 dozens from you?

1 Like

Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by Nobody: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
This looks really nice, more power to ur elbow.
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 4:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pavore9:

I am presently outside Nigeria and l have means of having some things brought over to me from Lagos, next week Thursday. I want to try out the quality of your product thus the reason l asked how many pieces makes up a kilo. So how can l get 2 dozens from you?

Please call me on 07067555605. Alternatively you can text message me. You can send the phone contact of your representative.You can also email kemasproducts@gmail.com

I will be expecting your call. The weigh of the product is 50g.

Thank you for your interest in
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by Pavore9: 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
samonsuru:

Please call me on 07067555605. Alternatively you can text message me. You can send the phone contact of your representative.You can also email kemasproducts@gmail.com

I will be expecting your call. The weigh of the product is 50g.

Thank you for your interest in

I will have someone call you up to make the arrangements.
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 5:16pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pavore9:

I will have someone call you up to make the arrangements.

Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by eazybuzy(m): 12:12pm On Mar 07, 2018
@pavore9, can you please confirm if the kulikuli was nice
@Samsonsuru, is the kulikuli still available? is it now available in lagos?
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by fdesigner: 4:05pm On Mar 07, 2018
I'm interested in the oil, how much per 5 liters
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 9:07pm On Mar 17, 2018
eazybuzy:
@pavore9, can you please confirm if the kulikuli was nice
@Samsonsuru, is the kulikuli still available? is it now available in lagos?
Yes, Kemas Peppered Groundnut chips (Kuli Kuli) is now available in Lagos. Call Mrs. Efe on 08028379153
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by samonsuru(m): 9:09pm On Mar 17, 2018
fdesigner:
I'm interested in the oil, how much per 5 liters
We have it in 4Litres and the price is N3, 200 for NOW.
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by Ngosi: 3:15pm On Apr 22, 2019
@ Samsonsuru
How many pics is in that of N80?
Re: Kemas Peanuts Kuli Kuli Chips by kellyfem(m): 8:01pm On May 05, 2019
Hello Samonsuru,

Can you give me more details of your oil, what sizes do you currently package in and what are your prices??

(1) (Reply)

Over 1million Consumers Waiting 4 Ur Farm Produce (buy Agric Land In Epe Lagos) / I Need Advice On How To Store Onions. / Day Old Chicks(broiler,pullet,foreign And Local Turkey)for Sale@henronicangent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.