Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Cyberxchange Hackerthon 2016 - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Cyberxchange Hackerthon 2016 (897 Views)

New Private Spamming Tutorials 2016 + Tools + Video / How It Feels Like To Learn Javascript In 2016 / The Most Popular Programmer On Nairaland 2016 Edition (verification Round) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cyberxchange Hackerthon 2016 by promise46(m): 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2016
Hi everyone, I was given this challenge and i do not know how to go about it.

Below is the Question

Amongst Security researchers , there is an ethical boundary that is based on responsible disclosure and a common goal to make the internet a safer place . However, ethical boundaries are difficult to draw bright lines around and interpretation varies by individuals , organisations and lawmakers .It typically ends up with folks on either side of the debate, with no clear boundary. How would you design a framework that would allow ethical hackers to establish boundaries and guide a better decision making process on what is considered ethical hacking and what is not?
Re: Cyberxchange Hackerthon 2016 by haggai247: 11:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
only pen testers can easily draw bound during cet buy for a free lancer bounds are hindrance to explore so I would say bounds only exits within job descriptions and your consence

(1) (Reply)

What Chapters Or Topics Should I Focus On Learning Python For Me. Non Programmer / Live In IKEJA, EGBEDA & LEKKI…EMPOWERTECH 3.0 / Computer Programming And Website Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.