Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,516 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:12 PM

Government Officials Who Are Half Human-half Spirit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Government Officials Who Are Half Human-half Spirit (1694 Views)

Bus Driver Strips Unclad As LASTMA Officials Try To Tow His Bus / Picture Of The Fish With Half Human Being In Ibadan. / Bestiality: Half Human Creature Delivered By Sheep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Government Officials Who Are Half Human-half Spirit by parkheaven: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2009
Yes, before what were all nigerians thinking? why does this country seem stalled when there is so much input and no output, so many people are crying for better life from those in power, why should they give what they don't have. The fact is this, before election or appointment into any political office of any person in this country, there is a commitment of such person with THE DEVIL for protection and power and in return the fortune of this country is handed over to THE DEVIL. In my next post maybe later today or tomorrow i will give you a list of political office holders that i know who are involved with evidence.
Re: Government Officials Who Are Half Human-half Spirit by MuNeme(m): 8:13am On Oct 30, 2009
just exercise caution!

(1) (Reply)

Amazing Super Fuel Saver / 2buff's Epic Event: / Gsm Number Of Those In Power Corridor. Tell Them How You Feel.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.