Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,815 members, 7,956,081 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:57 AM

Do Anyone No This Address And What They Do - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Do Anyone No This Address And What They Do (448 Views)

List Of 100 Oil And Gas Companies In Nigeria With Address And Contact Numbers / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User / I Need Direction To This Address On The Island (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Anyone No This Address And What They Do by JOYEVERLASTING: 5:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
Dear applicant, as a result of your application for the position of .........I'd like to invite you to attend an interview 8AM at our office (12th floor Elephant House,214 Broad Street,Marina, Lagos), Please contact Ajibola Olusanya (Chief Sales Officer)
Re: Do Anyone No This Address And What They Do by JOYEVERLASTING: 5:50pm On Nov 02, 2016
Pls my people help me ooo

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Got This Invite At Lightheight ( Hope Is Legit) / Successful N Power Candidate Enugu Lets Meet Here / Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Recruitment (8 Vacant Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.