Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

What A Country We Have - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What A Country We Have (316 Views)

Reply To Chinua Achebe's There Was A Country. By Alabi Isama. / Nigeria Is Not A Poor Country, We Are Not Offering More Financial Support - EU / American Acredited Ngo Hit Bukola Saraki"stay In Ur Country We Dont Want U Here" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What A Country We Have by NaijaSky: 5:57pm On Nov 02, 2016
I have been doing a project for the past 4 years and the aim is that it can contribute to togetherness and unity of Nigeria. Is a private project that I have been using my money to finance for the unity of Nigeria and I called it Naijatowns: History of over 500 Towns/Cities in Nigeria: History. Towns. People . Cultures and Tourist attractions.
The hosting is in USA and I pay about $136 yearly.
I was surprised when my card was rejected for the payment of the hosting.
I went to my bank to explain the purpose of my payment. The aim and objectives of the project.

Despite all my explanation the bank insisted that I cannot spend more than $100 a month and I should forget about the project and that is the directive.
A lot of things went through my mind on how Nigerians and the government's cannot differentiate between weeds and seeds.

Nobody recognises your honesty. Your sincerity and your hand working except you make trouble. ??
No wonder u see good people involve in corruption after all nobody will recognise their honesty.
I spend only $136 a year and because of a blanket policy I cannot continue the project.
I need your comments
Dr. Wale Adeleke
Support your town http://naijatowns.com/benefit
Re: What A Country We Have by FakoMaybach1: 6:13pm On Nov 02, 2016
send me 50$ and see how i will unite Nigeria for u...walahi just 50$ i have the formula to unite naija

(1) (Reply)

Lets See If Nigeria Politicians Will Be On US Trip All The Time As before / Hard Times For These Times: The Think Factory Guide To Action / Aisha Buhari To Nigerians:stop Bringing Gifts To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.