Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG (20350 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by bearos(m): 9:24am On Nov 03, 2016
It high this people should be charge to court it becoming alarming, stealing billions and refunding millions

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by deolu2000(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Which account is the FG/EFCC keeping all these returned loots or for what purposes have the money being spent? I hope this is not a case of robbing peter to pay paul. (ole gbe ole gba)
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by buffalowings4: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Pls if you're in ilorin quote me grin

I'll buy you champagne!

I Don quote you o grin

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by live4ever: 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
computer0810:
thank God we sent Gej away on time b4 him and his ppl milk us dry

Amen oh. Na GOD save us and future generations by His mercies oh

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Lilimax(f): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Luckylife:
All the recovered money should be use to boost the economy not borrowing to montage mortgage their children future.
FIXED!!!
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by OsuGanja(m): 9:41am On Nov 03, 2016
computer0810:
thank God we sent Gej away on time b4 him and his ppl milk us dry

Too late,they've milked up dry already....
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by ebereokey(m): 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
Cheiiii see money . Barawo ... Is still remain
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2016
buffalowings4:

I Don quote you o grin

Oya make we ball for club tomorrow.. GQ or soundbar?

You pick smiley
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Honest9ja: 9:49am On Nov 03, 2016
I find it hard to believe theses news of recovered loots because when you look at it critically it translates to nothing. FG won't be requesting to borrow huge if actually they have recovered all they said. Except they have an explanation to give to us concerning where else they put the recovered loots.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:51am On Nov 03, 2016
LastProphet:

keep deceiving other flat skulls like you

Thanks for calling me a "flat skull".

Honestly, I'd rather have a flat skull that can be reasonable, critical and objective, than have the finest shape of head that is at best, a tabula rasa
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by APCmyheart(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:
Why do I find it so difficult to believe.

1billion naira CASH!

Where did he keep/store same?

How did he/they transport it?

Who and how long did it take to count same.

I support the fight against corruption, but they should take it easy abeg.

How did obanikoro move 4billion plus from abuja to lagos and lagos to akure?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 9:58am On Nov 03, 2016
LastProphet:

keep deceiving other flat skulls like you

If you think I'd come down to your level and resort to name calling, sorry, you dialed the wrong number. If you have issues that you want to raise for us to talk about, then I'm all out....
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by blazetitov: 10:07am On Nov 03, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

You started by saying something reasonable like every patriotic Nigerian should, [b]but ended up sounding like an APC sympathizer.
[/b]

[b]No one is against fighting corruption, but we all want to see the fight against corruption taking a holistic approach.[/b]

Am apolitical. Politicians don't think of parties when they plan to loot the treasury, what is baffling is why should a poverty stricken newspaper vendor or an okada man go on the street to protest in favor of a FFK, Metuh, Saraki or an Obanikoro? The current set of politicians across the divide are unpatriotic. My opinion though.

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by pedrilo: 10:08am On Nov 03, 2016
useless man!
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by blazetitov: 10:10am On Nov 03, 2016
Honest9ja:
I find it hard to believe theses news of recovered loots because when you look at it critically it translates to nothing. FG won't be requesting to borrow huge if actually they have recovered all they said. Except they have an explanation to give to us concerning where else they put the recovered loots.

Most of the recovered funds are subject of litigation. Such funds cannot be expended until there is a final judgement, possibly supreme court judgement.

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2016
blazetitov:

Am apolitical. Politicians don't think of parties when they plan to loot the treasury, what is baffling is why should a poverty stricken newspaper vendor or an okada man go on he street to protest in favor of a FFK, Metuh, Saraki or an Obanikoro? The current set of politicians across the divide are unpatriotic. My opinion though.

Well, I'm sorry if I misjudged you.
Your opinion is simply the truth, except for those who for one reason or the other, have decided to turn a blind eye to the realities on ground.

We have a common enemy in Nigeria, no, not APC, yes, not even PDP; yes, our politicians collectively, they are the enemy of the common man. They're the biggest cog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress and prosperity.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Uniqueteco(m): 10:14am On Nov 03, 2016
Baba God o, emi na fe gba billion, Abdullahi Dikko o lori meji, na beg I dey beg o. Olorun orun PICK UP THE CALL. I don read news tire, many looters don rich but I never.............crying
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by blazetitov: 10:18am On Nov 03, 2016
LaClicKLaBenDin:

Well, I'm sorry if I misjudged you.
Your opinion is simply the truth, except for those who for one reason or the other, have decided to turn a blind eye to the realities on ground.

We have a common enemy in Nigeria, no, not APC, yes, not even PDP; yes, our politicians collectively, they are the enemy of the common man. They're the biggest cog in the wheel of Nigeria's progress and prosperity.

Wonderful submission.

Thanks for the matured response!

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by MizTyna(f): 10:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:
Pls if you're in ilorin quote me grin
I'll buy you champagne!
I'm not in Ilorin,I do not want champagne too. Pls just help Tobiloba
www.nairaland.com/3441086/pls-save-master-tobiloba-ademuyiwas

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Uniqueteco(m): 10:28am On Nov 03, 2016
Baba God o, emi na fe gba billion, Abdullahi Dikko o lori meji, na beg I dey beg o. Olorun orun PICK UP THE CALL. I read news tire, many looters don rich but I never.............crying
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by seenter84: 10:34am On Nov 03, 2016
C as e b like rabbit

Tieves
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Kobicove(m): 10:35am On Nov 03, 2016
Everywhere you look in Nigeria,THIEVES!!!
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by dyn1800: 10:37am On Nov 03, 2016
wailers be like will say "witch hunting a Fulani Man from Bayelsa is not good"

2 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by redcliff: 10:39am On Nov 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

1billion naira CASH!

you never see anything. you dont know money is a spirit and spirit dey move anywhere anytime and anyhow....

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by LaClicKLaBenDin(m): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2016
blazetitov:

Wonderful submission.

Thanks for the matured response!

You're welcome, Sir.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by ogundeleai(m): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Inspectahdeck:

1billion naira CASH!

This is a Nigeria my friend where unthinkable happen daily... If individuals can go to extent of building water storage and kept cash inside... My conclusion is that ni need to look far as to why we are in recession

3 Likes

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by 989900D: 10:52am On Nov 03, 2016
Dikkos and embezzlement are like . . . 'Zuma . . .'

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by tiwiex(m): 11:22am On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
The law is so unfair to the average man on the street who steals plantain but hellep me see this Dikko ko man Wey move billions and efcc is patronizing him to return one billion. undecided

It's double unfair sef cos I am not aware this Dikko guy was detained by EFCC at anytime. Animal farm.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by vineyardfarms: 11:31am On Nov 03, 2016
Recovery Recovery Always Recovery - Very Good Move And Patriotic Of EFCC.

But Sir. Where Are The Recovered Monies And Properties? Efcc And Fed Govt. Who Keeps These Monies And The Properties Where Are They And In Which State
Why Borrow Money When We Can Auction The Properties Join Together With Recovered Funds To Fight The Recession.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by ARIZONA123(m): 11:56am On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
The law is so unfair to the average man on the street who steals plantain but hellep me see this Dikko ko man Wey move billions and efcc is patronizing him to return one billion. undecided
. So you believe this crap? Shm
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by TTLegacy: 11:56am On Nov 03, 2016
steppin:
Bubu doesn't need to borrow money after all!
Yes, You can also help to appeal to your brethren to return remaining Yams. With that, Nigeria can easily walkout of recession.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NASS Leadership: What Happened In 2015 Might Repeat Itself, Saraki Warns / Court Orders Arrest Of Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Customs Boss / Edo PDP Resolves Crisis, Ogbeide-Ihama To Withdraw Case Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.