Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,331 members, 7,829,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG (20363 Views)

Properties Recovered So Far From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Custom Boss (Photos) / EFCC Recovers 17 Vehicles From Abdullahi Dikko, Ex-Comptroller Of Customs (pics) / "I Own Properties In Dubai" - Abdullahi Dikko (Sahara Reporters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Bimpe29: 12:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Let the law do the needful.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by ARIZONA123(m): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
LastProphet:

keep deceiving other flat skulls like you
. This Igala zombie. Talk sense for once na
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by myrrtle(m): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
blazetitov:
If you have N1 billion and you spend N50,000 daily, you will spend N1 billion for 54.79years and someone stole N40 billion

Haba these guys practically ruined the country.

Its only sad that some people who don't earn up to N50,000 in a month while working their skin off will still come online and be shouting Witch hunting, rule of law, dictator, bla, bla bla.....

SMH undecided undecided undecided undecided
nice one
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by AfroBlue(m): 12:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
this form of corruption was an impediment to a healthy home grown food industry.

good thing change is in the air.

Pictures Of Harvested Local Rice In Kaduna - Agriculture - Nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3443035/pictures-harvested-local-rice-kaduna

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by StoneColdBiceps(m): 1:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
agbangam:
#1.4B shocked#... I don dieeeeeeee... Wetin we do these thieves dem naaah. Why are pple so heartless like dis. One fuuucking Billion just frm one man dat is mere civil servant. Oh gud God, y u send me come dis country sef
Aaaahhhh, jor democracy just doesn't fit dis country cos some pple deserve to be publicly shot.
Seriously we need an upright military man dat we take over dis country, do massive arrest of those dat have held public offices previously and Publicly Execute Everyone of dem Weekly especaily from 1999 cos d civilians are more corrupt dan their military counterpart.

Atiku will be shivering now. This is his major source of his wealth.

I hope the investigation should be backdated to Atiku's time as Custom Boss.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Nobody: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chai!...Naija's future has been looted!
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by temi2008: 1:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
When people says the country is broke I laugh because I know we will never be because we are stinkingly rich. The problem we have is that our money is in the hands of the few elite who has stolen and over stole... I wonder if a custom boss can stole this much what about our past leaders.God have mercy on Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Andy86(m): 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Chi sus how come somebody a bloody civilian be in charge of N40b and has refunded N1.4b. Seriously Nigeria is fantastically corrupt nation. Why can't this people just be in jail and go wrathing!

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by notoriousbabe: 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
kolaaderin:
Some mad and do no good people from the erosion ravaged enclaved will still be here to claim this to be witch hunt.
you mean awon omo yamirin?

1 Like

Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by buffalowings4: 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Oluwamuyeewa:

Oya make we ball for club tomorrow.. GQ or soundbar?

You pick smiley

Seriously, bro... grin

Was just joking around

Thanks all the same cheesy
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by logicapps: 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
i think it should be written like dis N1,004,000,000.... Though i wont beliv until i read on national newpapers.
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by Oluwamuyeewa(m): 10:43am On Nov 04, 2016
buffalowings4:

Seriously, bro... grin

Was just joking around

Thanks all the same cheesy

No p bro

One love!
Re: Abdullahi Dikko Returns N1billion To FG by marv1: 12:28pm On Nov 04, 2016
talktonase:
its simple, dig a hole behind your house and bury it.I remember a politician campaigning Last year with 500 naira notes and this money had a 'standard trust bank' strap around it.This bank was merged with UBA more than a decade ago...
Chhaaaaaiiiii. This is the simple technique these polithivians are using. Politicians still spending the money he kept underground 10yrs ago. When will he spend the one he stole today?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Strikes Out Suit Seeking To Stop Saraki’s Removal As Senate President / APC Has Majority In Senate –punch Investigation / Edo PDP Resolves Crisis, Ogbeide-Ihama To Withdraw Case Against Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.