Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,953 members, 7,952,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd (555 Views)

If Anyone Says What I Don't Like About My Son I Will Come With Razor - Toolz / "If I Wasn't Handsome Will You Still Love Me?" - RMD Preach Humbleness To Fans / 'seyi Shay Is More Than A Singer To Me' -RMD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd by itsop(m): 5:20am On Nov 03, 2016
Nollywood veteran actor Richard Mofe
Damijo, shared this powerful and
motivational message on his age.
He shared the stylish photo below and
wrote:

“Let’s take some time to revisit
the “you’re too old to go for your
dreams” myth. Yea, it’s a myth
and if anyone tries to convince
you otherwise, tell them to take a
good look at me.
I left the scene (my dreams) for
EIGHT YEARS…8 years in the
entertainment industry is a life
time, trust me, so I call it EIGHT
LONG YEARS of being away from
my dreams.
Contrary to what a lot of you
think and/or believe, when it was
time for me to return to my
dreams, I was scared, worried,
uncertain, had doubts, questions
and fears but hey, I went to the
rock that is higher than I (God).
I went to Him in humility and
sincerity… The thing you call
swag, sex appeal, charisma…you
name it, is the GLORY OF GOD…It
is by His special grace that at 55
rapidly going on 56, I am blessed
to live my dreams in health and
sound mind.
Today, I encourage you to
conquer your fears, worries,
doubts, uncertainties and go with
God. Go for your dreams… it’s
never too late to start, never to
late to try again… #RMDSaysSo
#JustDoIt #TrustGod
#GoWithGod #StayPositive
#Believe #WednesdayWisdom”

Source ::: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/11/if-anyone-says-you-re-too-old-to-live.html?m=0

cc lalasticlala fynestboi ishilove ijebabe missyb3

Re: If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd by yeyeboi(m): 5:23am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd by luv4real(f): 5:37am On Nov 03, 2016
Life is too short! Follow your passion and live your dream. smiley
Re: If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 03, 2016
I have never seen anything that revitalises and rejuvenates men like keeping their minds fresh with ideas and pursuing such ideas obsessively with a white hot passion.

The moment you fail to aspire and perspire to greater height,you'll expire.Let this inspire you;refire,don't retire and you'll make it. It's not over until it's over.
Re: If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd by rawpadgin(m): 6:20am On Nov 03, 2016
hmmmm
this make a lot of sense
guess it ain't too late for me to go back into music
#rapmodeactivated
Re: If Anyone Says You’ Re Too Old To Live Your Dreams , Tell Them To Look At Me–rmd by rawpadgin(m): 6:30am On Nov 03, 2016
hmmmm
this make a lot of sense
guess it ain't too late for me to go back into music
#rapmodeactivated

(1) (Reply)

I Achieved All What I Have Without University Degree – Africa’s Richest Woman / Do You Agree With Geneveive Nnaji's Submission Of Marriage? / Miley Cyrus Given VIP Treatment To Vote

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.