Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches (938 Views)

Tacha Speaks On Having A Body Odour In Coolfm And How Biggie Turns Her On / Tacha Finally Slams Seyi's Girlfriend For Berating Her At Coolfm / Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by Nobody: 9:48pm On Nov 08, 2016
This is a trend noticed in Daddy freeze of CoolFm Lagos.He always tends to make fun of churches and men of God.I doubt if this OAP is a Christian because he mimics, makes jest and throws senseless jabs at Men of God. Supposing he dies tomorrow .You and I know where he's going!!..This is my own TwoCent on this behavior of Freeze
Lemme hear your intelligent opinions on this
Re: Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by greatnaija01: 10:21pm On Nov 08, 2016
IT IS SOMEONE who is not affected by the economy such as Daddy Freeze that will have time to dig his own grave by running his latrine of a mouth against others.... If he truly has the myth called FREEDOM OF SPEECH HE SHOULD GO TO A MAJOR SHRINE AND INSULT THE DIBIA OR HERBALISTS and he may not live to tell the tale.

RetroFit:
This is a trend noticed in Daddy freeze of CoolFm Lagos.He always tends to make fun of churches and men of God.I doubt if this OAP is a Christian because he mimics, makes jest and throws senseless jabs at Men of God. Supposing he dies tomorrow .You and I know where he's going!!..This is my own TwoCent on this behavior of Freeze
Re: Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by fabfunmi(f): 11:52pm On Nov 08, 2016
RetroFit:

Guess you are one of those '''pastors'''freeze is always talking about...brainwashed to see the light..i'm very sure you don't even read the full articles freeze always posted but your loyalty to your so called men of God gives you the impression he his throwing jabs...just negodu.
FYI if he dies tomorrow you don't know where he os going.
Lastly freeze is a christain besides he anchors a gospel ''praise jam''show on cool fm,he is just too intelligent to be misled.
Thats my intelligent opinion..#DropsMic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 09, 2016
fabfunmi:

Guess you are one of those '''pastors'''freeze is always talking about...brainwashed to see the light..i'm very sure you don't even read the full articles freeze always posted but your loyalty to your so called men of God gives you the impression he his throwing jabs...just negodu.
Lastly freeze is a christain besides he anchors a gospel ''praise jam''show on cool fm,he is just too intelligent to be misled.
fabfunmi:

fabfunmi:

Thank you. I am very sure you're familiar with the part of the Scriptures that says "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"..If Freeze thinks selling his market by insulting pastors is the right way. There is nothing else to say .....Freeze is someone that practices "Comfortable Christianity"
He tends to lead people like you away from God through his use of social media. Just waiting for the Second Coming. So you can see what I am telling you.
Re: Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by fabfunmi(f): 9:49pm On Nov 09, 2016
RetroFit:

Thank you. I am very sure you're familiar with the part of the Scriptures that says "Touch not my anointed and do my prophet no harm"..If Freeze thinks selling his market by insulting pastors is the right way. There is nothing else to say .....Freeze is someone that practices "Comfortable Christianity"
He tends to lead people like you away from God through his use of social media. Just waiting for the Second Coming. So you can see what I am telling you.
I'm sure you are also familiar with the part of the bible that talks about false prophets/men of God.
Sorry man i've stopped following any man of God a long time ago..i follow the person they talk about.
selah.
Re: Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by fabfunmi(f): 9:50pm On Nov 09, 2016
RetroFit:

I'm sure you are also familiar with the part of the bible that talks about false prophets/men of God.

Sorry man i've stopped following any man of God a long time ago..i follow the person they talk about and i won't be led away from him.
selah.
Re: Why Freeze Coolfm Is Disrespecting Men Of God And Churches by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 09, 2016
And how if I may ask??

(1) (Reply)

Double / See How Horrible Simi's Voice Sounds Without Studio Mixing (pics And Video) / Watch Different Nigerian Artist Perform At The One Fiesta Lagos 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.