Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? (1564 Views)

Futa Or Futo Which One Is Best For Study Computer Science / Nairalanders Need Ur Help Pls Jupeb In Uniben Or Unilag Wich Is Better?? / Futa Or Ui (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by lanrezy: 7:15am On Nov 03, 2016
Attention! Attention! Attention
FUTA OR UNILAG
I am a lover of both universities and would love to choose one of them as my 1st choice in the coming Jamb in order to study electrical and electronics engineering

The big question is ; considering all factors such as my chances of gaining admission at first trial, social life, facilities and resources to take the course. WHICH OF THEM SHOULD I OPT IN FOR?
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by Rhotiz: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Save ur life
Choose futa.
i have my reasons
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by lanrezy: 8:32am On Nov 03, 2016
Rhotiz:
Save ur life
Choose futa.
i have my reasons

What are your reasons bro?
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by SmeagolC(m): 9:47am On Nov 03, 2016
Unilag Alumnus here.

do you even need to ask? Unilag is called the university of first choice for a reason, carries a lot of weight in name all over the country
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by Nobody: 11:47am On Nov 03, 2016
SmeagolC:
Unilag Alumnus here.

do you even need to ask? Unilag is called the university of first choice for a reason, carries a lot of weight in name all over the country

Accommodation is a big problem in unilag, I'll recommend he chooses FUTA.
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by 1afrika: 12:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Plus FUTA is a technology school and we know its meaning for engineering courses. Endeavor to attend FUTA's convocation and make a solid decision.
Peace
Re: FUTA Or UNILAG , Which Of Them Should I Choose? by Teniolasmart: 4:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
if u want a social university,choose unilag
futa too is also beta and is easier than unilag

(1) (Reply)

UNIMAID 2017/2018 Post-utme Screening Form Is Out Cut Of Mark Is 160 / Osun State University (UNIOSUN) Release 2018/2019 Academic Calendar / NUC Revert Policy Of 4point Grading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.