Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,013 members, 7,817,986 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia (23579 Views)

Prince Ishola Foundation Earmarks N500million To Fund Education For Orphans / Teachers In Abia Clean Up Schools Before Resumption (Photos) / Buekor Nyornebari Grace: RSUST Best Graduating Student Begs Wike For Employment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by talktonase(m): 12:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
saint047:
Monkey they work Bamboo dey chop
I never knew it could eat?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by computer0810(m): 12:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
maxiuc:
Only if the governors of this brown roof States can train more carpenters
this an ancient city nw, u don't have such history in the east or what?.....sorry i 4got ur village is made up of bushes
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by YoungDaNaval(m): 12:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
I saw My SS1 mathematics teacher Yesterday... . We greeted and he asked for directions to GT Bank. I told him to make a 360° turn and walk about 1.8m, then find The coefficient of X using Pythagoras theorem and round it up to The nearest tens. He will see a big pharmacy which is perpendicular to his right, then make an obtuse angle turn, he'll see The bank at a distance of about The logarithm of 7 and using four figure table to find The Anti-log. Let him feel what i felt when i was in school.This morning I heard on The radio he's missing.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by desire222(f): 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Adim mma . Ndi Abia mma mma nu !!!
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by computer0810(m): 12:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
Onegai:
WRONG WRONG WRONG!!

Igbos are drawn to importing auto spare parts and Innoson built himself on assembling autovehicles here in Nigeria. The Governor should be encouraging vocational Mechanical skills, which can lead to a stronger manufacturing base, where an Automobile company looking for skilled workers and affordable means of doing business, will relocate to Abia state, making it an industrial hub. And vocational engineering skills (Engineering Technicians) can be adapted to Phone Construction and Repair, Machinery manufacture and repair and servicing and even freaking Aeroplane Manufacture and Repair. All which leads to a higher standard of living.

Not bricklayers who earn slightly above minimum wage. And people are praising this?!!

God! When will we get it right in this country??
ur ppl are too daft nw, they encourage anytin from the east and when reasonable project are done in the west they discourage and compare with this kind of things
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by DozieInc(m): 12:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Okezie Ikpeazu have started again.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Onegai(f): 1:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
computer0810:
ur ppl are too daft nw, they encourage anytin from the east and when reasonable project are done in the west they discourage and compare with this kind of things

I'm not from the East and western Governors are equally as foolish. All a basket of Deplorables!

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Bigcake: 1:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:

Your prayer will not come to pass, Amen
A very big Amen joor
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by teampregar(m): 1:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Anybody against the scheme does not have vision atall,
And those of u complaining that the boys are being trained to become carpenters its is either u are foolish or u can't plan for the future.. Do u know if this boys have dreams to become civil engineers or other related career? won't it be better if these boys are given experience by practical(Just as what they are doing in the pictures) than for them to only be taught in theory till they graduate from university(That is how Nigerian educations system is oh, just theory no practical, BIG SCAM!!!)..
The scheme made by the Governor will give students who want to become Farmers (Only a fool will think that farming is a poor man's work) the ability to practice how farming is done and even earn money while on it..and they mre careers like this that needs good experience also..
The way some visionless nairalanders just came on here talking shits, just annoy me.. Na this kind mentality (I dey wait for white collar job) when una dey get that is why Nigeria still dey lack behind ohh..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by juman(m): 1:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good idea.
There should be quality control people monitor their activities.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by FavoredGuy: 1:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Iamemma:
Commendable! in this era of unemployment, if vocational training is adapted to our school curriculum then the future is bright
They don't look like they are the ones doing the work. Bricklayers just finished their work and they took those students there for demonstration. For how long wil this govt continue to deceive the people with their Pharasee's attitude? Well, God dey shaa... No mind them
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by dfrost: 1:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
MckOBEY:
saint047 post=Monkey they work Bamboo dey chop

Bamboo dey chop??undecided

grin guy free me. Laugh wan scatter my head.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by rabex123(m): 1:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
lustychima:
I see abia youths becoming bricklayers and establishing block industry

I laugh in ngwa
And their kids will be the owners of the houses they will build.
Our leaders are deplorable
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by saint047(m): 1:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
talktonase:
I never knew it could eat?
poor man dey suffer.... Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.....
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by saint047(m): 1:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
dfrost:

grin guy free me. Laugh wan scatter my head.
now you know
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by warmachine(m): 2:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
desire222:
Anything that will make Abia State to move forward, I'm in.
Are you abian?...coz I am
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by toprealman: 2:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
PIC is BTC....Boy's Technical College. The school in used to produce wonderful graduates till we lost it. This is just like showing pics of FUTO undergraduates learning in a lecture room and someone starts making noise about it.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by bigiyaro(m): 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
I no won hear of building collapse o
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by wasuka14(m): 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
I created this topic last year but lalasticlala thought I was lying.Thank God I've been vindicated again as good results have started pouring out from the program. Despite what the court distractions he has encountered more than any other governor in the history of mankind, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has remain resolute in discharging his duties to Abians. The greedy minorities in Abia can never in their lifetime succeed in taking our God given mandate. Ride on OVI.

https://www.nairaland.com/2535691/new-technical-education-programme-kicks#

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/education-for-employment-scheme-kicks-off-in-abia-anan-holds-mcpd/
okezie will do well in dis first term so dt to get re-election for secnd term. Then looting spree will commence. You think say naa mumu. #ohunotigbon??
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by dfrost: 2:44pm On Nov 03, 2016
saint047:
poor man dey suffer.... Monkey dey work Bamboo dey chop.....

Monkey dey work, baboon dey chop (that I guess should be the right phrase/sentence)
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by desire222(f): 2:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
I'm from in Imo State, but I was born in Aba.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by darlingnuel(m): 4:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
saint047:
Monkey they work Bamboo dey chop
It's Baboon. Thank me later.
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by saint047(m): 4:10pm On Nov 03, 2016
darlingnuel:

It's Baboon. Thank me later.
noted
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Whynotthetruth(m): 4:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ponponkon:
I created this topic last year but lalasticlala thought I was lying.Thank God I've been vindicated again as good results have started pouring out from the program. Despite what the court distractions he has encountered more than any other governor in the history of mankind, Dr Okezie Ikpeazu has remain resolute in discharging his duties to Abians. The greedy minorities in Abia can never in their lifetime succeed in taking our God given mandate. Ride on OVI.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/2015/08/education-for-employment-scheme-kicks-off-in-abia-anan-holds-mcpd/

Greedy minorities in their own state? smh

You need help bro...Part of the problem of Ikpeazu include YOU .
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by glossy6(f): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
zinachidi:
Ikpeazu should keep on deceiving abians. A project that won't even last 6 months. That state is cursed with terrible leaders.

True talk. He is using unpaid underage labourers to execute miniature projectswhile deceiving gullible Abians

saint047:
poor man dey suffer.... Monkey dey work Baboon dey chop.....

Hotel de Jordan grin
I watched it a lot grin
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by zinachidi(m): 7:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
glossy6:

True talk. He is using unpaid underage labourers to execute miniature projectswhile deceiving gullible
they allow themselves to be deceived. I'm not supposed to quote u though, your siggy says people like us shouldn't. But I'm not those kids. grin
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Iamemma(m): 8:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
FavoredGuy:
They don't look like they are the ones doing the work. Bricklayers just finished their work and they took those students there for demonstration. For how long wil this govt continue to deceive the people with their Pharasee's attitude? Well, God dey shaa... No mind them

My point is; That vocational training if introduced in our schools, will go a long way in curbing the alarming rate of unemployment in the country at the moment.

I am not after the politics, but the policies
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by JODELL: 8:07pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ponponkon:

Idiot, Your household will be delivered dividend of democracy the type Ikpeazu is delivery in Abia state to your unborn generations.

STUPID NGWA IDIOT
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by saint047(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
glossy6:

True talk. He is using unpaid underage labourers to execute miniature projectswhile deceiving gullible Abians

Hotel de Jordan grin
I watched it a lot grin
confirm
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Mrjo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
Ponponkon:

Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Cletus77(m): 8:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
richidinho:

Your prayer will not come to pass, Amen
it's quite true!
Re: Ikpeazu Introduces Education For Employment In Abia by Cletus77(m): 8:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
maxiuc:
Only if the governors of this brown roof States can train more carpenters
i prefer to live in the brown roof dan to live in Abia state...taa!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABUAD Removed From Webometric Ranking For Bad Practice / JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME / Teacher Arraigned For Flogging Female Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.