Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,259 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

United Nations Is Supporting Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / United Nations Is Supporting Biafra (8093 Views)

Breaking: Asari Rejecting Bribe From Buhari To Stop Supporting Biafra. (video) / Niger Delta Not Supporting Biafra – Ijaw Leader / IPOB Commends Turkey For Supporting Biafra - Vanguard News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 8:17am On Nov 03, 2016
Ipob is registered under united nations

ipob claimed it is registered under united nations. And they are deceiving the few illiterate... After armored tanker and plane assurance. The u.n obama britain they have being insulting, is now supporting them...

Also posted on Biafra Herald their news website see link here

www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/10/ipob-is-registered-under-un-buhari-and.html?m=1#.WBbZbrdwpOk.facebook

And posted on Biafra Facebook page of over 500k likes...

www.thebiafraherald.co/2016/10/ipob-is-registered-under-un-buhari-and.html?m=1#.WBbZbrdwpOk.facebook

Open and confirm its the actual website and page... That united nations is backing them grin

Screenshot below grin

The few IPods on Nairaland please don't deceive your self thinking if you look for trouble U.N or other country will back you.. grin
I was once an IPod tout this was how they deceived us. And now my friend has no leg.
Please IPod youth No U.N is backing you... Be wise...

8 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Badtman(m): 8:19am On Nov 03, 2016
Modified

BiafraudExposed Okunrin Ogun Man of War

The Deranged Useless IPOB yoot Will soon flood here

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by yeyeboi(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
Ok
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by madridguy(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 03, 2016
Badtman:
Booking

Badtman booking is allowed

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2016
With all d useless support here and there

Biafra remains an utopia

1 Like

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Funlordjnr: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2016
grin

These riff raffs again?

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2016
Funlordjnr:
grin

These riff raffs again?

Booking is allowed
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2016
cheesy'UN + WORLDWIDE' is a very funny combination. The traits of an illiterate
cheesy grin

Chair, see how the commenters dey rejoice..

I am die

Make I call their boss make e come teach them antics..

8 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 9:42am On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
cheesy'UN + WORLDWIDE' is a very funny combination. The traits of an illiterate
cheesy grin

Chair, see how the commenters dey rejoice..

I am die

Make I call their boss make e come teach them antics..

You can't even spell chai. You're writing chair. Tufiakwa. grin

I said U.N worldwide because not only U.N they are claiming Obama wife, Russia, Trump, Israel, All Niger Delta... Etc and other worldwide support. Like Nnamdi Kanu claimed over 88 worldwide countries is backing. And safe that let me teach u English.

When they said Nigeria has a worldwide strike does that mean Nigeria the whole world.?

Study English before coming here to correct something you can't defend Ipob youth like you. grin
You can't even spell chai as an African Ipob Youth grin

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

You can't even spell chai. You're writing chair. Tufiakwa. grin

I said U.N worldwide because not only U.N they are claiming Obama wife, Russia, Trump, Israel, All Niger Delta... Etc and other worldwide support. Like Nnamdi Kanu claimed over 88 worldwide countries is backing. And safe that let me teach u English.

When they said Nigeria has a worldwide strike does that mean Nigeria the whole world.?
Dude, stop justifying your yeyrity... When the saying that Nigeria has a 'worldwide' strike is stupidly wrong!!

Study English before coming here to correct something you can't defend Ipob youth like you. grin
You can't even spell chai as an African Ipob Youth grin
u seriously missed it and ure goofing badly.

Whoever is the Nigerian/foreign journalist, who said, Nigeria has a 'worldwide' strike is a slowpoke like you.

I am even a full blown Yoruba guy, and whatever made you so dense , as to conclude that I am an IPOB hoot, has won over your sanity.. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by blackpanda: 11:16am On Nov 03, 2016
My flatheaded brothers grin

5 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by midol: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Badtman:
Modified

BiafraudExposed Okunrin Ogun Man of War

The Deranged Useless IPOB yoot Will soon flood here

We yoruba muslims must continue to support Mr BiafraudExposed and use him to destroy Biafra so that oil from Delta can keep flowing to us in Oshogbo before hunger go kill us for Osun.
Sai Biafraudexposer!

1 Like

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by midol: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:

Whoever is the Nigerian/foreign journalist, who said, Nigeria has a 'worldwide' strike is a slowpoke like you.

I am even a full blown Yoruba guy, and whatever made you so dense , as to conclude that I am an IPOB hoot, has won over your sanity.. grin grin

Even though we know say BiafraudExposed no really go better school to acquire better I.Q, we must continue to support because IPOB must be exposed while RE-Ipob will be elevated.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:

Afonjas una no dey hear something. grin Let me prove to you with the 11th edition oxford dictionaries. according to the 11 edition oxford dictionaries. Worldwide means extending or applicable through out the world.
And the word ''World'' according to the 11th edition oxford dictionaries Number two means a region or group of countries.
And that region can be Nigeria. True or False?

Screenshot of the 11th edition dictionary. It is the latest oxford dictionary and it's not yet available in the Nigerian market. Like the adjective ipso factor senator Patrick loves using in the 8th edition oxford dictionaries ''Ipso Fatco'' was an adjective, but right now Ipso facto is a complete adverb, in the new 11th edition oxford dictionaries...

Screenshots of the 11th edition oxford dictionaries below

1 Like

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin cheesy grin cheesy

Of course united nations is supporting Biafra.

To remain under Nigeria. cry cry cry

5 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007 have you seen it?
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by chuose: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
OP, you dey fear Biafra well well oh!

I no blame u, as you sabi that if we follow dem comot, una go suffer.

Well as ur dullard no gree give us resource control and dullard no gree site project for South-East,
we and dem stand shoulder to shoulder.

Even Oyinbo people dey dem side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8

make una fear oh! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Ipob is registered under united nations

ipob claimed it is registered under united nations. And they are deceiving the few illiterate... After armored tanker and plane assurance. The u.n obama britain they have being insulting, is now supporting them...

Also posted on Biafra Herald their news website see link here

And posted on Biafra Facebook page of over 500k likes...

Open and confirm its the actual website and page... That united nations is backing them grin

Screenshot below grin

The few IPods on Nairaland please don't deceive your self thinking if you look for trouble U.N or other country will back you.. grin
I was once an IPod tout this was how they deceived us. And now my friend has no leg.
Please IPod youth No U.N is backing you... Be wise...

If there are not being back today by united nation, that does not mean they will not be backed tomorrow by united nation.

But if they listen to you and stop. They will never be backed by united nations.

Every glory often than not is preceded by mockery - Bishop David O. Oyedepo.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 5:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

So joining word and wide to form worldwide makes you correct now?

Guy you need help.

Go back to your screenshot. You will see that world + wide = worldwide cannot be used for a region in the sense you are trying had to shove it down that guy's throat.

1 Like

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by APCsupporter: 5:20pm On Nov 03, 2016
chuose:
OP, you dey fear Biafra well well oh!

I no blame u, as you sabi that if we follow dem comot, una go suffer.

Well as ur dullard no gree give us resource control and dullard no gree site project for South-East,
we and dem stand shoulder to shoulder.

Even Oyinbo people dey dem side.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oipTY5hlsJ8

make una fear oh! grin grin grin grin

How does mocking someone translate to fear? Biafra is something to simply laugh about with all the silly claims you people have been making

1 Like 1 Share

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by chuose: 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2016
APCsupporter:

How does mocking someone translate to fear? Biafra is something to simply laugh about with all the silly claims you people have been making

Well from una reaction we can tell una dey fear well well.

And you should be scared.

If na laughing matter, why una dey fight to keep them? grin grin grin
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by APCsupporter: 5:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
chuose:

Well from una reaction we can tell una dey fear well well.

And you should be scared.

If na laughing matter, why una dey fight to keep them? grin grin grin

Lol. Did you see the op talking about why biafra is not the solution, why its a fraud, etc? We are simply having fun by giving you sleepless nights

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by wristbangle: 5:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin

Biafraudexposed giving nightmare to IPOB youths. If they want to clamour for Biafra, there are rightful ways to do such referendum.

3 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Femiwilli: 5:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
The real reason everybody is scared of Biafra

mrkayusfit:
Biafra must never come. I'm afraid that Biafra will be developed in few years if declared. They are technologically sound and we need their expertise to build Nigeria. We must all stand against biafra. We are Nigerians first before been our tribes. Lord luggard saw a potential in us before merging us together. The only way to kill biafra agitations is to keep Nnamdi kanu locked up. As for Soyinka, he is a disgrace to we yorubas. No sane yoruba man will be pro biafra. One nigeria till death do us apart sad

If the South-East & South-SOuth were useless,everybody will be happy for them to leave.

But because the South-East & South-South are resourceful, everybody is scared of them leaving.

2 Likes

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 5:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
soulpeppersoup:

So joining word and wide to form worldwide makes you correct now?

Guy you need help.

Go back to your screenshot. You will see that world + wide = worldwide cannot be used for a region in the sense you are trying had to shove it down that guy's throat.

I hope u know it is not only an adjective
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 5:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:
grin grin I don't know why you're doing this to yourself.

Stand down bro.. Stop struggling like fish wey dem commot from water, throway for ground. cheesy cheesy

How could you try to yank off a single word (worldwide) and try to justify it by defining it separately? cheesy

Besides, I'm not even fighting with u..we're on the same side as far as IPOB and lies is concerned. Keep up the work bro and don't derail ur thread...
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by skywalker240(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
KINGwax007:
grin grin I don't know why you're doing this to yourself.

Stand down bro.. Stop struggling like fish wey dem commot from water, throway for ground. cheesy cheesy

How could you try to yank off a single word (worldwide) and try to justify it by defining it separately? cheesy

Besides, I'm not even fighting with u..we're on the same side as far as IPOB and lies is concerned. Keep up the work bro and don't derail ur thread...

Now what is "worldwide"? worldwide is an adjective describing"world" ...
Worldwide as an adjective and an adverb means "extending or applicable throughout the world" Worldwide is an adjective describing world. Anything that is applicable through out the world is worldwide...
World is a noun get something here. And when the dictionary said World is doesn't say earth it said world. Not because you know world as only the earth you feel that "world" must be earth. The dictionary was not specific on the world it means exactly.
It didn't say earth it said world. World can be any world in the list of the definition. You can't conclude it must be the entire earth... Worldwide is just an adjective describing world. And the "world" being described was not luculent.

Now take the word Percutaneous it says "made or done through the skin" An adjective describing skin. Anything done through the skin is percutaneous or made. Like percutaneous rags. Done through the skin of animals.
The skin was not described as just flesh. That is where confusion starts... Just like the world was not described as the earth which you're making wrong.

Since percutaneous means done through the skin. And skin wasn't specific it can be any skin like world.
So skin also means a drum or drum head.

So I can say this gun is percutaneous. That mean it was made out of a drum or drum head.
Because the word "skin" also means drum.
It has so many meanings. And in the word "percutaneous" the skin wasn't specific.
In the "worldwide" anything that is applicable to the whole world... And world has no many meanings. So you can't just conclude the world must be earth. When there are two to three definitions of the word "world" which worldwide as an adjective describing. And is not specific...

World also means your personal life. Glo says rule your world. Meaning rule your life... You must not say since world is popularly known as the earth at large glo means rule the earth...

"Your world" is an Idiom meaning your life.

So worldwide is an adjective describing world and the world isn't specific to one definition. grin. It is an adjective and world is a noun that has so many meanings...

Just like percutaneous the skin can be any skin.
Just like worldwide. The world can be any type of world hence is not specific as earth. Shikina grin
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
So am waiting
Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by KINGwax007(m): 7:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
BiafraudExposed:

Now what is "worldwide"? worldwide is an adjective describing"world" ...
Worldwide as an adjective and an adverb means "extending or applicable throughout the world" Worldwide is an adjective describing world. Anything that is applicable through out the world is worldwide...
World is a noun get something here. And when the dictionary said World is doesn't say earth it said world. Not because you know world as only the earth you feel that "world" must be earth. The dictionary was not specific on the world it means exactly.
It didn't say earth it said world. World can be any world in the list of the definition. You can't conclude it must be the entire earth... Worldwide is just an adjective describing world. And the "world" being described was not luculent.

Now take the word Percutaneous it says "made or done through the skin" An adjective describing skin. Anything done through the skin is percutaneous or made. Like percutaneous rags. Done through the skin of animals.
The skin was not described as just flesh. That is where confusion starts... Just like the world was not described as the earth which you're making wrong.

Since percutaneous means done through the skin. And skin wasn't specific it can be any skin like world.
So skin also means a drum or drum head.

So I can say this gun is percutaneous. That mean it was made out of a drum or drum head.
Because the word "skin" also means drum.
It has so many meanings. And in the word "percutaneous" the skin wasn't specific.
In the "worldwide" anything that is applicable to the whole world... And world has no many meanings. So you can't just conclude the world must be earth. When there are two to three definitions of the word "world" which worldwide as an adjective describing. And is not specific...

World also means your personal life. Glo says rule your world. Meaning rule your life... You must not say since world is popularly known as the earth at large glo means rule the earth...

"Your world" is an Idiom meaning your life.

So worldwide is an adjective describing world and the world isn't specific to one definition. grin. It is an adjective and world is a noun that has so many meanings...

Just like percutaneous the skin can be any skin.
Just like worldwide. The world can be any type of world hence is not specific as earth. Shikina grin
OK. Calm down..

Re: United Nations Is Supporting Biafra by ejike007: 7:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
I don't know y all dis afanja will not tink about the broblem dat they ar facing in dis con3, how to put food on there table,no but dey ar busy chuking there head on biafra issue, is biafra de hunger dat is killing u ? Leave biafra nd tackle de hunger dats is ur no 1 enemy

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Politicians Defecting To Other Parties Are Mentally Unstable' – Timipre Sylva / Presentation Of Leadership Award To Buhari Is A Shameful Endorsement – PDP / Mogadishu Somalia Looks Beautiful More Than The Niger Delta Region[photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.