Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,569 members, 7,816,401 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover (15449 Views)

NAPTIP Releases Identities Of Convicted Rapists In Nigeria Since 2015 (Photos) / Policeman Kills Policewoman In Rivers State During lockdown Enforcement / 13 Girls Rescued From A Guest House In Abuja By NAPTIP (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by megareal: 11:49am On Nov 03, 2016
aariwa:
Akwa Ibom? i am not surprised .That state tops the list in Nigeria for love crimes
STFU!
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by ahahnow: 11:58am On Nov 03, 2016
Did he force the first wife to marry him too? Men are so stupid
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by ahahnow: 12:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
Larablink:
Just passing by grin
then pass quietly and stop wasting space. nonsense. because of you I made page 1 instead of page 0. mscheewww
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Larablink(f): 12:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
ahahnow:

then pass quietly and stop wasting space. nonsense. because of you I made page 1 instead of page 0. mscheewww
n tongue
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by Bethelwealthy(m): 12:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
While i dont support abuse and women battering, i am careful to believe a single word said by a black-on-black police, either man or woman.
Those people lie for a living, and they are competently deceitful.
I have seen a police woman put a man she likes in trouble sumply because he doesnt like her again.
But like i said, i dont support abuse and molestation.
The case should be investigated and if the bros truly did it, he's in soup and should be cooked raw.......
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by maasoap(m): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
Pic on the hospital bed could have done the "coma" part a justice. Police?
I remember the story of three guys in Lagos that had a heated argument with a police officer (not in uniform) on their way to work. After both went their separate ways, the police officer reported his own death at his station and his colleagues traced the three guys to their place of work in the same area. They were taking to court for murder charge and the judge without asking for corpse of the dead officer sentenced them to death even though they claimed not guilty. Just like a movie.
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by NaijaBlend: 4:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
Nigeria full of "Akuko Iduu na Oba!"
Every time, chi boo a nu ozo!"
Re: NAPTIP Official Attempts To Kill Policewoman Lover by onionsoup(f): 12:31am On Nov 04, 2016
Hummm that gadem man is in a gadem trouble

(1) (2) (Reply)

Residents Beat Suspected Serial Burglar To Pulp In Ondo / Nigerian Nabbed For Smuggling Government Fertiliser In Ghana / Gunmen Kidnap Israel Ejiro Inyanabor, Edo Councilor (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.