Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Doctors And Nurse In The House. Help Me With Antibiotics Pills - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors And Nurse In The House. Help Me With Antibiotics Pills (408 Views)

Kano COVID-19 Patients Hold Doctors And Nurse Hostage / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) / Children Attack Doctor And Nurse In Edo, Accuse Them Of Killing Their Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctors And Nurse In The House. Help Me With Antibiotics Pills by fineboynl(m): 10:33am On Nov 03, 2016
I am seeing this girl I don't trust. and planning to make love with her. to avoid stories that touch the heart i'm in need of every protective kit. prevention is better than cure. I need medication for antibiotics against all kind of STD from kiss saliva fluid and Virgina's fluid.

condom is involved but can get broken.

please help me.
Re: Doctors And Nurse In The House. Help Me With Antibiotics Pills by AMKAG66(m): 10:40am On Nov 03, 2016
Try ABSTINENCE
Re: Doctors And Nurse In The House. Help Me With Antibiotics Pills by AngelAhnie(f): 10:49am On Nov 03, 2016
Kids all over Nl angry
Re: Doctors And Nurse In The House. Help Me With Antibiotics Pills by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2016
You don't trust her, but wish to make love with her. Lmao! Dude, just say you want to have sex with her, where is the love? Hopefully, you won't come to regret the 2 minutes enjoyment.

(1) (Reply)

Nosy Gist: See Why You Should Reduce Your Consumption Of News. / Nigerian Conjoined Twins Successfully Separated In US [PHOTO] / Yoga Teacher Training In Nepal- The Best Venue To Get Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.