Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,288 members, 7,864,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:00 PM

DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister (1258 Views)

"I Am Busy Minding My Own Business" - Dj Cuppy Shares Cute Photo / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today / Banky W, His Mother And Younger Brother Pictured Together (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by CelebrityGist: 11:39am On Nov 03, 2016
The billionaire and forte oil magnate daughter (Florence Otedola), popularly known as DJ Cuppy shared a throw-back picture of herself and younger sister (Temi Otedola).It definitely looks like some twenty years pictures but so adourable.

More pictures here: http://celebritiesdailylifestyle..com.ng/2016/11/dj-cuppy-shares-throw-back-picture-of.html

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by InformedLola(f): 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hmm... cuties.

She's always had the features she has now as an adult.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by TRADELYN: 12:01pm On Nov 03, 2016
Wow
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by CelebrityGist: 12:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Sure she does
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by BEENUEL(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
kiss kiss
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by tammyboy1(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
She was beautiful,now super beautiful and will be super duper beautiful years to come
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Fine pikins.
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by CelebrityGist: 10:35am On Nov 04, 2016
That's what money and class does to the life of an individual
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Throw-back Picture Of Herself And Younger Sister by McBrooklyn(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2016
[size=20pt]Chei, thunder fire poverty angry [/size]

Some ladies needs to take a moment to thank and appreciate those guys who dated them back then. They loved you without makeup, your bald heads, short natural hair, even with your oversized uniform and shapeless bags. That was real love back then cool

(1) (Reply)

Reporter Gushes Abt Don Jazzy After Meeting Him:'I Wan Craze,E Dey Me Like Film' / What's The Real Name Of SEUN EGBEGBE? / VIDEO: Ice Prince Taking Selfies With Housemates At The Big Brother Naija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.