Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,372 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today (40898 Views)

Davido Calls Chioma Rowland “Mama Ify” On Her 26th Birthday / Chioma Rowland Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) / Anna Ebiere Celebrates Her 26th Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Celebgistz1: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Billionaire Femi Otedola's daughter and disk jockey, Florence Ifeoluwa Otedola,popularly known as DJ cuppy celebrates her 26th birthday today.

Source; https://celebgistz.com/dj-cuppy-celebrates-her-26th-birthday-today/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Celebgistz1: 7:24am On Nov 11, 2018
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Imortal001: 7:48am On Nov 11, 2018
Omo to shun

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Immaculatesnow(m): 10:32am On Nov 11, 2018
cheesy how this Thot birthday take concern our economy, undecided jobless bloggers

I want to buy a pin verified Nigerian AdSense account

8 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Kennedy94(m): 10:49am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy birthday girl...
is it a must we know that her father is a billionaires..

Bring your goods down from china to nigeria.Check my siggy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by kikiwendy(f): 11:55am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy birthday beautiful omo baba olowo
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by 3millionia: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Cuppy mixtapes.ng celebrates with U kiss

7 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 11:56am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy birthday beautiful cool

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by BecomeALandLord(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Happy Birthday Cuppy
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by malikombi(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2018
Ride on girl..!!!
though they said your music is wack, I still like you...

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 11:57am On Nov 11, 2018
26 or 36? ugly and desperate old cargo

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by iamfromlagos(f): 12:01pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
26 or 36? ugly and desperate old cargo
I smell jealousy. Plus she's not the reason for your misery.

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Made4naijablog: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by legibow: 12:02pm On Nov 11, 2018
Age with grace ..... One advice stop singing til you start smoking � weed.... Your songs are nonsense.... Ask Eazi

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by bujebudanu1(m): 12:03pm On Nov 11, 2018
She will definitely trend today.let me enter Twitter.

About her music.she should b like boss like don jazzy.sign artists.make a brand/ record label.

DJ for them and mention your name at d end.

There's money.she should stop wasting it singing nonsense

9 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by philip0906(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
26 or 36?
ugly and desperate old cargo
Is she the cause of your misery? undecided

11 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by DateMynd44(m): 12:05pm On Nov 11, 2018
iamfromlagos:

I smell jealousy.
Plus she's not the reason for your misery.
philip0906:

Is she the cause of your misery? undecided
jealousy u said? I'm exactly 26 and I have achieved what her father didn't achieve at my current age.
misery u said? I don't have to boast of my current financial status but I can assure u that I'm currently basking in the euphoria of the zenith of success in my career.
I'm working and earning big, I'm living in my own built apartment and I'm a landlord already at 26 so what kinda misery are u talking about here?
or do u think everyone u see on nairaland is as frustrated as u?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by philip0906(m): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
[s]jealousy u said? I'm exactly 26 and I have achieved what her father didn't achieve at my current age.
misery u said? I don't have to boast of my current financial status but I can assure u that I'm currently basking in the euphoria of the zenith of success in my career.
I'm working and earning big, I'm living in my own built apartment and I'm a landlord already at 26 so what kinda misery are u talking about here?
or do u think everyone u see on nairaland is as frustrated as u?[/s]
Shut the hell up...This is a faceless forum. No one cares about what you are or not. Anyone can type sh.it in here.

Your post reeked of bile and hunger. You typed like you knew Dj Cuppy personally and she had hurt you.

Edit: I checked your posts, as at last year, you were still writing Jamb. You were even born in 1999. But you come online and claim you're "living the life". Thunder fire you dia

85 Likes 10 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Saff(f): 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
jealousy u said? I'm exactly 26 and I have achieved what her father didn't achieve at my current age.
or do u think everyone u see on nairaland is as frustrated as u?
everybody is a millionaire online. Go and sit down my friend, miserable cow even on a Sunday. Shiooorr

41 Likes 4 Shares

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by RexEmmyGee: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Y
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Jayslicky: 12:06pm On Nov 11, 2018
Age gracefully dear, don't care about what the broke haters say they are minions. I know we will be popping champagne when you come over to Quilox this night.
Happy birthday Florence.

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by lordparcel: 12:08pm On Nov 11, 2018
Make i come bleep u?
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by Jewingle(m): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
26 or 36?
the fact that poverty has made you look 10years older than your real age doesn’t apply to everyone. And if you keep hating like this believe me you won’t go far in life

6 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by chineloSA(f): 12:09pm On Nov 11, 2018
Saff:
everybody is a millionaire online. Go and sit down my friend, miserable cow even on a Sunday. Shiooorr

grin grin grin grin that was savage

5 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by dannybomb(m): 12:10pm On Nov 11, 2018
My crush
Re: DJ Cuppy Shares Her Cake As She Celebrates Her 26th Birthday Today by na2016: 12:11pm On Nov 11, 2018
DateMynd44:
26 or 36?

Really sad that someone will sit and type such a message on a fellow human's birthday.
@DateMynd44, You are terrible!!!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rihanna, A$AP Rocky Welcome Baby Boy / Annie Idibia Claps Back At A Follower Who Called Her A "Wor Wor" Girl / Spesh Calls Tiwa Savage Interview Fake, Nigerians Blast Him(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.