Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,833 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos (56459 Views)

Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Alaafin Of Oyo Younger Wife, Ajoke Slays In Arabian Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by winj: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
In civilized societies it is 1 man 1 wife, pls stop celebrating these backward and primitive traditions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Slaveman343: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
This wan no follow abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
she is beautiful.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by buchilino(m): 3:05pm On Nov 03, 2016
SimpleBea:
Our money is highly involved!
PREACH........, GOD BLESS U MY FRIEND
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by martineverest(m): 3:06pm On Nov 03, 2016
effect of bleaching: she looks like a model who is in her late fourties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ken2baba(m): 3:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Please talk na, educate me. What circumstances led to her marrying her grandfather's mate
circumstance of money
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by lesson44: 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2016
How can a Iyoruba queen dress like an Indian goddess and allowed herself to be display to everyone, including men?
You See Why THE Bini's will alway remain Number in terms of culture.
My Queen's will never come this low, and they don't have reason to, because they are royal.

1 Like

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by crisycent: 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2016
The bleaching alafin grin

This him wife go dey use

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by lovat(m): 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2016
Idydarling:
only that last pix mke sense ✍ ✍
That last pic is the worst cos she posed like an Ibadan bread Seller
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by UnknownT: 3:19pm On Nov 03, 2016
She don use makeup cover her tribal marks.

3 Likes

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by JackieMay(f): 3:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
why's she looking like an Egyptian mummy in the second picture lipsrsealed
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ArabMopol(m): 3:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
Afonjas and bleaching cream, see her back fingers , close down bleaching cream industry afonjas will riot around... Alafin's and his wives should take it easy with bleaching oooo

2 Likes

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by gozzlin: 3:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
pyyxxaro:
If I talk now

Dem go BAN me again embarassed

OP clean u eye well, make you loook the 2nd Pic again tongue cry

The OP when always de ban me, the day I go catch you ehn

You go hail undecided

Oga, OP different from Mod o. No be Op dey ban you, na mod dey ban you. Ehen.

1 Like

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by juman(m): 3:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
crisycent:
The bleaching alafin grin

This him wife go dey use

Abi.

The bleaching family.

I wonder how come a man that never like his black skin became the whole alaafin.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by juman(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
ArabMopol:
Afonjas and bleaching cream, see her back fingers , close down bleaching cream industry afonjas will riot around... Alafin's and his wives should take it easy with bleaching oooo

grin
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by mowapa(m): 3:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Photoshop. .A very badly done job.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by crisycent: 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2016
juman:

Abi.

The bleaching family.

I wonder how come a man that never like his black skin became the whole alaafin.

grin cheesy
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by bumi10(m): 3:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
she no fine
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
ajokebelle:
My name sake, I must say the truth, this make up is tooooo much ahn ahn.
Seems everyone has now taken to this gov't of pictures.
Married to her grand father's mate, let me don't talk sha, cause I don't knw the circumstance that led to it.

Ajoke i saw the picture in your profile. I will assume for now its you in the picture, just for purpose of the point im about to make.

In the days of Imperial power, which was not too long ago, you would be one of the Oloris in Alaafin's palace.

Stop hating, marriage to an African Emperor is a great honor! cheesy
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Antoeni(m): 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2016
What kind of happiness can dis young beautiful girl of 27 be enjoying with an Alaafin of 80 something, na wa o,
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ajokebelle(f): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
CecyAdrian:

Please talk na, educate me. What circumstances led to her marrying her grandfather's mate
I don't know if it still happens oooo, but its said that any lady the Alaafin sees and says he wants to marry nothing can be done about it, and they might also give her to him as a gift, and it might be the usual money factor.

N.B- Its not me that said it ooo, but you can ask people living in Oyo Town.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ajokebelle(f): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Ajoke i saw the picture in your profile. I will assume for now its you in the picture, just for purpose of the point im about to make.

In the days of Imperial power, which was not too long ago, you would be one of the Oloris in Alaafin's palace.

Stop hating, marriage to an African Emperor is a great honor! cheesy
I'm not hating please, any way sha motigbo.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by elopee3000(m): 3:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
[quote author=pyyxxaro post=50730740][color=#990000]If I talk now

Dem go BAN me again embarassed

OP clean u eye well, make you loook the 2nd Pic again tongue cry

The OP when always de ban me, the day I go catch you ehn
This one pass ibadan make up they imported make artist from oshogbo undecided

1 Like

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2016
lesson44:
How can a Iyoruba queen dress like an Indian goddess and allowed herself to be display to everyone, including men?
You See Why THE Bini's will alway remain Number in terms of culture.
My Queen's will never come this low, and they don't have reason to, because they are royal.

Yoruba culture is dynamic, we evolve with time and circumstance. We keep pace with humanity because our theme is univerality of mankind.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by sade1994(f): 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2016
My mum is from Oyo town and she said if u are a beautiful young girl and maybe you are just passing by and the alafin sees you and like you, then u have entered. Coz the king would say "Mo ti gbesele " and nothing can be done again than to become his wife .

Guess that's how this queen became married to him.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ajokebelle(f): 3:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Deeypeey:

beefing tins...I understand ur jealousy ehn gringrin
beefing who because of what?.
Stay on your lane abeg.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ajokebelle(f): 3:52pm On Nov 03, 2016
sade1994:
My mum is from Oyo town and she said if u are a beautiful young girl and maybe you are just passing by and the alafin sees you and like you, then u have entered. Coz the king would say "Mo ti gbesele " and nothing can be done again than to become his wife .

CecyAdrian come and hear ooo.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by vectoh(m): 4:02pm On Nov 03, 2016
ajokebelle:
Married to her grand father's mate, let me don't talk sha, cause I don't knw the circumstance that led to it.
Tell me u dnt wish to be her....u wey buhari recession stil dey play FIFA'17 with you.

1 Like

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 4:03pm On Nov 03, 2016
sade1994:

shocked

Like seriously I don't think say like. This is the 21st century. She was the 1 that made her decision
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by TTLegacy: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
ajokebelle:

How old was Abraham the father of faith when he married agah? sister leave age , follow your heart. will u even seen this face here if she didn't marry Alafia? Iku Baba yeye, Aye ni'irunmole jeku!!
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by manikspears: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2016
SimpleBea:
Our money is highly involved!
cheesy before nko,you think say it easy make you marry your grandpapa mate!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car / 2017 Flogging Competition In Ipetu-ijesha, Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.