Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,438 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos (56435 Views)

Alaafin's Wife, Badirat Ajoke Adeyemi At Bambam And Teddy-A's Wedding / Corper Olori Ajoke Adeyemi: Alaafin Of Oyo's Wife Pictured In NYSC Uniform / Alaafin Of Oyo Younger Wife, Ajoke Slays In Arabian Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by glossy6(f): 6:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
amadice:
bleaching things.... mtcheew..I wonder when ladies are gonna get real

You saying this because you've not met someone like me grin
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by tyehmi(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Orisa grin
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by oxon(m): 6:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by glossy6(f): 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Idydarling:
only that last pix mke sense ✍ ✍

Because she set nyash?
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by felle: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2016
I see the pictures and I am not impressed. That second pix funny fa...
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by JustHere2Observ(f): 7:45pm On Nov 03, 2016
The Alaafin married this one for the next Alaafin.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by CecyAdrian(f): 8:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
Deeypeey:

ur weed strong...smh

Lol grin cheesy, e no strong reach ur own oooo
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by SimpleBea(m): 8:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
grin grin grin. i din't say that o. Make em no carry cane cum NL.
manikspears:

cheesy before nko,you think say it easy make you marry your grandpapa mate!!
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Enieemax: 8:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
baba ekugbadun grin[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by SimpleBea(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2016
Preach ke? I resemble Pastor or Imam? Are you an indigene of Oyo?
buchilino:

PREACH........, GOD BLESS U MY FRIEND
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by mike404(m): 9:26pm On Nov 03, 2016
SHE MARRIED HER ANCESTOR
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by legibow: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
This baba way no won old so.... Make hin sha no marry all the young fine girls finish..... Correct baby, see kaya dadi
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:28pm On Nov 03, 2016
ajokebelle:

I'm not hating please, any way sha motigbo.

So would you like to be an Olori in the Aafin? grin
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 9:31pm On Nov 03, 2016
glossy6:

Because she set nyash?

Isnt that one of the value proposition?
Let me see yours. cheesy
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by buchilino(m): 10:38pm On Nov 03, 2016
SimpleBea:
Preach ke? I resemble Pastor or Imam? Are you an indigene of Oyo?
DO OYO BEAR D NAME BUCHI?.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by MikeB3(m): 10:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Kilode ten bora!
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ajokebelle(f): 10:42pm On Nov 03, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

So would you like to be an Olori in the Aafin? grin

In the Aafin of a much younger King?, Yes!!
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Ardedaryor(m): 10:43pm On Nov 03, 2016
Noting so stunning about the piksure since has cover her natural beauty with makeup embarassed embarassed..mirage
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by OPCNAIRALAND: 10:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
ajokebelle:

In the Aafin of a much younger King?, Yes!!

lol, i like how you answer questions. You would be a good Olori in my Aafin. wink
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by ruggedadventure(m): 11:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
collinometricx:
So this made first paqe.... And I made it to FTC for the very first time... I made it biq i wish mhi qrand mama can see mhi now
Congratulations ooo
U finally made your village members proud
#papilo grin
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Siscooh: 12:44am On Nov 04, 2016
Ogbuefienubiaka:
Money is good. Dont write none-sense out of mere jealously.
Her knuckles! Hmm! nyanga? I am just asking O?
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by poyet(m): 1:11am On Nov 04, 2016
Nice pictures sha! But yoruba women and are 5&6

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by amadice(m): 1:14am On Nov 04, 2016
glossy6:

You saying this because you've not met someone like me grin
...lolz..am ready to meet with you any time you wish...but is rear to see lady appreciate there skin colour..
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by nextprince: 6:33am On Nov 04, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Isnt that one of the value proposition?
Let me see yours. cheesy

Were she c am. E go dey very flaaaaaaaatttttt!!!
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 04, 2016
She's pretty no doubt abt that, but why is there no picture of her wearing our native Iro and Buba? She a queen of the Oyo empire for goodness sake. She should kbow better.Instead she's dressed like an Indian karishika. Only God will deliver we Nigerian girls from our own selves. Our culture is beautiful too, Flaunt it. Embrace it.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by SimpleBea(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
How am i to know? Shey na ur name i con detect for ur monicker?
buchilino:

DO OYO BEAR D NAME BUCHI?.
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by Ninilowo(m): 12:19am On Nov 05, 2016
Happy birthday.........

Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by glossy6(f): 1:09pm On Nov 05, 2016
OPCNAIRALAND:

Isnt that one of the value proposition? Let me see yours. cheesy
OPC no way grin
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by glossy6(f): 1:12pm On Nov 05, 2016
amadice:
...lolz..am ready to meet with you any time you wish...but is rear to see lady appreciate there skin colour..

True talk sha. I was in a shop to buy body cream for my kids and a woman came to look for bathing soap to maintain a light skin and I was like "shuo ".

The shop attendant started calling prices 500, 1000, 1,500 per tablet of soap. Hmmm, I said kwantinue
Re: Alafin's Wife, Ajoke Celebrates Her 27th Birthday - Photos by amadice(m): 5:13pm On Nov 05, 2016
glossy6:

True talk sha. I was in a shop to buy body cream for my kids and a woman came to look for bathing soap to maintain a light skin and I was like "shuo ".

The shop attendant started calling prices 500, 1000, 1,500 per tablet of soap. Hmmm, I said kwantinue
....very soon they will start looking for water that will help them maintain their light skin...its obvious that some ladies don't know what they want...its not by beauty or bleaching...its what is their upstairs

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Signs $800m Mou With Arab Billionaire Ahmad Bin(photos) / 2017 Flogging Competition In Ipetu-ijesha, Osun State / Gabriel Igbinedion Poses By His Luxury Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.